Anonymous

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

Geun Suk was in his office, he’d been working himself to exhaustion. He was busy looking for the ring leader but at the same time he was busy digging into the past of Jaejoong and his team of people.

He leant back in his chair and picked up his mobile phone, he sighed. “I haven’t spoken to ~~~~~ and SangHee in a while. Maybe I should call them.”

Coincidentally his phone started ringing, and it was your name that came up on the ID caller.

“~~~~~?!”

“Geun Suk, I’m sorry I didn’t call sooner. I’ve been…distracted,” you said. Geun Suk noticed how you seemed nervous and hesitant, but that could be because you had a psycho after you and SangHee.

“It’s fine, how is everything?”

Again, the hesitant voice Geun Suk rarely heard answered. You’d always been a strong agent for Special Ops, you knew how to control your emotions.

*She must be really worried about the Ring Leader.*

“E-Everything is good. How about back in Seoul? Anything new on Rai…I mean the Ring Leader’s case?”

Geun Suk sighed. “Nope, nothing new. This guy is well hidden, even without Onew, the Ring Leader is able to stay out of our radar. But I promise you ~~~~~, we’re doing everything we can to catch him. I’ve sent agents outside of Seoul looking for him, but nothing so far.”

“You’re doing your best.”

“My best isn’t good enough. I’m going to get him though, I want to make sure that you and SangHee will always be safe.”

Guilt overcame your entire mind, you looked at Jaejoong who was sitting on the kitchen table working on files for Youngwoong Corporations.

*God, how am I going to tell Geun Suk?! Where do I even begin?*

You bit your lip. “Geun Suk…you do realise that you’re one of the friends I treasure the most…right?”

Geun Suk paused. “~~~~~~, are you sure everything is fine?”

“Yes, it’s just, I don’t think I’ve said it enough in all the years we’ve known each other. I’m saying it now, I couldn’t have asked for a better friend. The past 5 years I’ve known you are special to me, you helped me through the lowest period of my life.”

Geun Suk clenched his fists. *If I ever see the guy who left ~~~~~ and SangHee, I don’t think I’ll be able to stop myself from hitting him. The hurt he’s caused ~~~~~~.*

“I know ~~~~~. Maybe, I’ll come and visit you and SangHee soon. Is Jaejoong and his team doing a good job of protecting you? Someone is escorting SangHee when she’s going to her study sessions with Onew right?”

“Y-Yeah, they’re doing a good job.”

“They’re not acting weird,” Geun Suk interrogated. “They haven’t mentioned anything about their past? They don’t seem fishy do they?”

Your hand shook but you kept your voice steady and calm. “No, nothing. Why would you think that?”

Geun Suk rubbed his right temple. “Nothing just checking.”

“My father…he hasn’t called you or HaeJin has he?”

“No, I haven’t heard from Jang Woo for at least a week.”

You sighed in relief. It had been exactly one week since your father stormed in and found out about you and Jaejoong.

“Why?” Geun Suk asked.

“Nothing, I was just wondering.”

Geun Suk chuckled. “Okay, I better get back to work.”

“You’re still at the office? Oh gosh, please don’t overwork yourself.”

“I’m not,” he assured you. “I promise.”

“You better! I wish I could be there to help,” you admitted. You hated how you were having fun whilst Geun Suk and the others were working to find Rain.

“No, you need to stay away from this guy.”

“Okay, be careful.”

You hung up. Geun Suk put his phone down and undid his top button and loosened his tie. He checked the digital clock on his desk and it read 01:23.

“Time for my caffeine dose,” he mumbled to himself. Just as he was about to get off his seat, his computer screen lit up and a message popped up.

Hello

Geun Suk warily stared at it, not sure what to do. He lifted his chin up to see if any of the other junior staff was still here, but no…no one was here. Only himself and the cleaner and the cleaner didn’t have access to the network.

Don’t be afraid, I’m a friend.

Geun Suk’s eyes widened. *Friend?*

It’s rude not to reply back to a friend.

Geun Suk narrowed his eyes and typed back.

It’s rude to message a friend at 1:30 in the morning.

Well…being the good friend that I am, I obtained some information which I’m sure you’re interested in. It’s about the guy you’re working on.

The Ring Leader?

Is that what you call the runaway gangster?

It’s not about the Ring Leader?

No.

Geun Suk was puzzled. He got up off his seat and went out into the hallway and checked to see if there was anyone but no, there wasn’t.

*Is this HaeJin messing with me?*

He marched to HaeJin’s office but it was dark and empty. Geun Suk lingered in the dim corridor and frowned.

“Who’s talking to me?”

An idea popped into his mind. Geun Suk sprinted back to his office and quickly ran an analysis on the computer, but the chat was heavily encrypted. He couldn’t even run it through Special Ops’ computers to see what type of computer it was coming from, let alone try and track it.

I take it you’re not interested, okay fine…if you’re happy to let that Jaejoong mess around with you.

Geun Suk sat up straight and he quickly replied back.

Jaejoong? Kim Jaejoong?

Yes.

How do you know him?

The details are not important at this stage, but I would be happy to tell you what I do know about him.

Geun Suk swallowed, if anyone else knew about this, if HaeJin knew…he would be so dead. Talking to an anonymous stranger through a heavily encrypted two way chat was equivalent to openly dipping a hand into a pot of boiling hot water.

It was stupid and dangerous.

How do I know you’re telling me the truth? For all I know, you’re making this up. Do you even know who I am?

Of course I do, you’re the famous Jang Geun Suk. The Senior Agent of Special Ops, partner to Park ~~~~~. Currently Mr. Jang, you have a wary character in your midst.

What do you mean?

I’m talking about Kim Jaejoong and his team. How much do you really know about them?

Enough. Who are you? How do you know Kim Jaejoong?

Like I said before, the details are not important but what is important is the information I contain on your so called trusted ally.

Geun Suk stared hard at the screen. *I’m so getting fired for this, but if this anonymous person knows anything about Jaejoong…it could help me save ~~~~~ and SangHee from him.*

Fine. What is the information?

-

-

-

Rain leant on his clasped hands and chuckled darkly, as he stared at the entire conversation he has had with Jang Geun Suk.

“I’ve got you right where I want.”

 =====

Bad Rain! Lol hope you likey :D