Family Time

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFIfzk-7dlY - Please listen! It's such a cute song ^^

======

Jaejoong trudged back into the cottage looking severely unhappy. You ran to his side. “Oppa, what’s wrong?”

“They were out,” Jaejoong grumbled. “He must have known.”

You giggled nervously when you saw SangHee poke her around the door frame from the corner of your eye. Jaejoong saw SangHee too and gave an inward sigh.

*I wish I could the woman I love close to me, and carry the daughter I’ve always dreamt of in my arms.*

You pursed your lips and took a few steps back.

Jaejoong put a smile on his face and zoomed off to SangHee and he picked her up and held her up high, making SangHee squeal with delight.

“I’m flying!” SangHee squealed and held her arms out. Jaejoong laughed with her and made aeroplane noises, he ran to your direction. “Mind out mummy! Chingu and me are coming!”

You giggled and side stepped out of the way but Jaejoong wound his arm around you and pulled you close, his grip on SangHee still tight but he lowered her down so now the three of you were in a three way hug.

SangHee being in the middle of course.

She hugged you tight. “I love you mummy!”

“I love you too sweetie,” you said. She crawled out of your arms and made her way into Jaejoong’s. You held your breath.

“What’s up baby?”

SangHee poked Jaejoong’s neck. “I love you too Chingu!”

Jaejoong almost lost his balance, and he would have collapsed had he not been holding SangHee. He’d dreamt all of his life that he’d have a child of his own – preferably a girl – say that to him. The only thing that disappointed him was the fact that SangHee still called him ‘Chingu’.

*I want to hear her call me Appa* Jaejoong thought longingly. An idea came to mind.

“Want to go on a picnic?”

SangHee squealed and clapped. “Yes! Yes! Let’s go on a picnic Chingu!”

Jaejoong smiled and bopped her nose softly. “Let’s ask mummy. Mummy, can we go on a picnic?”

You laughed when they both stuck out their bottom lip and pulled the exact same face. *Wow, they really are father and daughter.*

You rolled your eyes, not being able to take the cute scene anymore.

“Okay! Let me go and pack some food-…”

Jaejoong handed you SangHee. “No, it’s okay, I can do it. My girls can go get ready,” he subtly kissed your cheek and ran to the kitchen.

You laughed. *He’s so different from the gangster Hero I knew 5 years ago.*

SangHee blinked. “Mummy, why are you laughing?”

“Because I’m happy sweetie,” you answered truthfully. “I’m really happy.”

-

-

-

You and SangHee wore summer clothing since the sun shone brightly and warmly. You wore a long flowing skirt and a plain white t shirt, whilst SangHee wore pink flowery shorts with a yellow shirt that had a ladybird print on it. You applied sun screen on her.

“Mummy, it smells,” SangHee complained. You clicked your tongue.

“I know sweetie, but it stops the sun from hurting you.”

“Then mummy should have some too!”

You smiled at her concern for you, you took a bit of sunscreen and put it on your nose. “There, mummy’s safe now.”

“Yah! Where’s mine?!” Jaejoong exclaimed. He was carrying a woven picnic basket and a chequered blanket. You suspiciously raised your brows at him. Had he been planning this?

SangHee put a load of sunscreen onto her hands by accident and smeared all over Jaejoong’s left leg, not rubbing it in completely.

You laughed. “Sweetie not that much.”

Jaejoong looked down. “No…no…it’s…nice,” he stuttered. You laughed and rubbed it in for him, putting some on his nose too.

How he wanted to kiss you right there and then, but he knew you it wouldn’t be appropriate.

“Mummy, when will we see Geun Suk and HaeJin oppa? And Granddad and grandma?”

Jaejoong swallowed as he waited for your reply. You cleared your throat.

“I’m not sure sweetie, once they catch the bad man perhaps. Or soon,” you said as calmly as you could. Your father would kill both you and Jaejoong, the question is, which one will be attack first?

SangHee’s smile fell. “I don’t like the bad man, he was mean,” she said and her bottom lip trembled. You and Jaejoong both hugged her tight.

“I’ll never let the bad man hurt you,” Jaejoong promised, he gave you a meaningful nod. “I won’t let him hurt you both.”

-

-

-

You were holding SangHee’s right hand and Jaejoong was holding her left. SangHee was gleeful to have both of you hold her hand.

Everyone at the village town was looking at the three of you, the elders in particular smiled.

“What a happy family they look.”

“Aren’t they just a little young for a child?”

“Kids these days, they have their priorities all wrong.”

“The child looks a lot like her father and mother.”

Jaejoong smiled proudly. *Of course SangHee looks like her mother! SangHee is my pretty daughter who takes after her beautiful mother.*

Though deep inside, he was glad other people could the similarities between himself and SangHee.

“Oppa, do you want to go to the beach?” you asked. You blushed when you saw the spot he had hugged you, you should be running away with SangHee in your arms. You were a Special Ops agent and Jaejoong was a gangster…but not anymore. Now, he’s the CEO of Youngwoong Corporations. But you were sure of one thing that hasn’t changed about him, Jaejoong will always be a kind and wonderful man.

Jaejoong shook his head. “Let’s go somewhere where we’re not being stared at,” he said quietly, motioning with his head to the ahjumma’s watching with hawk like eyes.

You nodded and let go of SangHee’s hand quickly. “Excuse me?” you asked a man passing by. “Could you please tell us where the waterfalls are?”

The man pointed to a public footpath leading into the woods, you bowed and thanked him. Taking SangHee’s hand back into yours, the three of you made your way to the waterfalls.

“If you go down to woods today you’ll be in a big surprise,” you and Jaejoong sang. “If you go down to the woods today you’d better go in disguise…”

SangHee looked up at the trees forming a green canopy above your heads.

“For every bear that ever there was, will gather there for certain because today’s the day the Teddy Bears have their picnic,” you and Jaejoong finished with a triumphant smile.

SangHee laughed. “Mummy! Chingu! Let’s go look for some teddy bears.”

You laughed nervously. “Maybe later, hopefully the bears have eaten before we see them…otherwise we’d be their lunch and I don’t even have my gun!” you finished quietly to yourself.

A few minutes later and the three of you still hadn’t found the waterfalls, on top of that SangHee was getting whiny.

“My feet hurt,” she complained. You didn’t blame her, neither of you were dressed for hiking through the woods. Jaejoong softened and handed you the basket, then he lifted SangHee carefully up and put her around his neck.

You smiled at how SangHee began to cheer up again, she held onto Jaejoong’s hair and pretended that he was a horse.

“Come Horsey Chingu!” she ordered playfully. “Mummy, look! I’m taller than you.”

You gasped. “My oh my! What has happened to my sweet baby girl?! Maybe she left me!”

“No!” SangHee shrieked. “I don’t want to leave Mummy and Chingu!”

Jaejoong laughed, he took your hand and though SangHee was there he didn’t mind if she saw. *It’s normal for mummy and daddy to hold hands.*

You felt uncomfortable, but when you were sure SangHee didn’t notice the contact between you and Jaejoong you relaxed. You held the basket and blanket whilst Jaejoong had SangHee around his neck, though SangHee was only 5 years old, Jaejoong must have been tired but he didn’t say a word.

You wiped the drop of sweat daring to roll down his face. He looked at you then gave you a loving and affectionate smile, you wanted to kiss him right there and then.

*God I’m so horrible! I’m going to hurt so many people…Special Ops…my Appa…Geun Suk.*

But a little voice was nagging at you.

*You’re always thinking about others and being tookind. Be selfish for once! Take what you want and love!*

“Jagiya, look,” Jaejoong whispered into your ear. You gasped when you saw the beautiful waterfall, it was surrounded by colourful trees. The water rippled down to the small but wide lake below.

SangHee requested to be set down. Jaejoong carefully put her on the ground.

“Can we play in the water?”

You nodded. “Sure sweetie, let’s go find a place to settle down and we’ll remove your shoes.”

You helped Jaejoong lay the blanket out on a nice patch of rich green grass; he picked up 4 big heavy rocks to hold the blanket down.

“SangHee?!” you called out. You saw her picking flowers, you smiled but blinked when you felt a pair of soft lips kiss your cheek. You jumped. “Oppa!”

Jaejoong smirked. “Well stop looking so tempting, and maybe I’ll be able to control myself better.”

You blushed a deep shade of red and cleared your throat as SangHee came running over, Jaejoong held out his arms and she plopped down on his lap.

“What’s that you got there baby?” he asked her. She held up a daisy for Jaejoong.

“This is for Chingu and this is for mummy,” SangHee gave you a bluebell flower. You beamed and kissed her cheek.

“Thank you sweetie it’s lovely!”

“Can we go play in the water now?”

You and Jaejoong nodded. “Sure, let’s take your socks off.”

Jaejoong rolled his jeans up and tested to see how warm and deep the water was. Once SangHee was barefooted she ran over to Jaejoong, splashing water everywhere.

“Wah! Chingu look at me!” SangHee said, she put her hands together and put them on top of her head. “I’m a shark now!”

Jaejoong pretended to roar. “Really? Well, I’m a lion!”

SangHee squealed and tried to run away, Jaejoong whisked her up and blew a raspberry on her stomach.

You winced. “Don’t get too wet both of you.”

Jaejoong put SangHee down and gave you a mischievous look. “Aren’t you coming in too?”

You shook your head. “Oh no, I’ll just stay right here.”

Jaejoong began taking steps towards you. “But SangHee wants you here too, right?”

“Yes! Mummy, come and play!”

“Oh no, it’s fine-…AHHH!” you screamed when Jaejoong lifted you up. He waded into the water with you in his arms.

“Should I drop Mummy?!” Jaejoong asked SangHee. You gave her a look.

“Sweetie, no!”

SangHee laughed. “Chingu is really strong, he won’t drop Mummy.”

Jaejoong smiled. “No of course I won’t baby, I will never let Mummy fall.”

Your heart melted at his words, he put you gently down and you waded back to SangHee but she splashed you. You grinned.

“Oh no you didn’t! Mummy’s coming after you!”

SangHee tried to run again, and you deliberately lagged behind. When you caught her, you lifted her up and hugged her tight.

“Now Mummy has you!” you said. SangHee laughed. Jaejoong suddenly came.

“The big monster is coming to eat two pretty girls!”

“No!” both you and SangHee shrieked. You ran away with SangHee in your arms, your skirt almost drenched. Jaejoong successfully caught you both, and hugged you from behind and kissed SangHee’s head.

“Now I have you both, mwuhauahha!” he let out a playful evil laugh.

SangHee giggled. “I like today. I like spending time with Mummy and Chingu!”

You and Jaejoong looked lovingly at each other, and then down at your daughter.

*I love spending time with you too* you and Jaejoong both thought.

======

N'AW! Happy family moments :D Hope you all liked it ^^