Hiding

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

Back at the Special Ops building it was complete and utter chaos, Geun Suk had his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His hair a dishevelled mess. He’d been staying over at the office, working his of trying to find Rain.

He started staying over when you got SangHee back and were on leave, that was 5 days before you went to the village. He hadn’t had a good night’s sleep since then.

*I have to keep ~~~~~ and SangHee safe. Thank god for Jaejoong and his team for volunteering to look after them whilst I’m here. I’d hate to leave them alone* Geun Suk thought anxiously.

He wanted to call just to check up on things, but he looked at the clock. *They’re probably eating dinner, or maybe even asleep.*

“Agent Jang,” someone said. “Would you like us to go through Jaejoong’s and his teams files. They’ve been left here.”

Geun Suk shook his head tiredly. “No, it’s alright. I’ll do it, you can go home, and you’ve been working late these last few days.”

The junior agent looked worriedly at her Senior. “Agent Jang, you don’t look so upbeat yourself.”

Geun Suk attempted to smile, he wiped his hand over his face, trying to keep himself awake.

“I’m fine. A little tired, it never hurts anyone. Now off you go, I’ll finish off these case files. We’ll find this Ring Leader, we’ll find out why he was responsible for the increase of drug dealing and weapons dealing and why he kidnapped one of our Agent’s family member.”

The Junior Agent looked warily at Geun Suk. “Agent Jang, maybe you should go get some sleep.”

Geun Suk slapped his cheek lightly. “No, I’m fine. You go home, I’ll look at Jaejoong’s files.”

The Junior Agent was leaving, she passed by HaeJin.

“I think Agent Jang isn’t coping very well,” she told HaeJin.

“What do you mean?”

“He’s been refusing to go home and sleep, he’s worn the same clothes for 3 days. I’m just worried he’s not in his top form. How are we supposed to catch the ring leader if our Senior Agent is too tired to do anything?”

HaeJin sighed. “You can leave now Agent, thank you for telling me. Agent Jang will be dealt with.”

HaeJin found Geun Suk in your office, he was on the couch trying his best to stay awake to read the files. HaeJin stormed in.

“You’re being more ridiculous than a teenage girl on her period.”

Geun Suk yawned. “What?”

HaeJin let out an irritated sigh. “You’re acting like ~~~~~ and SangHee died. What’s with you?! Why aren’t you sleeping? Do you not want to catch the ring leader?!”

Geun Suk shot up, and strode in front of HaeJin. “How dare you! Of course I want to get the ring leader, their safety means everything to me. I-…”

“I know you love ~~~~, Geun Suk.”

“I love SangHee too. Do you know how hard it was for me to see ~~~~~ be without her daughter? It killed me to know that I couldn’t get SangHee back faster, now, I owe ~~~~ this. So I don’t care if I develop insomnia, I’m staying here to do everything I can to catch that bastard,” Geun Suk sneered determinedly.

After a few seconds both guys began to calm down, Geun Suk sat back down on the couch.

“I just want to make sure they can live in safety and peace. Is that too much to ask?”

HaeJin began to feel sorry for him. *Damn, this guy is so in love with a woman who only sees him as a friend.*

HaeJin sat beside Geun Suk. “Alright, I’m surprised you weren’t the one who went with ~~~~~~ and SangHee.”

Geun Suk snorted. “Please, you know everything.”

“~~~~~ asked me if you were the one who was going to stay with them, I said that I didn’t know but whoever it is, is definitely with us.”

Geun Suk peered suspiciously at HaeJin. “Are you being serious? You don’t know who’s with ~~~~~?”

“You know?!”

“Of course I do. It’s Jaejoong and his team.”

HaeJin didn’t look too pleased. “I would have thought you were going, or another one of our Agents.”

Geun Suk waved it away. “I wanted to stay here and catch the bastard. Besides, Jaejoong and his team were up for it. And they look like they’re capable of looking after ~~~~~ and SangHee.”

HaeJin sighed. “They seem nice, it’s just…I don’t know. It’s like they’re hiding something.”

Geun Suk rolled his eyes. “Not this again HaeJin.”

HaeJin stood up and headed for the door. “I’m being serious. How much do we really know on these guys?”

HaeJin shut the door quietly, Geun Suk yawned again and his eyes drifted to the files. Jaejoong’s files, and that’s when panic began to sink in.

“What if HaeJin’s right?” he muttered to himself. “I don’t really know this guy.”

He got up and hurried into his own office. He quickly accessed the Special Ops database, he’d typed in all the names of DBSK, Big Bang and even Ki Nam’s and Han Bi’s. Geun Suk found nothing.

“This is impossible,” he said, “No one can have this clean a record, unless they have something to hide. Are they hiding anything? And if they are…what are they hiding and who from?”

====

Eek! Geun Suk is getting suspicious 0_0. Hope you all liked it ^^