What about me?

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

After eating cakes, everyone went home. Onew smiled at SangHee.

“I’ll be here at 10 in the morning for a round of maths,” Onew said to SangHee, who nodded happily.

“Okay oppa.”

You laughed. “Let oppa sleep now, otherwise he’ll be late.”

Onew waved goodbye.

You tapped SangHee’s head. “You too sweetie, time for bed. Let’s go get you washed up.”

You took SangHee to the bathroom and helped her wash her face, brush her teeth and change into her pyjamas.

You took her to her bedroom. SangHee jumped onto the bed, you were in the middle of dimming her lights but leaving her night light on when she called for you.

“Mummy! Look!”

You went over to her bed and she handed you the envelope.

Dear SangHee,

Hey princess! I’m sorry oppa can’t be there, but I promise to make your mummy promise to buy you cakes! When you come back from your vacation, oppa will take you to your favourite toy shop and buy you as many toys as you want!

Be a good girl and always smile for oppa.

Love Geun Suk oppa.

You finished reading it out loud and smiled at SangHee. “Isn’t oppa nice?”

SangHee nodded. “I like all my other oppa’s but I like Geun Suk oppa the most.”

“I’m sure you’re his favourite dongsaeng sweetie.”

SangHee yawned. “I like Chingu too mummy.”

You paused and swallowed nervously. “You do? Jaejoong Chingu?”

She nodded sleepily. “He’s funny and handsome.”

You raised an eyebrow. “Who taught you that word?”

“Seung Ri oppa.”

*Aish Seung Ri!*

“Chingu is funny.”

“Don’t you think he’s handsome mummy?” SangHee said casually.

You didn’t even have to think. “Yes sweetie, I think Chingu is very handsome.”

“Mummy should be with handsome Chingu because mummy is pretty.”

You laughed and kissed her forehead. “I’m happy you think I’m pretty baby. Now go to sleep, so you can wake up and study with Onew oppa tomorrow.”

She yawned again. “Mummy, do I have a Appa?”

You froze. “A-Appa?”

SangHee nodded. “Jungmin called GD oppa Appa, my friends in school have Appa’s. Do I have one? Am I weird if I don’t have one.”

You clicked your tongue and her hair. “Don’t call yourself weird sweetie, and of course you have an Appa. Everyone has an Appa.”

“Then where is he? Doesn’t he love me like mummy?”

You looked down, hiding your tears from your daughter. *How do I explain this to a 5 year old child?*

“Of course your Appa loves you baby.”

“Where’s Appa mummy? Does he love me wherever he is?”

You were a crying wreck now, you tried to keep your voice steady and calm. “He’s closer than you think baby, Appa will love you even if he’s at the north pole.”

“Really?” SangHee asked excitedly but sleepily.

“I’m sure of it.”

She was almost asleep. “I love Appa too.”

You crept out of her bedroom, wiping your tears. *I’m a terrible person. I left Jaejoong to keep our daughter safe, but I’ve done nothing but cause both of them harm. I’ve deprived Jaejoong of his daughter and SangHee of her father.*

You looked at Jaejoong’s bedroom door, then silently went back into your own. Debating whether or not you should tell SangHee the true identity of ‘Chingu’.

====

Aww! SangHee's getting curious. Hope you all liked it ^^