Forgotten nights, the people we love to hate and just being yours

Boys over Flowers

tHIS CHAPTER SHOULD BE UP TOMORROW AS i HAVE SEVERAL DAYS OFF AND I AM IN A WRITING MOOD!! ALSO I MIGHT AS WELL WRITE MORE BEFORE I START UNI CAUSE I MIGHT HAVE TO GO ON HIATUS WHEN THERE A MAJOR EXAMS AND HEAPS OF STUDY TO DO. ANYWAY EVERYDAY THIS WEEK PROBABLY BESIDES SATURDAY I SHOULD BE ABLE TO AT LEAST UPDATE ONE CHAPTER TO THIS STORY HOPEFULLY ANYWAY LOVES YOU ALL AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ON HOW I INTRODUCED HYUKKIE! SO GO BACK AND READ CHAPTER 20 :D LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

 

*Accounts of what happened last night to Lee Sungmin*

 

“Sungmin! Sungmin!”  Taeyeon shouted over the crowd of overflowing bodies.

“I got you a drink.” She exclaimed as she passed Sungmin a fruity concoction in glass with an umbrella.

 

“There’s no alcohol in this is there?” Sungmin asked as he eyed the fruity drink in his hand.

 

“No. Why?” Taeyeon asked with a sweet smile.

 

“Bad experiences with alcohol.” Sungmin muttered as he took precautious a sip from the drink.

 

What Sungmin didn’t know, was that Taeyeon had put something in his glass. Just a little something that she thought would loosen him a little. How she acquired the substance was a miracle none the less, but that god for dealers in clubs, even if they are in clubs meant for high schoolers and university students to let go and be free for the night.

Sungmin liking the way the drink taste continued on the straw, enjoying the flavours of pineapple and orange with hint of lime. He caught the end of the performance unfortunately, it had taken Taeyeon several minutes to find something that she deemed wear worthy, which meant he missed the dance group that he was looking forward to seeing.

Sungmin watched the sea of people on the dance floor, he saw Donghae just for a split moment go behind a curtain. Sungmin reasoned to himself that he probably looking for some women behind there to have a little fling with, though he could be wrong. Taeyeon grabbed Sungmin’s arm and dragged him along the dance floor urging him to be happy and let go, though Sungmin only stayed standing still looking at the rest of the people in the crowd with awe as they swayed rhythmically with each other.

 

“Sungmin, don’t you want to dance?” Taeyeon huffed a little as Sungmin continued observing everything while on his straw.

 

“Sorry Taeyeon. It’s my first time at a place like this, so I’m just going to watch.” Sungmin replied with the sweetest smile he could give.

 

“Okay.” Taeyeon smiled as she grabbed Sungmin’s arm and kissed his cheek softly.

“Then just stay here so I’ll be back in a second.” Taeyeon smiled as she let go of his arm and walked in through the crowd of people, choosing some lucky man to dance with.

 

Sungmin shuffled his way off the floor, clutching the drink in his hand like his life depended on it and attempted to find a seat anywhere to sit down and watch the whole dance floor from. After a few moments Sungmin caught sight of Donghae again, his hand clutching onto a beautiful dark haired man. The man in Donghae’s arms looks a little less than thrilled to have all this attention on him, but it didn’t look like he was complaining either.

Sungmin got up from his chair to walk over to Donghae and spend the rest of the night with him, his head started to feel really dizzy and his vision started to blur while the room around him danced.  Sungmin sat back down and grabbed the bottle of water that was sitting on the table unopened and got back up to look for a door to a balcony so he could have a breath of fresh air.

Sungmin concluded that he was just feeling a little dizzy from all the stress of the day and now that the evening was proving to be a little too overwhelming. Sungmin looked around the room one more time and caught sight of a girl bumping into Taeyeon and then turned around before he could see the rest of what happened.

Sungmin eventually found a small balcony to sit on and catch his breath, but the world kept spinning around him in a very fast manner. A man came up behind Sungmin and sat down next to him, Sungmin looked at the man from the side and saw that he too looked as though he was experiencing some difficulties.

 

“Are you okay?” The man asked.

 

“I don’t know. Everything is spinning.” Sungmin mumbled as his head started to drift slightly.

 

“That’s not good; I’m a little nauseous myself.  Do you want to find a place and to take a rest in?” The man asked as Sungmin slowly lost all consciousness of the night around him and darkness crept over his vision.

 

*

 

*Ryeowook’s and Jongwoon’s night*

During this time Shindong was becoming completely paranoid about losing Sungmin to another restaurant with all this attention in the media being on him, also the constant interactions between him and the heir of the SM Corporation, and fearing that he would lose Ryeowook along with Sungmin he grabbed hold of Ryeowook’s arm and pulled him over to the counter.

 

“Ryeowook, you’re not going anywhere right?” Shindong asked as looked with desperation to Ryeowook who only smiled at his boss and laughed at his ridiculous behaviour.

 

“Where would I go?” Ryeowook laughed as he began collecting plates again.

 

“Don’t go! Don’t go anywhere without me please!” Shindong begged feeling a  little loss as he watched the younger boy bring the plates back to the counter for Shindong to gather and wash.

 

“What brings on this nonsense Shindong?” Ryeowook muttered as he looked at his boss with concern.

“Just don’t worry about all this, Sungmin and I, are not going anywhere. Just go inside and make porridge, and perhaps call your girlfriend, she can sort out you weirdo problems.” Ryeowook said as he walked over to Shindong and pushed him into the kitchen.

 

The bell for the door rang allowing the workers know that a new customer arrived. Ryeowook quickly spun on his feet and bowed respectfully and smiled brightly at the new customer.

 

“Welcome...” Ryeowook stoped mid sentence to stare at the man standing in front of him.

 

He was taller than Ryeowook, with a lean svelte figure. His hair was black and shaggy looking creating a cute puffy affect around his face, but bringing out his perfect facial features. He had high cheek bones and beautifully shaped pink lips. His eyes were a dark, really dark; there was something mysterious and captivating about them. Ryeowook was lost in the beauty that was this man as he continued to stare up at him, yet he seemed somewhat familiar.

 

“Doesn’t Lee Sungmin work here?” the man in front of Ryeowook asked.

 

Ryeowook took in the fact that the man had the most amazing voice he had ever hears, deep and husky. Ryeowook couldn’t believe how drawn in by this man he had become, and he really had to answer the question sometime soon before he looked like a gawking freak.

 

“Yes.” Ryeowook said in a whispered voice as he nodded his head slightly, still captivated by the man’s entire being.

 

“”I don’t see him.” He said as he looked around the restaurant.

 

“He’s not working tonight.” Ryeowook responded a little more bravely, though his voice was still coming out soft and he was mentally cursing himself for it.

 

“And you are...Sungmin’s friend?” The man walked closer to Ryeowook smiling sweetly down at him. Only to have, Ryeowook nod at him, and blush slightly.

“Since when?” He asked curiously, still with that breath taking smile on his face.

 

“Since kindergarten.” Ryeowook responded trying to shake himself out of this behaviour.

 

“Then you’re best friends?” He asked smiling excitedly.

 

“Yeah.” Ryeowook nodded happily.

 

“Then let’s go.” The man grabbed Ryeowook’s arm and dragged him out of the restaurant.

 

“Where?” Ryeowook cried out as the man just turned around and smiled sweetly at him and pulled him out of the door, pushing him into a car.

 

Shindong heard the door closed and walked out of the kitchen to find no one in the restaurant. He sighed and looked at the door sadly as he brought out his phone muttering to himself unhappily.

 

“See? I was right.” Shindong muttered sadly as he pulled his phone out scrolling through the contacts before he came across the one he was looking for.

:”Nari honey, they left me alone, I have no one here.” Shindong cried into the phone while his girlfriend just laughed a little.

 

*

 

Jongwoon had taken Ryeowook to his house and started brewing a tea while Ryeowook looked around the studio in awe. He had not once since they arrived to the house closed his mouth at the sight of everything that was going on. He looked completely surprised by everything and his brain couldn’t keep up with what was going on around him.

Jongwoon smiled happily to himself as he caught glimpses of the small boy still staring at everything in awe. He was very sweet and cute and, Jongwoon could see a very adorable appeal to the boy when he had first seen him on the boat with Sungmin, but now up closer, he was cuter than he first thought. He had sandy brown hair that curved around his very high and prominent cheek bones, he had sparkling mahogany eyes that were dazzling at everything around him.

Ryeowook reminded Jongwoon of a fairy or a pixie, something really delicate that had to be taken care of and treated properly, something that he would never be able to do. Though it was a very entertaining thought to think of as he continued steal glances at the boy.

 

“I’m telling you this because I’m afraid Sungmin will get hurt.” Jongwoon broke the silence as he brought the tea over to the table and offered Ryeowook a place to sit.

“So sweetie, I would like you to warn him for me.” Jongwoon said as he sat down and started pouring the tea.

 

“Sweetie..?” Ryeowook muttered with look of disdain on his face. He really hated being called girly nicknames.

 

“What sort of warning?” Ryeowook asked as he looked seriously at Jongwoon for the first time tonight.

 

Jongwoon was thrown off for a moment at the serious nature of Ryeowook’s face, there seemed to be a fiercer side to this boy then he first thought. His eyes didn’t have the same twinkle to them; instead they were darker and more alluring then when he was looking at everything in a childlike manner. It confused Jongwoon for a moment on why he was thinking all these things, but he through it off his back thinking, there’s no harm.

 

“Are you referring to Cho Kyuhyun?” Ryeowook asked as he placed his chin on his folded hands in front of him as Jongwoon placed the sugar bowl in front of him.

“He is not a toy be played with, just so you guys can kill some time.” Ryeowook’s eyes narrowed on the man in front of him.

“Just accept the fact that you guys will eventually tire of him and throw him away? Is that what you are trying to say to me?” Ryeowook asked feeling agitated.

 

“Hey, calm down. It’s scary to see such a sweet young boy being angry.” Jongwoon said as he created the same pose that Ryeowook was in.

 

Ryeowook scoffed and looked away from the man rolling his eyes in a dramatic fashion as he scratched the back of his head and crossed his arms in front of him on the table leaning in to smell the tea that was placed in front of him. It was a sweet black tea that Ryeowook had never smelt before, like it had a fruit of flower blended through.

 

“Ryeowook, you really are Sungmin’s friend.” Jongwoon smiled as he took a sip of tea from his cup and smiled sweetly in front of Ryeowook, hoping that it will melt the boy’s icy behaviour.

 

“You think, if you make that sweet expression with your pretty face, everyone is going to fall for it?” Ryeowook asked with a little smirk, feeling as though he continued on this path he would get the warning a lot quicker, instead of internally melting in front of this gorgeous man. Causing Jongwoon to chuckle slightly at Ryeowook’s protective behaviour.

“You tried it on the wrong person. I’ll pretend I didn’t hear anything today.” Ryeowook said as he got up taking a sip of tea, enjoying the sweet flavour, it was like drinking a rose.

“Okay then.” Ryeowook smiled to Jongwoon, taking the his breath away slightly.

 

Ryeowook walked towards the door and stopped turning around and huffed back to the tea and took another sip, causing Jongwoon to chuckle again at the cute behaviour of the boy. Ryeowook looked straight into Jongwoon’s  eyes and then sighed.

 

“It’s making me more angrier the more i think about it.” Ryeowook growled.

“The person who was the pursuer is that stupid Cho Kyuhyun, not Sungmin. Sungmin could have cared less about being the centre of Cho Kyuhyun’s world” Ryeowook stormed out of the house almost bumping into Donghae, leaving Jongwoon laughing at the boy’s protective nature of his friend.

 

“Yo, Jongwoon, What have you done now?” Donghae asked with an amused smile.

 

“What do you mean?” Jongwoon chuckled as he took a sip from his cup.

 

“There’s only one reason why people leave this house angry, especially one as pretty as he was.” Donghae smirked at Jongwoon.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Jongwoon smiled as he took another sip from his cup.

“He’s the type of person that I hate the most...” Jongwoon said as he looked at the cup thoughtfully.

 

“What kind of person is that?”Donghae asked curiously.

 

“There’s such a thing. Whether it’s comedy or melodrama, in the end it results in a typical tragedy.” Jongwoon smiled, causing Donghae to laugh at his friend weird logic.

“I hate dealing with unsophisticated people.” Jongwoon murmured into his cup.

 

Donghae’s phone buzzed and his face dramatically changed at the message he had received, he got up from the table, making the chair he was sitting on fall behind him. He looked at Jongwoon worryingly as he showed the message he just received from Sungmin. Jongwoon’s eyes widened in surprise as his phone beeped and a photo message was delivered to his phone of an unconscious Sungmin wrapped in the arms of a man with his face blurred and his, a couple of minutes later more photos were delivered to both Jongwoon and Donghae’s phones. All of Sungmin unconscious wrapped in the man’s arms and a small message down below from the pictures.

‘I have only sent these pictures to you, so you can see what kind of man Lee Sungmin is.’

 

“What did Sungmin’s message to say again?” Jongwoon quickly asked, as Donghae found the message from Sungmin again.

 

‘I think something bad happened, I can’t remember anything from last night. Do you know what happened to me?’

 

“You don’t think Sungmin did it do you?” Jongwoon asked.

 

“He wouldn’t even dream of doing something like that, you think someone did something to him?” Donghae said nervously as Jongwoon began biting his bottom lip nervously.

 

“Do you think Kyuhyun got these?” Jongwoon asked.

 

“It’s highly likely.” Donghae mumbled as he continued looking at the photos.

 

*

*Morning after*

Kyuhyun had never been more furious in his life as he looked down at the pictures on his phone; he had received them this morning from an anonymous source. The result of the pictures had ended in Kyuhyun smashing every breakable thing in his room, also Siwon and Changmin attempting to calm the young man down before everything in the house was destroyed.

Kyuhyun was livid when he reached he school grounds, he was in search for Sungmin everywhere and people could see the wild glint in his eyes and were trying to follow him through the ground to see who his victim was. Kyuhyun turned around and violently yelled at the people to stop following him and to mind their own business.

Kyuhyun had found out that Sungmin had not been to class all day, though he was on the campus, the only two places that Kyuhyun could think of Sungmin being was the place where he had caught Sungmin watching Henry play his violin intently or the dojo. Kyuhyun opted to go to the place where he had seen Sungmin and Henry together first thinking the silence there might be what the boy needed or was hiding.

After not finding Sungmin sitting on bench that is in the middle over the hundreds of bare trees and falling snow, he went directly to the dojo, hoping to god that he would find Sungmin there. He rounded the corner of the dojo and stormed in through the door finding Sungmin repeatedly twirling a stick and hitting the target with it.

Sungmin looked completely drained and tired, his blonde hair sticking to his forehead from the accumulated sweat on his brow. Sungmin turned around and looked at Kyuhyun with weary eyes, they also looked confused and swollen. Kyuhyun wanted to rush to the boy immediately and wrap his arms around him and comfort the lost look on his face, but all he did was walk straight up to the boy, his face contorting in so many expressions that he didn’t know how to feel.

Kyuhyun pulled out his phone and showed the pictures to Sungmin. Sungmin looked up the dark eyes of Kyuhyun and shook his head. Sungmin walked away over to his bag and pulled out his phone and showed the exact same pictures to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun felt all the rage in world eating him inside as Sungmin just stood there shaking his head.

 

“No, Kyuhyun. This isn’t the truth at all.” Sungmin said repeatedly, feeling the tears in his burn up.

“This is wrong and untrue!” Sungmin shouted now crying.

 

“What went so wrong, that a picture of you two together was taken?!” Kyuhyun screamed at Sungmin who wailed shaking his head.

 

“I don’t know what happened!”Sungmin cried and slumped on the ground in front of Kyuhyun.

“I think someone’s trying to frame me.” Sungmin sobbed in his hands as Kyuhyun fought the urge to pick up the boy.

 

“Even if someone was trying to frame you, what’s you worth? Are you the type of guy to fall easily into this kind of trap?!” Kyuhyun yelled as Sungmin stared at him with bleary eyes.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun! Even if you believe it or not, it doesn’t matter. I don’t even know why I am trying to defend myself to you, in a situation that doesn’t even make any sense. Either way, this isn’t the truth!” Sungmin yelled.

“I...I really don’t know anything about this!” Sungmin screamed at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin by the collar of his workout uniform and brought the boy back up to his feet. Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin’s tear stained face and tried harder to keep his face stone like. He brought his other hand to the side of Kyuhyun’s face and wiped the tears away from his cheek and took a deep breath and grumbled to himself angrily.

 

“I’m just going to ask you one thing, the person who face I can see clearly in this picture...Lee Sungmin, is that you?” Kyuhyun said in a hush and angry tone.

 

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun for a moment and then slowly turned his gaze to the floor feeling fresh tears in his eyes form. He couldn’t believe that he ended up in this kind of idiotic situation, he looked at Kyuhyun again and nodded, tears falling to his face again as Kyuhyun’s face contorted into anger again and he let go of Sungmin’s uniform.

 

“You said it didn’t matter if I believed it or not. Lee Sungmin, I don’t know what to believe.” Kyuhyun whispered as he looked at Sungmin’s watery eyes.

 

“If I can prove that I was framed!”Sungmin shouted as he grabbed hold of Kyuhyun’s hands tightly.

“I know I can prove it, and I understand who you feel right now! But, for some reason I don’t want to let go of you. You’re embedded into me now, and I want to be yours. Just yours, no one else’s Cho Kyuhyun. Just yours!” Sungmin shouted affirmatively.

 

“What?” Kyuhyun asked in disbelief.

 

“If I prove that it’s not all true and I didn’t do any of this consciously or unconsciously, or even consent to anything. I want to be yours, just your. If you would still have me.” Sungmin said firmly.

 

“Sungmin...really?” Kyuhyun asked in surprise.

 

“Only if I can prove that I did none of this. Which I know I can.” Sungmin said as he let go of Kyuhyun’s hands and wiped his tears away.

 

“What if you can’t?” Kyuhyun thought out loud.

 

“Then I’ll stay away from you, if I can’t find any proof and i am ashamed of myself, I won’t bother you anymore and you can see fit to punish me as you see fit for betraying your trust.” Sungmin mumbled unhappily.

“But I know I can prove that this is all wrong, I can just feel that it is.” Sungmin smiled at Kyuhyun.

 

Sungmin stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck, who just stood still, not believing what he was hearing or seeing. Sungmin cautiously brushed his nose against Kyuhyun’s holding his breath as Kyuhyun closed his eyes enjoying the warmth that was spreading through his body as the simple touch of Sungmin.

Sungmin bit his lip in contemplation as he thought about his next move. This was the first time he tried being forward without that help of alcohol. So he just went for it. He slowly feathered his lips against Kyuhyun’s feeling the boys breathe hold. Sungmin pressed his lips against Kyuhyun’s softly, feeling Kyuhyun moan into the action.

Sungmin poured all of his heart into the kiss, gently nibbling Kyuhyun’s bottom lip, caught by surprise when Kyuhyun pushed his tongue into Sungmin’s mouth holding the boy close to him now as he tasted the sweet sugary taste of Sungmin’s kiss. Sungmin groaned into the kiss as Kyuhyun gripped Sungmin’s hips and walked him to a wall pushing him against it.

Sungmin’s hands left Kyuhyun’s neck and grabbed his shirt pulling him closer to him, wanting to feel Kyuhyun’s body pushed up against his. Sungmin’s heart was beating uncontrollably when Kyuhyun’s hands left his hips and grabbed Sungmin’s hands raising them above his head pinning him against the wall.

Kyuhyun could feel the rush of heat emanate for Sungmin’s face when he put the boy into a more promiscuous state and hold. The rumblings in Sungmin’s chest whenever he moaned or groaned at new sense or pleasure that Kyuhyun was causing sent Kyuhyun’s ego sky rocketing.

Sungmin wriggled himself out of Kyuhyun’s hands and gently pushed Kyuhyun away from him, disconnecting their lips. Sungmin smiled at the little whine that Kyuhyun made and gently pecked Kyuhyun’s lips again, causing a soft hum of approval to come from him. Kyuhyun looked down at Sungmin, the boys breathing was heavy and fast paced, but he still had a sense of his thoughts, were as Kyuhyun had become lost in the feelings.

 

“Kyuhyun, I have to go.” Sungmin apologised and moved himself off the wall to walk to the changing room.

 

“Why?” Kyuhyun whined reaching out for Sungmin’s hand.

 

“I need to find out what happened.” Sungmin smiled as he slid his hand out for Kyuhyun’s and smiled positively to him.

 

*

 

“This getting seriously bad.” Jongwoon said as he watched Kyuhyun sigh and grumble for the millionth time today at the computer he was attached to since he got home.

 

“I think he hasn’t been this bad since Ahra got married.” Donghae mumbled to Jongwoon.

 

“Perhaps we should go help.” Jongwoon said as both he and Donghae bided farewell to Kyuhyun who only grumbled from the computer angrily.

 

Jongwoon and Donghae feeling very concerned since the messages they received last night went all over looking for Sungmin, they went all over the ground of the school not finding him anywhere, not even in the dojo where they knew he had been most of the day.

Jongwoon scowled a little when he thought that he would have to go back to the porridge shop and see Ryeowook and confront him about Sungmin’s whereabouts again and have to make him give another warning, if Ryeowook was in the mood on listening to the whole warning this time. Not coming up with stupid assumptions like last night’s fiasco.

Jongwoon had bad feeling ever since the blossoming relationship between Sungmin and Kyuhyun that someone would do something bad to someone, he never thought it was going to happen so soon. Though he should have thought so considering that sungin’s fan base had been growing large lately and Kyuhyun’s fan base was really in to put into a nice term, where full of conniving evil es.

Donghae watched his friend slide into the passenger side of his car and scowl, he didn’t know what was going to happen, but perhaps he could be of more help then he thought he would have been. Donghae quickly sent a text message with a little excited grin on his face, hoping that this certain person would be able to get down to the bottom of what happened last night.

 

“What are you smiling about, this is a serious matter Donghae, both friends could be hurt during this.” Jongwoon said as he watched Donghae slide his phone back in his pocket as he started the car.

 

“I’m hoping that a shining jewel will be able to help us with this problem and give us the answers we need.” Donghae smiled cheekily.

 

“A shining jewel?” Jongwoon questioned with his eye cocked.

 

“Yes and the jewel is mine! So stealing is prohibited mister!” Donghae said as he pulled out of the driveway.

 

“Fine you can have your jewel; I have other problems on my mind.” Jongwoon sighed as he rubbed his temples.

 

“Worried about Kim Ryeowook?” Donghae asked.

 

“Like you wouldn’t imagine, I didn’t want to have to see him so soon again.

 

“I think you like him.” Donghae played around.

 

“No way.” Jongwoon mumbled and started losing himself in the thoughts of Kim Ryeowook. He really didn’t like that; sure he was cute, and protective, and sweet and childlike. But there was nothing else to him.

 

*

 

Ryeowook shivered as he felt a cold tingle go down his spine. He shook his head and felt it go down again a moment later. Sungmin noticing his friends behaviour  walked over to him and picked up the plates that Ryeowook had in his hands and set them on the counter for Shindong to clean.

 

“What’s the matter Ryeowook.” Sungmin asked rubbing the boys back.

 

“I feel like someone’s thinking terribly of me.” Ryeowook sighed into the contact of the Sungmin’s hands rubbing his back.

 

“I highly doubt that. Who doesn’t love the adorable Kim Ryeowook?” Sungmin smiled at Ryeowook who just laughed.

 

“I bet I can name one person now, especially since how I acted last night.” Ryeowook mumbled to himself.

 

“What was that Wookie?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Nothing, just me being silly again.” Ryeowook sighed as he walked over to a couple of customers and took their orders.

 

The doorbell for the shop rang and Ryeowook turned around and bowed respectively to the door. His stopped mid way and scowled at the person in front of him, who just smirked at Ryeowook’s unhappy face. Ryeowook was cursing at himself, he still couldn’t believe how good this guy looked and he was falling into it.

Jongwoon was laughing on the inside when he saw Ryeowook’s unhappy face, he couldn’t believe there would be a person who would actually be displeased at seeing his face. But he had found someone, and he was looking annoyed as hell to see him here in shop again.

 

“What do you want now?” Ryeowook huffed as Jongwoon walked over to Ryeowook while Donghae walked over to Sungmin smiling.

 

“We’re here to help.” Jongwoon said Ryeowook whose eyes went wide.

 

“With what?” Ryeowook asked as he looked over at Sungmin who just smiled happily.

 

 

A/N: hoped you enjoy this chapter, it was rather hard to write considering I wanted to change it slightly, but still stick along the same storyline sort of lol, anyway I hoped you enjoyed this! Now for some MACRO MADNESS for your enjoyment!

tumblr_lmkiupzUBy1qdojueo1_500.jpg

 

super_junior_macro30_by_rawrbrittny-d4qx

4667096475_902d1b3192_z.jpg

tumblr_l59s3mTo4j1qa4uc1o1_500.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMknUNZ3m_Y_12IfUJ5Oj

 

000466xz

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScXpUsj7MQ1V6489BaCEg

4inMkBRIU2Y-_-super-junior-macro-part-2.

 

sj-macro-4.jpg?w=420

 

wookie-donut.jpg

 

hamster.jpg

noudidnt.jpg

 

tumblr_l5ckhqmo3i1qc5x3no1_500.jpg

 

 

tumblr_leb3cqw16I1qaonsl.jpg