Reunion

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

You didn’t even have time to smile, you were instantly crushed into a tight hug. Somehow, you managed to wrap your own arms around the two girl friends you missed.

“I can’t believe it’s you,” Han Bi said in a weepy yet happy voice.

You laughed. “Neither can I.”

Ki Nam giggled and hugged you and Han Bi tighter. “I miss our little girly chats.”

You pulled away and the three of you laughed and hugged again.

“Hey what about ours?”

You turned to see Big Bang looking expectantly at you, Han Bi and Ki Nam let you go. With a big grin you ran into their waiting arms and jumped onto TOP, the rest piled on top…no pun intended.

“Ow…that’s gonna leave a bruise,” TOP hissed. Seung Ri and Daesung hugged you the tightest out of Big Bang.

“Wah! We missed you ~~~~~~! Come back!” Seung Ri wailed.

Daesung gave you a cheeky grin. “I need three women to get my working not two.”

TOP raised his brow at you. “You’re not going to bite my hand like the first time right?”

You laughed and shook your head. “Nope.”

Taeyang and GD ruffled your heads, you beamed at GD and then at Han Bi. “I hear about your son, congratulations.”

Right on cue…”Umma!”

A sweet looking boy came running out from a room and bumped into GD’s legs, who groaned and covered his face.

“Jungmin, we’ve talked about this. When you cry ‘umma’ you have to run to umma, not Appa.”

Jungmin looked up at GD innocently. “Umma?”

Han Bi rolled her eyes and picked up her son. “This just shows what he thinks of you,” she then gave you a look of pity. “We’ve all heard about yours and Jaejoong’s daughter, on behalf of everyone here, we’re so sorry. We’ll do everything we can to help you find her.”

You sniffed and allowed Ki Nam and Daesung to hug you. “Thank you, all of you.”

“Are we having a party in here or what?” a dolphin voice rang out loud and clear. You looked back to see DBSK standing handsomely by the door, this time, the guys came to you.

Yunho picked you up and spun you around. “Our dongsaeng is back!”

“Hyung!I want to hug ~~~~ too!” Max and Micky complained. Xiah looked like he wanted to say something too but he passed a look to Jaejoong, who looked like he would snap Yunho’s neck if he held onto you any longer.

Luckily, Yunho steadied you back on your feet. You were feeling a little lightheaded.

“Aigoo, you are skinny!” Max said and pinched the little skin over your arm. “We need to stuff you silly with food!”

Micky pinched your cheeks. “We missed you ~~~~~!”

Xiah pushed himself in front of you. “Please come back and tell Ki Nam to give me babies!”

“Yah! Xiah!” Ki Nam yelped and threw a pillow at her childish husband, Xiah squealed and ran off.

TOP rolled his eyes. “Freak.”

Yunho patted your head but then stopped. “I can’t do this, you’re older than before. You’re a mum now and-…” he looked at Jaejoong and didn’t finish his sentence, instead he cleared his throat. “I didn’t get a chance to tell you this earlier but…I’m so sorry about SangHee, we would have come sooner but we didn’t find out till midday.”

You gave him a weak, tired smile. In all honesty, you didn’t want people feeling sorry for you but for SangHee. She was the one stuck with the psycho not you, she was the one alone not you…she’s probably scared to death.

“I’m truly grateful to have you all,” you said thankfully. Han Bi and Ki Nam put their arms around you.

“It’s what friends are for,” Han Bi said. “You know you’re like a sister to us, of course we’d help you.”

Ki Nam sighed. “Well, I better go and call room service. I can tell someone’s hungry.”

All of you looked to see Max scoping the room for some food.

When the food arrived, all of you ate on the floor. Max’s eyes literally watered with sheer happiness, he held the Kimchi close to his chest.

“Baby, come to papa,” Max whispered then picked up a large mouthful with his chopsticks and plopped it into his mouth, leaving a great big Kimchi stain on his chin. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and took out a tissue and wiped it off.

“Don’t be such an animal,” Jaejoong ordered sternly, Max nodded obediently.

“Yes hyung.”

You hid your amused smile. *Some things will never change.*

“So ~~~~~~ when did you start working for Special Ops?” Yunho asked casually. The sudden question made you choke on your food, you coughed and spluttered. Han Bi handed Jungmi over to GD and she gently thumped your back, you smiled at her.

“Thanks unnie,” then you looked at Yunho. “Er…”

“It’s okay, we all know you work there,” Ki Nam said. “No need to be nervous.”

Jaejoong looked at you awkwardly. “When you left and a month had gone by, your father came to me. He said that I did the ‘right thing by letting you go’, so he offered me a and my family a deal. I stay out of yours and our child’s life and he’ll get rid of the files Special Ops had on me.”

*So that’s why I couldn’t find anything on Hero…my Appa got rid of everything!*

“But of course, I never left you completely alone. I would always make to keep tabs on the morgues, police and the newspapers. I was making sure that you were alive and well, but I could never go near you…I’m a man of my word,” Jaejoong said solemnly. *Even though I longed to find you, to kiss you…I didn’t break my word to your Appa.*

The rest of them watched you and Jaejoong stare at each other meaningfully, Han Bi and Ki Nam pushed the guys’ heads to look away.

“Don’t look you idiot,” Han Bi hissed.

“Give them some alone time,” Ki Nam said.

You fed Jaejoong a piece of food, which shocked him but warmed his heart.

“Thank you.”

Jaejoong sighed. “But we all found out you were working for Special Ops when we heard about…SangHee’s kidnapping,” Jaejoong said. It was just as hard for him to admit his daughter was kidnapped as it was for you. “We all pretty much freaked out at home, but in the end…we got used to it.”

“We don’t judge you noona,” Seung Ri said cutely. “I think it’s cool.”

Ki Nam squeezed your hand. “Even though our family and Special Ops had a past, we understand why you work for them.”

“It was to keep your daughter safe,” GD said. “To make sure you did your best to put every piece of out on the streets behind bars safe from everyone.”

You nodded. “Yes, how did you know?”

“Because we would have done the same thing,” Han Bi said softly, she looked at her son who was eating from GD’s lap. “We would do anything and everything to protect our son.”

“I’d rather you work with Special Ops…than what Xiah hyung thought you were doing,” Max added. Xiah turned a shade of pink and pinched Max.

“Shut up.”

“Why? What did you think I-…” you trailed off and thought about it. The last time you saw Xiah was back at the club…you gasped. “You told everyone I was a e?!” you screeched and whacked him with a newspaper that was nearby.

Xiah covered himself and hid behind Ki Nam. “You looked like one! What was I supposed to think?!”

You continued to hit him lightly. “I was on an undercover mission!”

“Aish! Yah! Stop!”

Ki Nam just watched with a big smirk on her face. “You deserve it, thinking ~~~~~ was a e. Where do you get these crazy ideas from oppa?”

You stopped after a while and you all ate and talked for hours, 5 years of being apart meant a lot of catching up. It was nearing 11 o’clock at night when Jungmin yawned.

You smiled. “I’m surprised he can stay up this late.”

Han Bi frowned. “I know right? And he’s only 5, imagine what hours he’ll be staying up to when he’s 18?! He got these bad sleeping habits from his father,” she whined and glared at GD who held his hands up in innocence.

“Like father like son eh?”

Han Bi bid you and goodbye and picked up Jungmin who was fast asleep, you watched with envy as GD kissed his son goodnight. You thought about SangHee…it would be your first night without her. Is she okay? Did the bastard hurt your daughter?

A single tear slid down your cheek, Jaejoong saw and clapped his hands together. “I think it’s time we head over to our rooms.”

TOP nodded. “Good idea, my is aching from sitting down on the floor.”

Seung Ri and Daesung tiredly rubbed their eyes and Taeyang yawned and stretched. “Man I’m getting too old to be sitting on floors,” Taeyang complained but stood up. “I’ll see you all tomorrow.”

Before you left you hugged Ki Nam. “It’s so good to see you again.”

You nodded happily. “I’m glad you aren’t angry at me…if you are, I wouldn’t blame you. What kind of person walks out on their friends?”

Ki Nam looked at you. “I’m fine with it, but you didn’t just walk out on your friends,” she looked past your shoulder. “You walked out on someone you love too.”

You looked behind you to see Jaejoong waiting for you out on the hall, you sighed and hugged Ki Nam again. “I’ll see you all tomorrow.”

“Yeah, see you then,” Ki Nam said and she and Xiah went to a room further down the hall. You walked towards Jaejoong.

“I guess I should be going home,” you told him but your phone rang, you looked at the ID caller. “Oh! Geun Suk.”

Jaejoong’s eyes instantly narrowed at the name. *Who the hell calls at this bloody hour?!*

“Hey Geun Suk,” you happily said into the phone. Jaejoong rolled his eyes. ‘Hey Geun Suk’ he mockingly imitated your voice.

“I’m just calling in to check up on you, your father told me to tell you to call him later tonight and if you want…you can stay at their house,” Geun Suk said softly.

“You didn’t have to, but thanks Geun Suk. Without you, I’d be lost.”

Jaejoong winced at those words. *What about me?* he thought dejectedly.

“So you’re sure you don’t want to stay at your father’s house? I’d rather you did, I don’t want you to be alone. Or would you like me to stay over?” Geun Suk offered. You widened your eyes at the offer, you didn’t want him to go through so much trouble for you.

“No, it’s fine. It’s too late and you should get some rest, it’s been a long day. I’ll be fine.”

“Okay. Everything will be okay ~~~~~. Stay safe, goodnight.”

You hung up and looked back, you caught Jaejoong in the middle of scowling. You frowned.

“Are you making that face at me?”

“No,” he said sourly. “So what did lover boy want?”

You ignored his childish tone. “He’s just checking up on me.”

“I see,” Jaejoong mumbled. “Want me to take you home?”

You shuffled on your feet, you didn’t want to be at home…alone, like Geun Suk said. Someone had been inside, had gone through the security checks you had put in place without a worry. If you were kidnapped as well, what good would that be to SangHee.

“Actually…I’m going to find a hotel to stay at for the night. Somewhere close to work.”

Jaejoong held out his arms. “What about here? It’s the closest.”

You rolled your eyes. “I know I’m a Special Ops agent but they only give us rooms in these places because they’re paid for by the company. Even this place is expensive for me.”

“Well it’s not for me. I’ll give you a place to stay,” Jaejoong suggested. “I had my own room, but I can share with the DBSK boys. I haven’ even been inside yet so I haven’t touched anything or left any of my stuff, you can go straight in.”

He handed you the key card and you took it warily. “I’m not sure…this is too much.”

Jaejoong waved away your worry. “Don’t be silly, this is nothing.”

You raised your brow. “Nothing?”

Jaejoong nodded. “I have a lot more money than you think…and it’s nothing coming from where you think its coming. I changed my name for a reason you know.”

Your face turned bitter. “So you wouldn’t get caught by the law?”

Jaejoong shook his head. “So I can start a new life, as Kim Jaejoong…not Hero, the most feared gangster in West Seoul.”

You paused. “You…don’t live in West Seoul anymore?”

He shook his head. “I haven’t lived there for 3 years now, I live in East Seoul as Kim Jaejoong with the rest of my family.”

And when he meant ‘rest of my family’ he meant you and SangHee. You softened.

“So what do you do now?” you asked him as he walked you to the room.

“I’m a business man, in the weapons trade actually. That’s how we guys have such high security clearance, but it’s all legal. I’m the owner of Youngwoong Corporations.”

Your eyes widened in shock. “The business that’s been on the news? You own that company? They deal with weapons?”

Jaejoong snorted. “I’m guessing you didn’t pay attention.”

“Because I didn’t think Youngwoong Corporations dealt with weapons…but I thought the CEO was that nerdy looking guy?”

“Yeah, he’s just a face. If people saw me, they’d think I’m some playboy spoilt who made his way in life due to my good looks,” Jaejoong said jokingly, but underneath the teasing tone was the truth.

You laughed. “Yeah, you’re too good looking to be a CEO of something like that.”

Jaejoong’s stomach flipped with happiness. *She still thinks I’m good looking!*

“So why Youngwoong?” you asked him. “Why not Kim?”

He shrugged. “I don’t know, it just seemed like a cool name. Besides, Youngwoong sounds exotic right?”

You giggled, the two of you stopped outside a single door. “Urm…where are we?”

“The penthouse floor,” Jaejoong told you casually.

“The what?!” you shrieked. “I-I can’t take this…it’s too much for one night…”

“~~~~~,” Jaejoong said firmly. “Take it, I feel like crap for not being here sooner for you. For not being there when SangHee was taken, this is the least I can do. Please,” he took the key card from you and used it to open the door. “Please just go in. It’ll make me feel better.”

Sighing, you reluctantly stepped inside. “Thank you. Even though it’s too much, thank you.”

Jaejoong bowed. “You’re welcome.”

He turned to leave and you were about to shut the door, but he quickly looked back at you before you closed the door.

“I did it for you, you know?”

You met eyes with him, you could feel your heart beats raising, your cheeks heating up.

Jaejoong gazed at you lovingly. “I changed for you and SangHee. I’m trying to become a better man for both of you.”

And then he left. You shut the door and sank to the floor, you put a hand over your chest, trying to slow your heart rate down. His words touched you to your very soul.

“I’m trying to become a better man for you both.”

You smiled to yourself. *You were already a good man Jaejoong oppa…a good man who was surrounded by terrible things.*

Jaejoong left your floor with a happy smile. *Thank god she didn’t say anything bad…she didn’t say anything at all actually.*

Jaejoong waited till the lift opened up to another floor, which yet again had a single door. *Silly ~~~~~. I booked that room especially for you, I knew you wouldn’t be able to face going home alone. I did this for you baby. Do you still love me? Will you let me know our daughter? Will you ever accept me back into both your lives?*

======

N'Aww xD hope you all liked it ^^

Here are my replies to your comments :D I at replying to them on the comments section, and right after I post a chap I either do homework or go to bed, so I end up missing some out :L So here's my replies section :D Hope you're all okay and doing well. Hawaiting!!

@ Yourtypicalricelover: aha maybe ;) Nah, I promise to have a happy ending for the sequel ^^

@ naomi777: Yeap, lovely get together :') :L

@ Safiew: Your theory was correct about YW corps :D Yeah...they did have some crazy interactions...more of that on the way now that they're reunited again LOL.

@ CHOIjunsiwon: All explained in this chap about their new jobs and identity ^^ but that's not the end...you know me and my drama ahah.

@ mgginny: When Jae has a kid, daughter or son, the kid will be the luckiest every don't you think? I wish I could be the mother...but it will never happen :'( xD Ah, it was just a badge showing a very high security clearance...basically trumping HaeJin's...it means Jaejoong has access to some schweet weapons. And we all know what guys are like with their toys ;)

@ jaimielau: Hope you liked the reunion chap ^^ thanks for reading ^^

@ LiliHero: It is sad :( But I promise to give this story a happy ending :D But not before the amazing drama ;) :L

@ Emerald_Lee: Hehe, Jae's a weapons dealer..but it's all good...nothing illegal..hopefully ;) Ah yeah, I'm excited to write the chaps of when Jae and SangHee interact...how much will she be like her appa? :L

@ Dreams_alive: Me too, and I'm the author. I honestly felt so bad for leaving the ending of Captured as it is, so I've been planning to do a sequel but a story line never came to mind..till now xD They'll be together this time round ;)

@ xiahtic5: aha thanks to unnie xD hope you liked the chap xD Update your story too unnie! :D

@ trueblooded_ELF: Thank you! That means a lot ^^ Yeah a sad ending :( But I'll make this ending happier ^^

@ madz67: A jealous Jae= Cute Jae xD

@ lovesjiyong: hope you liked the reunion scenes unnie ^^ Thanks for the lovely poster again :D

@ Crystalls: hehe, thanks for reading ^^ Hope you liked the chap :D

@ Rifa_SuJu: Bad rain is hot...as bad as this sounds..I would not ming beind kidnapped by him mwauahha :D Hope you liked the reunion chap..more jealous Jae hehe it's fun to make him jealous ;)

@ starrylove: Aww :( But since Jae's changed maybe ~~~~~ can change her mind :P Aw thank you! That means so much to me! I get teary eyes when I read the lovely comments! :')

@ 913_aNg3l: I'll try, but school is killing me :( Hehe, when I picture Jungmin I picture a mini GD with blonde hair and sunglasses...like his dad xD I promise to make you and Jae and SangHee live happily ever after...you all deserve it after the drama you've all been through! Nah...Rain won't do anything to SangHee...he's got some boundaries :L