Break In

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

“This is so messed up,” Geun Suk whispered to himself. He was sitting anxiously in his car which was parked outside Jang Woo’s Town House. Geun Suk cursed under his breath, ran a trembling hand through his already messy hair and breathed out through his nose.

“This is so ed up,” he repeated with more profanity. “On so many levels.”

He shouldn’t be here, he shouldn’t be at all but he had to know. Geun Suk’s mind went back to the conversation he’d had with his ‘anonymous friend’ two nights ago, he’d stayed at the Special Ops office late, supposedly working on the ‘The Ring Leader – Case File’ but he’d been preoccupied yet again.

*Flashback*

Geun Suk gnawed at his lip as he waited for the reply of his ‘anonymous friend’.

Are you still there?!

Someone’s in an edgy mood tonight. Have you been drinking?

Quit your bull games. I’ve been asking you for a full week who this gangster Hero is and all you’ve said is some cryptic nonsense, I want to know NOW!

Geun Suk had to wait a long moment before his reply came.

My dear friend there is no need to swear. I could tell you everything I know but where’s the fun in that? I want you to find out for yourself. We need to know if the files on Hero still exists, do you know a way?

Geun Suk lounged back in his seat and sighed irritably. Whoever this person was, they were extremely annoying. They never gave a straight answer and if they did it was so cryptic that it hurt his brain trying to think.

A long minute passed till Geun Suk had a ‘light bulb’ idea. He typed furiously on his keyboard back to his ‘anonymous friend’.

I could check Jang Woo’s house, see if he kept anything on this Hero guy.

Again, a long pause till a reply came.

An excellent idea. You’ll have to do it soon though, the faster you find out the connection between Hero, Kim Jaejoong and Agent Park ~~~~~…the faster you know the truth.

*End of flashback*

Geun Suk would get fired for this and if he did get caught, not only would he lose his job but his friendship with you and Jang Woo’s respect and trust. He was risking everything but he needed to know the connection! He needed to know if you and SangHee were safe.

*I love ~~~~~~ and SangHee, it would kill me to know if they were in danger in anyway…*

With a heavy sigh and zipped up his leather jacket and stepped out of the car, the street was not as busy as he’d anticipated which was a plus on his side. Geun Suk hurried across the road and came to halt at the door step of Jang Woo and Mi Sook’s home.

Geun Suk wasn’t too surprised to see an advanced alarm at Jang Woo’s door, a normal and careless burglar would not have noticed. A highly trained Agent or Assassin would have.

Geun Suk took out a screwdriver and began his work. It took 5 minutes to hack the alarm system and pick open the lock without triggering the entire police and Special Ops department to come down to Jang Woo’s home and arrest Geun Suk.

Geun Suk stepped inside and shut the door behind him silently. The large town house felt eerily abandoned, as if the warmth had been right out of the house. Geun Suk felt like such an intruder, like a criminal but it was crucial for the safety of those he cared about.

Still finding the need to be silent even though no one was at the house, Geun Suk crept his way to Jang Woo’s office downstairs. He quickly disabled the security cameras installed inside the house and then strode over to the computer desk.

He switched the computer on, wincing slightly as the fan of the computer spun loudly. Whilst he waited for the computer to load he searched through Jang Woo’s drawers, book shelf and desk for any files on Hero or any clues to the connection.

-

-

-

“Hyung-nim, how are you sure that the Geun Suk guy will even go looking for it?”

Rain stuffed a shimmering silver gun into the back of his jeans and smirked at his men.

“Because my bunch of brainless s,” Rain snarled harshly at his men. “We are all victims of curiosity. Geun Suk wants to know the connection between Hero, Kim Jaejoong and Park ~~~~~.”

His men nodded in understanding, their slow minds slowly processing the piece of news.

Rain shrugged a long black jacket on and smirked at his men. “Right boys, we’re going hunting tonight.”

 

-

-

-

Kangin and Kyuhyun were on their way back from a deal. They hadn’t left the ‘business’ like DBSK and Big Bang, they continued to deal in illegal substances and objects. Mainly focusing on weapons but they took over the dealing of drugs too.

Kangin skipped to their large black 4x4 car, flicking the large wad of money in his hands. He slung an arm lazily over Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“We’re rich dude! Business is booming!”

Kyuhyun chuckled and pulled out a cigarette and personalised lighter from his pocket, handing a cigarette to Kangin.

“Yeah, but it’s not as fun without DBSK and Big Bang. There’s hardly any real action anymore,” Kyuhyun said. His thoughts flitted to the memory 5 years ago, when a Japanese assassin had tried to kill him and had shot Hero/Jaejoong instead.

Kangin sighed and lit his cigarette. “The boys are doing well, they still keep in touch. Send us money you know. Mind you, we haven’t heard from them in a while. Xiah or Taeyang comes down every now and then, but haven’t seen either of them in a few weeks.”

Kyuhyun clapped him on the back. “I’m sure their fine. No need to worry about them.”

“Yes, don’t worry about them. Worry about yourselves.”

At hearing the cold, mocking voice, the two men turned around. Their eyes bugged out at the sight, Kangin’s cigarette hanging limply on his top lip.

Rain took a few steps forward with his arms open, a grin plastered onto his handsome yet cruel features.

“What? No kiss on the cheek? No celebration that I’m back?”

“Mother er,” Kangin cursed. “Rain?! How…when…how?”

Kyuhyun squared his shoulders and glared at Rain. “You’ve got some nerve showing your face here. After what your spineless father did to Hero’s parents, you’re lucky I haven’t put a bullet through your ing skull.”

Rain made a sound of disparagement and his bottom lip jutted out. “Now, now. That hurt my feelings. My father would have had everything had Hero not been a bastard and killed him. Oops, sorry, my mistake. That Park ~~~~ killed my father.”

Kyuhyun and Kangin paled considerably. Jaejoong had told them that no one should know about him and you, people from West Seoul would be scrambling to kidnap you or SangHee to get to him.

“Who are you talking about?” Kangin spoke aloud.

Rain rolled his eyes. “I know I talk slow but that doesn’t mean I’m thick as . I know about Jang Woo’s daughter and your precious Hero. Where is he?”

“We don’t know,” Kyuhyun said truthfully. “And even if we did, we wouldn’t tell you.”

Rain laughed. “Oh really?” he looked over his shoulder at his men. “Get them, and make sure they’re tied up properly. We don’t want them to escape now.”

Kyuhyun and Kangin were surrounded by Rain’s men, they fought but they were heavily outnumbered. Kyuhyun was cut on the back of the leg with a large dagger, Kangin tried to help him but someone clubbed him around the back of the head.

“You piece of ,” Kyuhyun spat up at Rain. “You will never get what Hero had. People still fear him and no one here has seen him, you and your father are nothing but tards.”

Rain, in rage. knocked Kyuhyun out with his gun, he looked at his men.

“I said tie them up!” he bellowed at his men. “And you…” he pointed to a scrawny minion.

-

-

-

Geun Suk was still in Jang Woo’s office, going through the files on his computer. Geun Suk had to give it to Jang Woo, he password protected a lot of his files and most of them were heavily encrypted that he wasn’t sure the hackers in Special Ops would even be able to hack it.

Geun Suk ran his hand through his hair and set it down on the desk, his hand accidentally brushed the mouse and an image came up on screen.

It was a picture of you and SangHee, Geun Suk’s frustrated expression softened into one of happiness. Your eyes were wrinkled into your sweet eye smile whilst you were hugging SangHee tightly, who’s chubby cheeks were pressed up against your rosy ones.

He sighed contently, if only you had agreed to go on a date with him just once. Even if you didn’t like him, he would have liked to just take you out for a romantic dinner. He loves you so much, and he felt the need to protect you and SangHee even if you did insist that you didn’t need help.

He shook his head.

“She would never speak to me again if she finds out I’m doing this,” Geun Suk muttered to himself. He checked his watch and his eyes widened. “.”

It was 3 in the morning and he had to be at the Special Ops building in the next 3 hours, he needed sleep. He needed to find The Ring Leader.

Geun Suk cleared his throat and unplugged the laptop and turned the desk light off, he made sure that the alarm had been activated before he left the house.

When Geun Suk got into his car, a black car whizzed past him but he thought nothing of it. He quickly started his car and drove off, worrying about the lack of sleep he was about to endure. What she should be worrying about was…who was in that black car.

======

I guess it's time I updated the sequel huh?! So, so sorry for being gone so long! I honestly just got lazy but I'm going to try and update more frequently! The story is picking up now, and in 5/6 chapters it should be completed ;)

Please continue to support, I know it's cheeky of me to ask since I've been a bad author but continue to comment and subscribe!

Love you all...noddylacey xx