Henry's confessions

Boys over Flowers

Sungmin was so excited to be outside again, just the hustle and bustle of the city, not the Seoul wasn’t busy, it just that this was Tokyo, one of the places he had wished to see since he was a little boy. It was just magnificent, the smells of the city were mixed with food vendors and street stalls, and that’s all Sungmin wanted was food. Kyuhyun and Henry watched as Sungmin and Ryeowook would run around hand in hand and watch all the vendors creating there little masterpieces and then offer them to the people on the street.

Kyuhyun would have thought that the two of them would have wanted to try something a bit more upper class, try restaurants that had numerous chef hats and stars rating them. But no all they wanted was the street food and to try noodle houses and cafes. Jongwoon couldn’t help but be enamoured with the way that Ryeowook would be excited about the way that the chef would fold the egg omelettes, how they rolled the takoyaki with tiny skewers. It just showed how eager he was to learn about cooking. He really seemed to enjoy the idea of cooking. Hyukjae and Donghae stood back and watch them all with intrigue, the way Henry would come up behind Sungmin and smile down at him with affection, or the way Kyuhyun would take him by the eagerly pull him to another location to see.

Hyukjae felt wary of the scene in front of him, the way Jongwoon would fight constantly about how stupid Ryeowook’s face when he watched the chefs roll and flip their food, and then there would be the tiny touched and smirks from the older male when Ryeowook would screech back going into a pitch that was insanely high that only dogs should be able to hear. But the thing the worried him the most was the way Henry was around Sungmin, and this did not go unnoticed by Donghae either, whenever there was small soft smile or touch from Henry to Sungmin, they would exchange a look of wary and do their best to ignore the situation.

When Sungmin finally found what they were looking for they all sat down at a small table and looked at the menu’s all large noodle dishes that most of them could have had at home if they knew where to look properly, but Sungmin was enraptured by the fish swimming around in the small large tanks around them, the lobster and crayfish huddled together in them as well, and they knew that it would be sitting down in the cosy restaurant eating cheap food, that would probably not be as good as what they had in mind. Ryeowook smiled as he looked around the table he was smooshed in between Donghae and Sungmin, at Hyukjae’s attempt to keep the two bickering idiots as far as possible for now. He was waiting for the menu from Sungmin who was sharing his with Kyuhyun, who had his face scrunched at the idea of eating lower class food, and Hyukjae and Donghae were hogging the other menu as well, with Hyukjae pointing to all the delicious things on the menu, with Donghae looking stumped on what to eat.

Henry sat next to Jongwoon, his eyes glancing over the menu in front of him, already knowing what he wanted to eat, but his eyes would just flicker upward occasionally to Sungmin. The moment he would catch Sungmin’s eye from the menu it made the other blush profusely and quickly look back down to the menu. Henry sighed as he shoved the menu in front of Ryeowook, who smiled and took it gratefully, while Jongwoon just mumbled about playing favourites and not letting him have the menu. Sungmin was feeling very self conscious every time he caught Henry smiling at him or staring at him for a moment, it made all those confusing emotions stir back up again in his chest. He didn’t want to think of Henry in that way anymore, it was to mind meddling everything was just wrong in the idea of it.

Ryeowook looked over at Jongwoon who was staring off into space, sipping the drink in his hand slowly. Ryeowook hated the way he looked so perfect without even trying. Just the way his eyes would soften and small smile would shadow on his full pink lips. Which had him shaking his head, ridding the memories of earlier this afternoon. The soft moans that he knew could emit from that husky voice, the sadistic smirk and playful charm he could play around with.

 

“What are you thinking of?” Sungmin asked Ryeowook suddenly scaring him out of his though pattern.

 

“Ahh, just the food.” Ryeowook lied as he nervously chuckled.

 

“That would be right, you’re always thinking about food.” Sungmin laughed as he pinched Ryeowook’s high cheek bones.

 

“I bet he was thinking about something else, something completely different.” Jongwoon smirked as Ryeowook’s face went completely red and annoyed.

 

“What else would be on my mind beside food.” Ryeowook said as Jongwoon smiled and placed his hand on himself.

 

“Well you were staring at me.” Jongwoon said.

 

“You wish I was.” Ryeowook smiled and then looked back down at the menu, ignoring Jongwoon huffing as Ryeowook spent the rest of time before the waiter came ignoring him.

 

Hyukjae and Sungmin felt their faces go aflame at the fight, knowing all too well that Jongwoon was suggesting that Ryeowook was thinking about the carnal tryst that most of them heard. Donghae muffled his laughter behind his hand as Henry just smiled at the inappropriateness and the brightness of Sungmin’s cheek.

 

“Did I miss something?” Kyuhyun whispered to Sungmin.

 

“I’ll explain later, I don’t even know thoroughly if anything did happen.” Sungmin mumbled as he covered his face with his hands.

 

Sungmin and Henry ended up with the only seafood dishes on the table, Jongwoon going for pork that had been fried and coated in some breaded crust, Hyukjae and Donghae with different chicken dishes. Donghae wanting a sweet honey dish and Hyukjae wanting something sweet sour, but both of them ended up putting half of each meal on the others plate. Ryeowook went with beef loving the meaty flavour and the combination of black bean sauce and spicy chillies, and Kyuhyun went with a teriyaki pork that he was actually surprised with taste wise. Sungmin and Henry smiled to each other as they picked at muscles and crab legs and claws, cracking and slurping on the fresh sweet meat. Both had different sauces and noodles, Henry going for the udon and Sungmin going for the flat rice noodles.

Sungmin and Ryeowook would swap tastes and chuckle at the beautiful flavours that went well with the beef and seafood. Jongwoon, Henry, and Kyuhyun would feel jealous as the both of them would feed each other there delicious meals. They would wipe the sauce of each other faces and it off their fingers, they were so sweet and innocent that Hyukjae ended joining in with them, feeding them and wiping sauce of their faces. Donghae knew better than to feel jealous, he just smiled and began wiping sauce of Hyukjae’s face when Ryeowook and Sungmin took turns feeding him large amounts of noodles on their chopsticks. Kyuhyun finally had enough and grabbed Sungmin’s face and looked down at him. Sungmin felt his eyes go wide and confused as Kyuhyun still had a hold of his face.

 

“What?” Sungmin asked as Kyuhyun just smiled cause he had successfully stopped it without Sungmin being the wiser.

 

“Nothing, just checking to see if you had sauce on your face.” Kyuhyun lied as he began devouring into his dish again, earning a small chuckle from Jongwoon and Donghae.

 

“Sungmin, try this.” Henry said as he offered the piece of fish in his chopsticks.

 

Sungmin opened his mouth as Henry placed the piece of fish in his mouth and Sungmin happily hummed at the spicy flavours and the small amount of coconut that had been shredded into the dish as well. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened as Henry reached over the table and softly wiped the sauce of Sungmin’s bottom lip after pulling away his chopsticks, and softly his thumb removing the sauce he had wiped. Kyuhyun felt his face go up in flames as Sungmin just beamed happily unaware of what had just happened, Henry just smiled softly at the small twinkle oh happiness in bliss in Sungmin’s eyes at the delicious taste. Completely ignoring the fuming Kyuhyun, and had gained the attention of Donghae, Jongwoon and Hyukjae.

 

“That was delicious sunbae!” Sungmin smiled happily as Henry eyes lightened at the adorable young man in front of him.

 

“Can I try Henry hyung?” Ryeowook asked excitedly, making it very hard for Henry to say no to someone that passionate about food, also it wouldn’t hurt to ruffle Jongwoon’s feather up just a little bit.

 

“Sure.”  He offered him a piece of squid from his chopsticks and repeated the same action he had just pulled on Sungmin. But when he was about to put his thumb to his mouth to taste the sauce Jongwoon reached for him hand and sauce right off his thumb.

 

“Tasty.” Jongwoon said as he looked at Henry who just sat there shocked for a moment trying to process what the hell had just happened.

 

The meal remained happy and chatty, Sungmin smiling at everyone and discussing what the trip would be for all of them tomorrow, and where they would go. Ryeowook wanted to visit more vendors and asked how they cooked his favourite dishes that they held in stock there, and then go visit Tokyo tower, while Sungmin wanted to visit Tokyo tower as well, and the try to find somewhere to swim in the sun and also visit all of the temples. Hyukjae and Donghae were happy with whatever as long as they saw the studio Ghibli while they were here, which immediately went on Sungmin’s list as one of the must things to do while he was here.

 

*

 

After dinner the group went back to the hotel and decided to rest for the night as they should prepare for a rather large day tomorrow. Kyuhyun and Sungmin had decided to go for a walk, happily holding hands while Sungmin exclaimed how happy he was to be here, and how peeved that he was at Kyuhyun for all of this as well, which warranted a sarcastic remark and a little attitude from Kyuhyun. Sungmin laughed and then grimaced at the attitude which turned into a little tiff and then make up, as they reached the poolside they took of their shoes and dipped their feet in the water, moving them back and forth.

 

“I’m glad you’re happy to be here.” Kyuhyun said as they looked up at the night sky filled with the glow from the city and the few planes and helicopters floating above them.

 

“I am. Just don’t spring something like this again please.” Sungmin laughed as he watched his feet in the water.

 

“I’m happy you’re here with me.” Kyuhyun said, making Sungmin blush heavily, keeping his eyes on his feet creating swirls in the water.

 

“Me too.” Sungmin whispered softly, feeling a little embarrassed.

 

“Sungmin can you actually look at me when you say that, its hard to see you red face down there.” Kyuhyun laughed.

 

“No I don’t want too” Sungmin shook his head hiding his face in his hands.

 

“Come one Sungmin.” Kyuhyun yelled a little loudly as he grabbed both of Sungmin’s arms trying to pry them away from his face.

 

“Stop it.” Sungmin laughed as they both wiggled with each other, both slipping on the tile side of the pool and into the cold water.

“OH MY GOD! THAT’S FREEZING!!!” Sungmin screamed as Kyuhyun yelled out at the cold water hitting his skin.

 

“It’s you fault we fell in.” Kyuhyun yelled as he splashed Sungmin in the face.

 

“If you had just left me alone, instead of trying to pull my arms away then we wouldn’t be in this mess.”  Sungmin shouted back as he splashed Kyuhyun back.

 

“Well if you just did what i told you then i wouldn’t have had to try to pry them off.” Kyuhyun spoke loudly as he continued to splash at Sungmin and vica versa.

 

The both of them continued to splash the cold water against each other, while Sungmin ran around the small shallow end of the pool to avoid Kyuhyun completely as the other chased him still splashing. Sungmin continued shouting and laughing at Kyuhyun , hoping that the other would give out soon, and feel tired. Sungmin turned his head to see how far behind Kyuhyun was when he felt his arm being tugged back and he hit a soft solid chest. Sungmin breathed deeply and laughed as Kyuhyun held him close to him and laughed along with him. Their hair and clothes completely saturated sticking to their skin, showing off every nook and cranny of muscle. Sungmin looked up and smiled as he stood on his top toes and caught Kyuhyun by surprise with a kiss. Kyuhyun jumped slightly in surprise and smiled into the kiss as he pushed back, slowly pecking the small boy softly. Sungmin gained some courage and wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck and gently traced his tongue against Kyuhyun bottom lip asking for permission to deepen the kiss, which Kyuhyun was more than happy to oblige to.

Sungmin felt Kyuhyun quickly grab the back of his thighs, causing him to jump up and wrap his legs around his waist, earning a soft little hum from Kyuhyun as he felt the warm heat of Sungmin torso come into contact with his and a slight tingling sensation pooling in the bottom of his stomach as he felt Sungmin’s groin accidentally rub up against him. Sungmin’s hair gathered into the think mahogany locks of Kyuhyun’s hair angling his head to deepen the kiss even further. Sungmin’s tongue danced languidly against Kyuhyun’s, playfully teasing and sliding. Kyuhyun’s hands were griping Sungmin’s backside, keeping him locked against him in a firm hold.

The nibbling, teasing and the soft moans that Sungmin would make when he accidentally shifted in the water against Kyuhyun causing him grind against the taller males groin. Kyuhyun pulled his lips from Sungmin’s and gazed down at the pink male, his shirt saturated and clinging against his torso in the most delicious of ways. Sungmin opened his eyes and smiled shyly at Kyuhyun, resulting in Kyuhyun replying with a cheeky grin. Sungmin gave one last peck and shifted his legs for Kyuhyun to let go. As soon as his feet touched the smooth tiled floor of the he Kyuhyun sighed knowing that was as far as they would get in the pool.

 

“I’ll go get us some towels.” Kyuhyun said as Sungmin nodded and began to swim around in the pool while he would wait for Kyuhyun to return.

“Don’t drown.” Kyuhyun laughed and walked toward the lobby to enquire about some towels.

 

Sungmin rolled over in the water and floated along the surface as he looked up the earthly warm glow of lights  blinding the stars above them from shining. His thoughts were happily about what had just transpired, and the fact that he was in a place where he wouldn’t have to worry about his mother screwing around to make him marry someone rich, or father gambling problems. Though he did wish Sungjin could have come along with, it would have been absolutely perfect for Sungjin to have come. Sungmin closed his eyes and smiled, promising himself to bring Sungjin here once her had earned enough money and had finished school and had a stable job to support both of them.

 

“Promising yourself something.” A voice said causing Sungmin to splash around in the water in surprise turning to see that Henry was kneeling along the poolside smiling at him.

 

“Yeah, how did you know?” Sungmin asked as Henry smiled.

 

“You had this little smile on your face, like you were sure that you could make something happen.” Henry explained as he laughed at the way Sungmin’s hair was sticking to his head.

 

“You can read people really easily can’t you.” Sungmin asked as he swam in the direction of Henry.

 

“Yeah, I can. But you on the other hand, it’s like trying to solve a puzzle. I just made a very good guess.” Henry shrugged as he was now within reaching distance of Sungmin.

 

“Really? Is Amber hard to read as well?” Sungmin asked as he braced himself against the wall and watched as Henry sat down cross legged.

 

“Some days.” Henry sighed as he though back to Amber.

“But with you it’s every day. I prefer it like that, you know.” Henry smiled as he reached over and caressed Sungmin’s cheek for a moment.

 

“I can’t read people at all.” Sungmin sighed as he moved his face away and jumped out of the pool to sit next to Henry.

 

“You just like to think you can’t.” Henry laughed as he turned his face to look at Sungmin sighed and looked up into the sky

“You read me.” Henry sighed as Sungmin turned his head to look at him.

 

“You are the hardest person to understand.” Sungmin laughed. Henry smiled and moved closer to wet boy.

 

“Am I that hard to understand?” Henry chuckled as Sungmin continued to look up into the sky.

 

“Yeah. And some days and can be really annoying you know.” Sungmin scolded as Henry continued to laugh.

 

“Well I am sorry for annoying you.” Henry stopped laughing and gazed at Sungmin’s cute smile.

 

“So why did you come back so quickly?” Sungmin asked as he looked over to Henry as his head move to look down at the pool.

 

“Well I suppose things changed. Feeling changed, for the both of us.” Henry sighed as he looked over to Sungmin whose eyes were staring straight at him.

 

“Why?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Sungmin, i realised something while i was over there.  Something I wished had come to me a lot sooner. I guess on some level i actually always knew that there was something going on. From the first time I met you.” Henry spoke softly as Sungmin listened intently.

 

“What?” Sungmin questioned in confusion.

 

“You were the first person in a long time to get a reaction out of me, you could make me smile, you made me question so many things, and when you yelled at me for being an idiot and making a huge mistake and I actually listened to you. I listen to no one besides myself or Amber. You woke me up I guess is what I’m trying to say.” Henry smiled as he moved in closer, his lips almost touching Sungmin, who sat still and confused.

“The mistake I made was going with Amber. As soon as I got on the plane, i felt as though I had made a mistake. The time I spent with Amber proved that I had made a mistake. The mistake I made was realising that I had left you Sungmin. And now I fear I am too late to take what I want.” Henry whispered softly as Sungmin eyes were wide like saucers.

“Sungmin, I love you. The way you smile, the way you yell at the most ridiculous things, your laughter and your pouting. I love everything.” Henry confessed and pressed his lips to Sungmin’s in a quick flash. Sungmin jumped right out of his skin and crashed back to earth when he felt the shock of Henry’s lips against him. Sungmin pushed Henry off him as quick as he could and stood up, literally freaking out.

 

“Henry!” A voice yelled, seething with anger.

 

“Kyuhyun!” Sungmin yelled as he looked up at The angry man in front of him who flashed dark eyes in his direction.

 

Henry stood up from the ground and turned around and walked towards Kyuhyun, his face completely uninterested at the anger that was seething from Kyuhyun face. As soon as he reached Kyuhyun his face changed completely and he smiled, feeling insanely confident at his confession, even though Sungmin had pushed him away.

 

“I’ve created some competition Kyuhyun, I hope you enjoy it.” Henry smiled as he walked away towards the hotel, leaving Sungmin and Kyuhyun to stand in front of the pool.

 

“What happened.” Kyuhyun shouted angrily as Sungmin looked at him with confusion in his eyes, and worry.

 

“I honestly don’t know.” Sungmin mumbled as he lookedstraight into Kyuhyun’s eyes so the other knew he wasn’t lying.

 

“You pushed him away.” Kyuhyun stated.

 

“Yes.” Sungmin spoke softly and unsurly.

 

“Good.” Kyuhyun said as he embraced Sungmin.

 

Sungmin, had no idea what was going on, he wasn’t sure if he was suppose to know what was going on through Henry and Kyuhyun’s head right now, let alone his own. The only thing that kept replaying in his head over and over again were four words.

‘Sungmin, I love you.’

Sorry about the update being ao late guys my computer keeps shutting it self down so I need to get a new...its pretty old. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter so go back and have a read of it and hopefully I can update soon please forgive me.

 

tumblr_lclo3613Eo1qcjp98o1_500.jpg

jealous_yesung_by_ige_eummoya-d5ri9q3.jp

yewook_by_666-d50d09e.jpg

tumblr_lljuegRvhp1qaonsl.jpg

I__AM__HENRY__by_YouRoxasMySoxas.jpg20100410-super-show-ii-in-philippines-en