Discovered

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

You knew that squeaky voice anywhere.

You swallowed. “X-Xiah?”

He was gaping at you. “It’s really you. Omo! You’ve lost weight and…why are you dressed like that?!”

Suddenly the door of the room where your suspect went in burst open and men with large machine guns came bursting out, people in the club screamed and began to run out.

The tall guy scanned the chaos below. He turned to his men. “Find those Special Ops agents, I want to know who they are and don’t kill them if you get them. They’re not ruining what I’ve been planning.”

His men sprinted down the stairs. Xiah was about to grab your hand and run out with you, but Geun Suk had already done that.

“We need to get out of here, they’re looking for us. They must have found the tracker I implanted on one of the buffoons up there.”

You grabbed hold of Geun Suk’s hand and the two of you ran off together, Xiah was left puzzled. *Who was that guy? Is that her boss? Her client? No…~~~~~ ah would never be a…she wouldn’t! But last time I saw her, she was pregnant. Maybe she needs the extra money to survive?*

The sudden gunshots made Xiah jump and he ran out along with the others. *I need to tell the crew what I just saw!*

-

-

-

You and Geun Suk were in the car, both of you out of breath.

“Are you sure it’s because of the tracker, that they found out about us?”

Geun Suk took out some water bottles and handed you one. “It’s got to be the tracker, nothing else should have given us away. We’re Senior Special Ops agents, we’re not exactly going to be sloppy with our work are we?”

“But…no one outside Special Ops should be able to hack into the tracker. I-It’s impossible,” you stuttered. “Do you think…they knew we were coming? Waiting?”

Geun Suk was frowning heavily. “I don’t know. Right now, I need to get us both to safety. I’m not going to the one who breaks the news to a 5 year old girl that her mother’s dead because of my stupidity. We’ll say we messed up, we need to go back and rethink this.”

You had to agree with him, the entire journey back to the hostel you couldn’t stop thinking. *How did they know?! We’re trained to be almost invisible, to be so careful. It can’t have been the tracker.*

Then Xiah's name wandered into your thoughts. *Was he alone? What about Ki Nam? Or Han Bi unnie? What about Jaejoong?*

“~~~~~ ah?!” Geun Suk called. You jumped.

“What?”

“We’re at the hostel, are you okay?”

You nodded. “Yeah, I’m fine,” you lied smoothly. Once you were inside the hostel, you rushed to your room and hurriedly stepped out of your e’s costume and hopped into the shower.

Once you were out, Geun Suk was on the sofa with a Special Ops laptop whilst the TV was on. You sat next to him. Breaking news was that some business company had made billions of won and have raced to the top.

You snorted. *That’s breaking news? How about the illegal shooting in West Seoul?!* you thought angrily.

Geun Suk sighed. “Great, the ghost file I installed on the club’s security network has been compromised. I’ve got nothing.”

Your eyes widened. *Who are these people?*

It honestly felt like you and Geun Suk were back to being junior agents, always leaving things out, not thinking ahead…it was humiliating.

“We have nothing,” you said blankly. “Nothing at all.

-

-

-

Back the club; men were throwing bodies into the dumps carelessly. One poured oil all over the dead bodies and then threw a match; it went a light like a treat.

“We better get going; otherwise we’re going to be in that fire.”

Inside a room was the tall guy you bumped into, he was confidently walking up and down the room whilst he had his mega computer whiz search the CCTV footage. The tall guy aimed a gun at the computer whiz.

“Work faster or I’ll blow your brains out.”

The computer whiz didn’t change his speed.

“Fine, work faster, or I’ll blow your mother’s brains out.”

That got the computer whiz working at a faster speed, the tall guy smirked. Suddenly his men came in.

“Rain, the bodies have been taken care of.”

BANG!

The man fell down dead, a bullet hold straight through his skull. Blood pooled around him, the others looked nervously away.

Rain smirked at all of them. “Anyone else feel like disrespecting me?”

They all shook their heads frantically.

“Then how do you address me?”

“Hyung-nim,” the all stuttered in unison. Rain smirked then waved them away.

“I think I found something,” the computer whiz said. He stopped the security footage. “The Special Ops agents were trying to infiltrate the system but I had installed a software to damage anything that tries too. If you look here,” the computer whiz stopped and pointed to the screen. “These two came together, and then they separated.”

Rain slammed his hand down onto the desk, making everyone jump. “People come here and leave with different people all the time. Are you that ing desperate to get rid of your mother?”

The computer whiz pushed his glasses up. “The guy looks like an accountant, and the woman is a e.”

“Zoom in on the guy’s hand,” Rain ordered. The computer whiz did and like Rain thought, there was no ring. “That guy is either divorced because he’s in bed or he’s single because he’s in bed. The two could have just stepped into my club at the same time. What you’ve shown me is ing useless!”

The computer whiz was shaking in his seat, but if he wanted to survive and his mother to live, he had to do something.

“Sorry hyung-nim. I’ll find something.”

As much as Rain wanted to kill the computer whiz, he couldn’t. The kid was a genius and had helped him escape some risky situations. An hour had passed and the computer whiz smiled.

“I think I’ve got something, look here. The woman – the e – has her finger pressing on her ear. I think she has an ear piece.”

Rain still wasn’t convinced, as if the computer whiz knew, he switched to a different footage this time with the woman running with the same accountant guy, just when his men began the shooting. They couldn’t make out the guy’s face but the woman’s…her face was clear.

“If they weren’t together, then how comes they’re leaving together?”

Rain stooped down. “Zoom in, I want to see the woman’s face.”

The computer whiz did as he was commanded, and once he had, Rain smirked as he remembered your face. You were the only attractive e he had ever seen, but now that he knew you and your guy friend were Special Ops agents, his temper flared.

“I want you to find me anything you can on that . Where she lives, her family…anything. She wants to go digging in my territory, I’ll dig in hers,” Rain said darkly.

=====

I've been watching Fugitive Plan B and he just looked so hot holding a gun, so I thought why not make him the baddie ;) I love him though! Hope you liked it ^^