Aish!

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

You raised an eyebrow and crossed your arms. “You’re joking right?”

“Do I look like I am?”

No…he didn’t. Yours arms dropped back down to the sides and you exhaled loudly.

“I thought Geun Suk was coming to stay.”

Jaejoong gritted his teeth. *Always Geun Suk.*

“He’s busy with the ring leader case, so we volunteered.”

“W-We?” you spluttered.

He nodded. “Yes, we. Me and DBSK, Big Bang, Ki Nam and Han Bi.”

You bit your lip anxiously. “Jaejoong, you can’t be here.”

He stubbornly stood his ground. “And why not?”

“Mummy?”

Both of you looked to see SangHee staring with her large, round eyes. Jaejoong was at lost for words, as his daugher stared at him.

“Hey sweetheart, mummy’s talking,” you said with a forced smile. “I’ll be there in a minute baby.”

She pointed at Jaejoong. “I know him mummy.”

“You do?” you and Jaejoong said simultaneously.

SangHee bobbed her head cutely, and gave him a big toothy grin that made his heart melt. “You’re my mummy’s friend.”

Jaejoong’s shoulder deflated, but he answered, “Yes. I’m your mum’s friend.”

SangHee skipped in front of Jaejoong and took his hand, she led him to the living room where some cartoons were playing.

“Do you like teletubbies?” she asked in her high voice. Jaejoong wanted to cry. *I wish you knew I’m your dad SangHee.*

He swallowed the lump building in his throat. “Of course I like it! It’s the best show ever!”

SangHee clapped excitedly. “Did you hear mummy? Chingu likes teletubbies!”

You giggled. “Really? Well ‘Chingu’ is full of surprises. Sweetie, do you mind if I have a word with Chingu?”

She shook her head. Jaejoong stood up and a big grin was spread out across his lips. “It’s not every day, I get called Chingu.”

“I think it’s cute,” you giggled. “So where are the others staying?”

“At another cottage,” Jaejoong informed you.

“And you?”

Jaejoong smirked and leaned in, so his face was only inches away from yours. “Right here.”

And then he walked away, you blinked with a dazed look on your face. When you gathered your thoughts back, you glared at Jaejoong’s back.

“YAH!”

“Mummy,” SangHee said, then she put her finger to her lips. “Ssh.”

You sighed and ran after Jaejoong, who was outside standing on the small bridge crossing the river.

“You can’t stay here, Jaejoong.”

Jaejoong met your questioning gaze, and as your eyes met, a pleasant knot of warmth began to pool in your belly.

“And why not.”

You gave him a ‘duh’ look, as if the answer was obvious. He grinned.

“I see.”

“Thank you.”

“It’s because you’re so attracted to me, you’re scared you’ll lose all sort of control and pounce on me in the middle of the night.”

Your mouth fell open, your cheeks flooded with colour, as a deep pink flush stained your cheeks.

“That is not why!”

"Well, if my memory serves me correctly, I remember that you used to pounce on me A LOT."

Jaejoong walked back towards the cottage with his hands in his pocket, just before he passed you and stopped and gave a low chuckle.

You stayed a little longer on the bridge, breathing in and our through to calm yourself. *He is the most infuriating man I’ve ever met!*

Storming back into the cottage, you were about to scream for Jaejoong but you didn’t need to. He was sitting on the couch with SangHee, and they both watched the teletubbies enthusiastically.

They laughed and pointed at the screen like a father and daughter would. You softened and leant against the door frame, watching the strange yet beautiful scene. *Strange…whenever I saw Geun Suk and SangHee, I knew he was a great oppa. But with Jaejoong, it just feels right…*

“Boo.”

You reflexively lashed out, you grabbed the person’s arm and threw them down on the ground. With your foot on their chest you looked down at poor Seung Ri, who was gasping for air.

“Noona,” he whimpered.

TOP sneered down at his dongsaeng. “Thanks ~~~~~, the punk’s been throwing rocks at me all day.”

You helped Seung Ri up, who was scowling at TOP. “He’s lying noona. They were stones.”

GD snorted. “They’re the same thing Einstein.”

Everyone was inside the cottage, you looked to see SangHee warily eye the people around her.

“Omo, is this her?!” Ki Nam asked excitedly. “My god ~~~~~, you and oppa do make beautiful babies.”

You blushed but kept quiet, SangHee jumped off the couch and ran into your legs, hugging them.

“Mummy, who are they?” she asked in a worried voice. You felt a tear prick your eyes, as you realised how scared she was.

You picked her up. “It’s okay baby, they’re all mummy’s friends.”

SangHee looked nervously at the people around them. “All mummy’s friends?”

Daesung and Xiah put their heads on yours shoulder. “We’re her best friends.”

Han Bi snorted. “Don’t scare the poor girl, she’s not used to looking at ugly people.”

“Noona!”

“Hey,” a voice said from t he door.

Everyone turned to see Onew waving at them, SangHee smiled.

“Oppa!”

Jaejoong chuckled. *How many oppa’s does she have? You know what they say thought, a girl only has one father in her life.*

Onew pinched her cheeks. “You look better here.”

You squeezed his shoulder gratefully. “Thank you Onew, for looking after her when she was at that terrible place.”

Onew bowed his head. “I would never let anyone suffer, let alone a child.”

Micky yawned. “Anyone want to go and explore Gason Village?”

“Yeah, scout for a good place to eat,” Max suggested, rubbing his stomach hungrily. Taeyang kicked his foot.

“Yah, you owe me money from the time you ordered 2 pizzas for yourself!”

Everyone looked at you, then at Jaejoong.

His mouth quirked and his brow arched. “No one draw any attention to yourselves, and keep the girls safe, then yes…we can go out.”

Everyone cheered, Han Bi was carrying Jungmin. She came over to you.

“SangHee, this is my good friend Han Bi unnie.”

“Hello unnie,” SangHee said.

Han Bi giggled. “Nice to meet you, you look like your mother and-…never mind,” she said not finishing, when she saw you shake your head at her.

SangHee was staring at Jungmin, who was staring back at her.

“This is my son Jungmin, Jungmin say hit to the pretty girl.”

“Ew girls!” “Ew boys!” the two kids said at the same time. GD took Jungmin and Ki Nam took SangHee for you.

You looped arms with Han Bi and you laughed. “I remember when I hated boys.”

Han Bi rolled her eyes as she watched Seung Ri and Xiah goofing around. “I find myself hating them now sometimes.”

You noticed that Jaejoong lagged behind a little from the group, you freed your arm from Han Bi and walked to his side.

“You know, frowning is terribly bad for the skin,” you told him, with your hands behind your back.

He offered her a smile. “Is that so?”

Your heart was pounding and your mouth became dry, the way he looked at you made you feel hot and shivery.

Jaejoong’s eyes were fixated on your lips, he remembered how they felt against his. The softness of your touch, the feeling of being loved and returning it.

He wove his fingers through yours and pulled you to a gentle stop, at this point you stopped breathing and your thoughts were a jumbled mess.

You found yourself thinking and wishing only one thing. *I wish he would kiss me.*

As if he heard it, Jaejoong began to lean in. His hands buried in your soft hair.

“Yah!”

The two of you jumped apart, it was Ki Nam and SangHee was with her.

“Are you two coming or not?”

“Mummy! Chingu!” SangHee called and signalled you both over. You curled your hair behind your ear, flustered.

“C-Coming.”

Jaejoong cursed. *If I was only given a second more, aish. Ki Nam!*

=====

Hehe the is TANGIBLE ;) Hope you liked, sorry I can't do the tripple update thing again. I'm in a rush, but I'll try and do one soon ^^