Pandemonium: Part 1

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

You and Jaejoong had been curled up together on the sofa for a long hour, he was rubbing smooth circles on your shoulder and you buried your face in his chest.

 

“Should we go to bed?” you asked him. “It’s getting pretty late.”

 

Jaejoong rubbed his chin and looked down at you. “Do you feel safe? Here, in this Cottage?”

 

You sat up and stared into his eyes. “Now that you bring it up, no. I don’t, not since this evening. What if Rain does know where we are? We can’t stay here Jaejoong, not with SangHee and Jungmin being so young.”

 

Jaejoong kissed your forehead. “I know baby. I’m so sorry I dragged you into this mess, this is why you had to leave with SangHee. I’ve brought danger into both your lives just like you said I would all those years ago.”

 

You stood up and pulled him up too. “Don’t be ridiculous. I was the one who killed ChaSung not you, I was the one raided that club with Geun Suk and provoked Rain even more. This isn’t your fault.”

 

Jaejoong hugged you tight, everything else melting around him and all he could think about was you and SangHee.

 

“I just don’t want to lose you and SangHee to Rain,” Jaejoong said coldly, he clenched his fists against your back. “I promise to keep you and SangHee safe, though. I always will.”

 

He kissed you, this kiss scared you. It was almost like he was saying goodbye, the urgency in his lips and tongue took your breath away. This kiss was too passionate, what was Jaejoong doing?

 

Deciding not to get too ahead of yourself, you pulled away for air and gazed up at him.

 

“So, do you want to move to a different location?”

 

Jaejoong nodded. “I think it would be best. It’s the safest option for SangHee and you.”

 

“I agree but I think we should run it by HaeJin and Geun Suk first, let me give Geun Suk a call.”

 

“There’s no need, I’m already here,” a callous voice snarled from the doorway.

-

-

-

 

“Aw ,” Yunho groaned as his head pounded, blood gushing out of a wound. He was upside down, the car having toppled over. He looked around to see that everyone wasn’t too badly injured, though Max did have a large gash on his cheek.

 

“Oppa!” Ki Nam cried and shook Xiah, who opened his eyes drearily.

 

“W-What happened?”

 

“Dude!” Yunho slapped Micky around the face. “Dude wake up!”

 

Micky woke up slowly, his eyes looked disorientated. “Did we…crash?”

 

“Yeah, who the parked their van in the middle of the road?!” Ki Nam asked outrageously as she tried to pull Xiah’s seatbelt off.

 

“Whoever it was, it was there deliberately,” said Max as he tried to wriggle out of his own seatbelt and he did so successfully.

 

“What makes you say that?” Micky asked.

 

“Because they’re coming towards us. And they have guns. Big guns.”

-

-

-

 

“You’re a y one,” a raspy voice croaked in Han Bi’s ear.

 

She felt her shirt being lifted up and rough hands d her stomach, she tried to scream but the hand was clamped down too tightly around . She tried to fight but the man was too strong.

 

She felt him take a deep breath and sniffed her hair.

 

“Mmm, I’m going to have fun with you baby.”

 

“Hey tard!”

 

The man turned around, swinging Han Bi with him. Her eyes widened in relief as she saw GD standing with a gun around 6 feet away.

 

“Only I get to call her baby.”

 

And then he pulled the trigger, the man fell back and his grip on Han Bi was gone. She ran to her husband’s waiting arms and he pulled her close.

 

“Are you alright? Did he hurt you?”

 

“N-No, no he didn’t,” she replied in a shaking voice.

 

GD cupped her face in his hands and looked deep into her eyes. “I’m sorry for snapping at Jaejoong, it won’t happen again.”

 

“You’re forgiven.” Han Bi looked at the man. “Did you kill him?”

 

GD glared daggers at the man unconscious. “I wish I had, he had his hands all over you but no, I didn’t kill him. It’s a BB gun, I only pumped it 3 times. I should have shot him in the ing eye, that would stop him looking at other women that are already taken.”

 

“Umma! Appa!” Jungmin’s panicked voice rang out.

 

“GD get your in here! They’re coming from everywhere!” Taeyang shouted and the sound of shattering glass was heard.

-

-

-

 

You gasped. “G-Geun Suk! When did you get here? How did you get in here without us noticing?”

 

You’d never seen him look so angry before, his entire body shook with rage.

 

“I didn’t even have to sneak in, you and Jaejoong were too busy with each other,” spat out Geun Suk, his upper lip curling.

 

Oh god, he knows. You could tell he knew.

 

“G-Geun Suk, I can explain,” you began but he cut you off by whipping out a gun. You stopped and gave him a pained look, not that he seemed to care.

 

Geun Suk’s fury was completely understandable.

 

You eyed the gun pointed at both you and Jaejoong warily; you felt the oxygen being knocked out of you.

 

Geun Suk…my best friend when Jaejoong wasn’t here…has a gun pointed at me. Have I screwed up our friendship by lying to him?!

 

“Geun Suk,” said Jaejoong cautiously. “You don’t want to pull that trigger, I know you don’t.”

 

Geun Suk narrowed his eyes but his hand shook ever so slightly, the gun was pointed completely at Jaejoong.

 

“Give me one reason why I don’t want to?”

 

Your eyes began to water as you said, “Geun Suk…please…”

 

He turned to look at you. “You lied to me ~~~~~~~~. How could you do that to me?! You have no idea what this feels like!”

 

The malice in his voice made you wince, right now; this wasn’t your Geun Suk. This was somebody else entirely; this person was ridden with anger.

 

“I-I didn’t mean to lie, there was just never the right time-…”

 

“Bull!” cried Geun Suk. “I’ve known you for 5 years ~~~~~~. 5 ing years and you didn’t even have the decency to tell me that he,” he pointed at Jaejoong with his gun. “Is SangHee’s father! A criminal, Hero to be exact!”

 

Jaejoong gritted his teeth. “I’m warning you now, don’t raise your voice at ~~~~~~~.”

 

“Is this Case even real? The Ring Leader case?” Geun Suk asked in exasperation. “Or is the Ring Leader part of that er’s party, so you and Jaejoong could spend quality time together with your daughter so you could get me and my pathetic love for you out of the picture.”

 

You couldn’t hold back the tears anymore. “No, Geun Suk that’s not it at all-…”

 

“I’m sorry,” Geun Suk interrupted you and looked at Jaejoong. “Or do you prefer to be called Hero? Did you threaten the real owners of Youngwoong Corporations to take you and your gang of felons.”

 

You couldn’t take it anymore, you ran towards Geun Suk despite the gun and you cupped his face in your hands. Forcing him to look into your eyes.

 

“~~~~~~, get off me!” he growled and struggled but you held on.

 

“Geun Suk, I didn’t mean to lie to you. When I first met you, I was trying to put the time I’d spent with Jaejoong as Hero behind me. I was moving on, and when you became my friend, I didn’t think it was important to have to tell you because you were a new chapter in my life.”

 

At this point, Geun Suk had stopped struggling. You noticed the dark circles under his eyes, your poor Geun Suk. What has he put himself through?!

 

“I’m sorry that you had to find out this way and not from me but you have to know that I still think of you as one of my best friends.”

 

His heart sank.

 

Friends…friends…nothing more than friends.

 

“Y-You and Hero- I mean Jaejoong?” Geun Suk asked sceptically.

 

“He’s changed so much Geun Suk. Do you honestly think I’d have had anything to do with Jaejoong if he was still…Hero,” you said in a high voice. Trying to throw in a little light humour.

 

Jaejoong stepped forward now that he knew it was somewhat safe to get closer to Geun Suk.

 

“Yes, I was Hero. Yes, I was a gangster. Yes, I was as bad as the Ring Leader but you have to know, I will never hurt ~~~~~~ or SangHee. I love them both and I would die before I let anything happen to them.” Jaejoong paused before he sighed and began to speak again. “5 years ago, I kidnapped ~~~~~~ to spite her father, Jang Woo. He killed my parents and almost killed my sister and I was bent on revenge, and I decided, an eye for an eye right? My parents for his daughter.”

 

You had forced Geun Suk to sit down on the couch, his expression full of disbelief and shock.

 

“I had someone kidnap ~~~~~ from a club in West Seoul-…”

 

“Your father let you go to a club in West Seoul?!” shrieked Geun Suk, you shook your head as a small smile lit your face.

 

“Of course not. I snuck out.”

 

“When she was brought to me, I was terrible in the beginning. I had her locked in a cell, I held her at gun point-…”

 

Both men clenched their fists. Geun Suk clenched his because Jaejoong had once intended on hurting you, Jaejoong clenched his because he hated that one particular memory.

 

“I had her come out on a mission with me, to kill an assassin who was hired to assassinate me. The assassin tried to kill ~~~~~~~~ because she got in the way, but I jumped in front just in time and instead I got shot. “

 

You shivered when Jaejoong brought his shooting up, you still had nightmares about it to this day.

 

“I was out for days and when I finally did wake up, I discovered that ~~~~~~ gave me her blood and stayed by my side. I guess that’s when I began to fall for you. Revenge was slowly being eased out of my mind and I began to fall in love with her, and then it was the Wedding.”

 

Geun Suk raised an eyebrow. “Why? What happened at the Wedding?”

 

You decided to take over. “It was a joint wedding. Jaejoong’s sister Ki Nam and Xiah, Han Bi and GD got married and at the reception, GD and I were kidnapped.”

 

“What?!” Geun Suk yelped. “By who?!”

 

“Cha Sung,” both you and Jaejoong bitterly recalled.

 

“Cha Sung?!”

 

You rubbed Geun Suk’s shoulder comfortingly. “Cha Sung was the one who turned Jaejoong’s parents in to my Appa, Jaejoong’s parents were practically royalty at West Seoul but they wanted out of that life for their children. They wanted to give up the life in West Seoul and start fresh. Cha Sung didn’t want that, he was pure evil. He relied on Jaejoong's parents for the money they brought in since they were business partners, if you'd like to call it. So the only way to get what he wanted was to get rid of Jaejoong’s parents, so Cha Sung turned them in to my father.”

 

“Story cut short, I killed Cha Sung,” you glumly told him, your head hung low in shame. Jaejoong put an arm around your shoulders.

 

“You had to, you didn’t have a choice,” he told you soothingly.

 

Geun Suk cleared his throat. “And then you had SangHee, so there wasn’t a boyfriend?”

 

You shook your head. “No. Jaejoong had changed, he’d burnt down The Haven, he’d begun to turn his back on that way of life. And when I found out I was pregnant, Brian who was a client, tried to me because Jaejoong had stopped and it was Brian’s way of making Jaejoong start again. That’s when I realised that I didn’t want to have our child constantly in danger, Jaejoong couldn’t run from this life, but I could. So I left him.”

 

The pain assailed your heart, it hurt to just talk about it.

 

“So…Jaejoong didn’t abandon you? Y-You left him?” Geun Suk repeated and you nodded your head sadly.

 

“And then a few months ago, I saw Jaejoong for the first time in 5 years. And when SangHee was taken by Rain, Jaejoong came and helped. SangHee is his daughter and I couldn’t refuse, I’d already kept him from 5 years of her life.”

 

“Does SangHee know? That…Jaejoong’s her father?” Geun Suk inquired cautiously.

 

Jaejoong nodded. “We told her and she took it far better than I could have hoped.”

 

Geun Suk nodded absentmindedly.  He couldn’t help the feeling of disappointment at the fact that SangHee now had a real father, but he pushed that to one side and gave Jaejoong a strained smile. It was the best he could come up with, he was still getting used to the idea.

 

And then something made him stop all together.

 

“Wait, who’s Rain?”

 

You and Jaejoong exchanged looks.

 

“Should you tell him or should I?”

 

“How do you think he’ll take it?”

 

“I’m right here!” Geun Suk said loudly over yours and Jaejoong’s chatter, you gave him an apologetic look before speaking.

 

“Rain is the Ring Leader.”

 

“The Ring Leader?! How do you know this?”

 

This time Jaejoong spoke, “Rain was once one part of our family, this was a long time ago. Big Bang and I were raised like brothers and once upon a time so was Rain, whose real name is Ji Hoon. Rain’s father was Cha Sung.”

 

Geun Suk turned to look at you with wide eyes. “T-The guy you killed?”

 

“Rain’s after me for revenge, I killed his father so he wants to get to me. I don’t know why he was responsible for the increase of drugs and weapons dealings in West Seoul, we know why he wanted to get to Special Ops because he wanted to kill me.”

 

Geun Suk stood up and glared at both of them. “And neither of you thought to tell me?! This is vital information! We’ve had people wasting resources on finding out the most irrelevant things when after all this time, what he’s after is right in front of me,” he scowled at you. “You should have told me ~~~~~! It was completely and utterly irresponsible!”

 

Your blood boiled as your temper flared.

 

“Irresponsible?! I was trying to stop you from flipping out about it, you had so much on your plate that I didn’t want to add to your stress levels. I can keep myself and SangHee safe,” you snapped back.

 

Geun Suk rolled his eyes mockingly, which made you exhale in anger.

 

“Oh yes, because your daughter being kidnapped some months ago didn’t happen.”

 

Jaejoong frowned at him, “Hey! Calm down, the both of you.”

 

You ignored him. “I didn’t intend to have SangHee kidnapped; I didn’t even know Cha Sung had a son. I knew you’d react badly to this but not this bad, you didn’t see me reacting like this when you told me you’d found out about Jaejoong and I.”

 

“This is different,” Geun Suk hissed.

 

“No it’s not!” you shouted. “How did you find out about Jaejoong and I?!”

 

Geun Suk instantly quietened and his cheeks were tinted red. He couldn’t look you in the eye and he wasn’t saying anything.

 

“Geun Suk,” you coaxed him in a warning tone. “How did you find out?”

 

“I…I stole your father’s laptop from his house, got past the security on it and found a file on you and Hero-…I mean Jaejoong,” admitted Geun Suk reluctantly.

 

SMACK!

 

“~~~~~~~!” Jaejoong cried and pulled you away from Geun Suk, who clutched at his cheek. Your eyes were wide and crazed and your hand stung from the well delivered slap to Geun Suk.

 

“You bastard! How dare you snoop into my business! Have you been concentrating on Jaejoong and I rather than the case?!” Geun Suk’s expression betrayed him, you let out a shrill scream. “How could you?! Rain kidnapped SangHee! You should have been working hard on the case rather than working on my personal life, snooping in my father’s things! How could my father even keep anything on Jaejoong?! He promised…”

 

You couldn’t carry on, your pitch got progressively higher till Jaejoong thought the windows would break.

 

Geun Suk looked so guilty that you almost felt bad.

 

“I’m sorry ~~~~~~, I shouldn’t have snooped in your private life but you have to understand…I was worried about you and SangHee. I didn’t know what Jaejoong and his team was to you, I was scared that our team back in Seoul didn’t do a thorough job doing a background check on them. That it meant that you and SangHee were in danger.”

 

Once you had finally calmed down, you looked at Geun Suk. Though what he did was wrong, stupid and well… just plain stupid, you couldn’t stay angry at him. He was doing it to protect you and SangHee, he’d been your best friend for 5 years and you couldn’t lose him. He was an important person in your life.

 

Jaejoong cleared his throat and spoke in a rough voice. “Look, it’s understandable that you’re paranoid given my past but I would never hurt ~~~~~~ or SangHee. And also, I have to thank you, Geun Suk. For being there for them when I wasn’t, thank you for looking after them.”

 

Jaejoong took Geun Suk’s hand and shook it, you took a step forward and gathered Geun Suk in a large hug.

 

“You figured out Jaejoong’s past because you were worried about me and SangHee?” you asked softly, you felt Geun Suk nod his head against your shoulder. “That’s kind of sweet even though you were focusing on the wrong guy, I understand the sentiment. I forgive you, and I’m sorry for shouting.”

 

Geun Suk hugged you tighter, the fact that he’d been stupid for the past week sinking in. He really should have been focusing on Rain, Jaejoong wasn’t a danger to you or SangHee.

 

“Mummy?”

 

All three adults turned to see SangHee tiredly stumble out of her bedroom, she rubbed her eyes with her small fists and gazed. A large smile illuminating her face.

 

“Geun Suk oppa!” she squealed and ran at him, she jumped up and Geun Suk expertly caught her in his arms.

 

“Hey Princess! How have you been?” he asked her and pecked her on the cheek.

 

SangHee’s small fingers grabbed onto his jacket and shook it. “Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! My Appa came home! My Appa came home, look, it was Jaejoong Chingu! Jaejoong Chingu is my Appa and he came home! But he didn’t recognise me because I grew! Did you hear? I grew!”

 

Geun Suk’s heart fell when he heard SangHee refer to Jaejoong as her father and even though he knew Jaejoong was SangHee’s real father, he couldn’t help but feel sad.

 

“That’s brilliant Princess, have your lessons with Onew been going well?”

 

You laughed and wrapped an arm around Jaejoong’s waist, you instantly felt a little guilty when you noticed Geun Suk’s smile waver but he worked hard to keep it in place.

 

It must be hard for him, to see Jaejoong and I like this. I’m just happy he’s willing to accept us.

 

“SangHee hasn’t stopped adding and subtracting,” you said with a giggle.

 

“Show him what you can do sweetheart,” Jaejoong urged SangHee.

 

“Look Geun Suk oppa! 3 elephants plus 5 elephants makes it 8 elephants!” SangHee said triumphantly and held up 8 tiny fingers.

 

“That’s my girl!” both Jaejoong and Geun Suk said at the same time. Your eyes went back and forth between the two men, worried about the obvious tension between them.

 

“You’re getting very good,” Geun Suk said after a long moment.

 

“She’s a trooper when it comes to working,” Jaejoong said, feeling proud for his daughter.

 

Geun Suk ruffled SangHee’s hair. “I’d say you must take after your Umma but your Appa might be smart too.”

 

Geun Suk looked at both you and Jaejoong, his eyes were light and joking but then his expression changed into one of coldness and fear.

 

“~~~~~~~! Duck!”

 

You looked down and gasped when you saw a red dot at the centre of your chest, Jaejoong pulled you down and Geun Suk dived behind the couch, cradling SangHee.

 

The shattering sound of the windows smashing echoed around the room and pieces of glass flew in all directions, terror and dread filling you all to the brim.

-

-

-

 

“Get your ing hands off her!” Xiah roared at a man who roughly tugged Ki Nam towards him.

 

DBSK had been carelessly taken out of the over turned car and were bound around the wrists.

 

The man whipped out his gun and rammed it on the side of Xiah’s head. Xiah staggered to the ground and blood gushed out of his head.

 

“Oppa!” Ki Nam cried but a hand smacked down on her cheek.

 

“Shut the up,” the man sneered. “Make sure they’re tied up tightly, we don’t want them getting away.”

 

“What do we do with the girl?”

 

The man showed a set of yellow teeth in his attempt to grin. “She can ride up front with me.”

 

They dragged Ki Nam away who was crying and screaming. DBSK boys fought against their ties but it was no use.

 

“You’ll die for this,” Yunho promised through clenched teeth, Rain’s men rolled their eyes in ignorance.

 

“Lock them up in the van. The others should be rounding up Big Bang soon.”

 

DBSK were shoved into the back of the van, Xiah looked positively murderous as the van doors slammed shut.

 

Ki Nam was in the front with the men, their hands roamed her body. She squirmed at their rough touch, she wanted to be back with Xiah and the rest of DBSK. Ki Nam turned her head and saw a knife on the side.

-

-

-

 

“!” Seung Ri cried out in agonizing pain, he crumpled to the ground and clutched at his bleeding leg.

 

Taeyang and TOP ran over to Seung Ri and cursed.

 

“, he’s been shot. We can’t move him very far,” TOP said anxiously.

 

“We can’t drive him anywhere; they slashed the tyres of our cars. They’ve pretty much got the entire place surrounded,” Taeyang added.

 

Seung Ri’s face was scrunched up in pain as he looked down at his leg. “I’m bleeding here, can we talk later?”

 

“They’re coming from everywhere,” Daesung shouted after he shot two men, Onew was behind the couch shooting and GD and Han Bi were crouched by the stairs trying to protect their son.

 

“Noona, can you get Jungmin and Seung Ri out of here?” Daesung asked anxiously.

 

“They’re not leaving,” GD hissed. “Seung Ri’s injured and Han Bi will be driving so she can’t fight back and she especially can’t fight back with Jungmin. No. They’ll stay here.”

 

Who was going to save them from this nightmare?!

=============

I know, world's worst author is right here :( I'm soooooo sorry for not updating in god know's how long but here is the first part to the 'Pandemonium' chapters :D I hope you enjoy and PLEASE review :D Love you :D

noddylacey :D