Unravelling

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

*You and Jaejoong*

“That was some nice grub babe,” said Jaejoong and he patted his full stomach. “Thank you.”

He kissed your cheek; he set his plate in the sink. You smiled at him and put on your washing up gloves and began to wash the dishes, Jaejoong’s heart swelled with happiness. He loved watching you work, your silhouette was so feminine that he couldn’t resist the urge to move closer to you. And that he did.

“Oh,” you gasped when you felt hands creep around your waist, resting on your hips. You smiled and leaned back into Jaejoong as you washed the dishes. “Is everything okay?”

Jaejoong didn’t reply for while, he stood and inhaled the smell of your hair. He was not ashamed to say that he was addicted to the way you smelt, he loved pulling you close at night and nuzzling into your neck.

“Nothing’s wrong, I just wanted to be close to you.”

Blushing madly, you tilted your head up so you could place a kiss on his cheek.

“I love you ~~~~~~~. I never stopped loving you,” Jaejoong whispered.

You felt rather guilty, a part of you felt that you didn’t deserve Jaejoong’s unconditional love. You had left him with SangHee, how could he still love you after all the pain you’d inflicted upon him.

Jaejoong noticed your sudden change of mood and hugged you closer.

“You’re wondering why I still love you, even after you left?”

Damn him for knowing you so well.

You nodded sadly. “I just can’t comprehend it. I caused you and the others so much pain, you missed 5 years of our daughters life! How could you not hate me?!”

“Hey, don’t say that babe. I’ll always love you, you could beat me with a stick everyday and I’d probably still think you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. Though, I’d rather you beat me with a stick in some French lingerie.”

You laughed lightly at his joke.

“Yes, there will always be a part of me that will feel sad that I was not there for the first 5 years of SangHee’s life but what keeps me going is the fact that I know there will be more years to come with the both of you. I love you both so much, you’re my family. My girls.”

Your eyes watered at his words, you closed your eyes and sniffed.

“I love you too.”

“Good,” Jaejoong kissed the side of your neck. “I’m going to go and do some work for the Company. I haven’t been doing much for Youngwoong Corporations.”

You laughed and said, “You are such a procrastinator!”

“Can you blame me?! I have a y lady waiting in my bed every night. y lady or boring paperwork? I know what I would choose.”

Jaejoong winked at you before disappearing into the small office in the cottage. You rolled your eyes and continued on doing the dishes.

Once the kitchen was clean you went into the living room and you picked out a book to read, it felt odd to be at home at night and not have to read any Case Files. It made you slightly restless but you enjoyed the time off. You just hoped that HaeJin, Geun Suk and the rest of the Special Ops agents were close to capturing Rain.

A slow two hours passed and you heard a faint knock on the front door, standing up and pulling out a gun from behind the bookshelf, you edged closer to the door.

“It’s Agent Kim,” a female voice said. You narrowed your eyes.

“If so then you would know what the First rule of the Special Ops is.”

“We don’t have rules, we have goals. And our goal is to put all the bad guys behind bars,” Agent Kim answered confidently.

You opened the door and smiled at SooMin.

“Sorry, had to check.”

SooMin smiled. “Not to worry. Nice move on the trick question though. Here’s your post.”

She handed you a large black duffel bag. You were surprised at how heavy it was.

“Did you kill someone and shove them in the bag?”

“Well…my neighbour had it coming,” she joked. “Only kidding. There’s a lot of paperwork for Kim Jaejoong from Youngwoong Corporations and just general post for the both of you. Plus, there’s a package in there too.”

“Well, thanks for driving all the way out here.”

“Part of the job but it wasn’t too bad, it got me away from the office. I best be off though, I need to drop the post of for Kim Jaejoong’s accomplices and then head to Jang Woo’s cottage. Then head home.”

“Drive safely, and thank you again!” you called after SooMin before shutting the door. “Honey! Post!”

Jaejoong came out of the office and stood over the duffel bag.

“Aish, bills,” you grumbled as you flicked through the post. Jaejoong pulled you to his side and kissed your cheek.

“I’ll pay for it.”

“Oh no you won’t-…” you began but Jaejoong put a hand over your mouth.

“I will and that’s final.”

Jaejoong’s hands skimmed the post, but his fingers lingered on the package.

“I wonder who this is from?”

*Geun Suk*

Geun Suk took a Red Bull from his fridge and chugged over half of the drink in one swig, he went back to his couch and stared hopelessly at the laptop.

“I should have known that Jang Woo would make it this difficult,” said Geun Suk in a defeated voice as he eyed the laptop.

Slouching down on the sofa his hand wavered and his can of Red Bull tilted till its contents began to spill, Geun Suk jumped up and began to frantically start mopping up the spilled Red Bull.

“,” he grumbled as he noticed some of it on the laptop. He wiped the keyboard but the moment his hand swept across the keyboard and the slightest bit of pressure was applied onto certain keys, a folder opened on the laptop.

Geun Suk paused and stared at the screen, his eyes widening, practically bugging out of their sockets.

He momentarily forgot about the spilt Red Bull and put his entire concentration onto the laptop screen.

CLASSIFED FILE – 2006.

“2006,” Geun Suk said to himself. And then he gasped, 2006 was five years ago. Five years ago was when Jang Woo was working on the Hero – Case File. Five years ago was when you ran away with your boyfriend.

Geun Suk lightly ran his index finger lightly across the keyboard, he chuckled exasperatedly to himself.

Trust Jang Woo to make it so complicated to find one folder. I’m sure it’s still not going to be east to actually access the folder itself.

With clumsy fingers, Geun Suk hurried to click on the folder but just as he had expected the attempt to open the folder only presented more obstacles.

The laptop was now asking for Jang Woo’s fingerprint before it allowed Geun Suk to access the folder; Geun Suk rolled his eyes and rubbed his temples as he felt another headache coming.

And then he sat up…

Jang Woo must have a fingerprint DNA scanner at his house, I should be able to find something there with his DNA on it.

He packed up the laptop back into the bag quickly before sprinting out of his flat, down the stairs because he was too impatient to wait for the lift and jumped into his car. He raced to Jang Woo’s house, where he disabled the alarm for the second time and entered without permission.

“If I was Jang Woo, where would I leave a fingerprint DNA scanner?” whispered Geun Suk as he circled Jang Woo’s office, he still felt the need to be quiet.

He turned his head to a portrait that had a bulky, wide frame. Geun Suk tilted his head and then curved his fingers around the frame till he gripped it tight and then with one hard tug, the portrait opened to reveal a square hole in the wall.

“Thank god this was easy to get,” said Geun Suk in relief as he reached out to get the fingerprint DNA scanner. He shut the portrait and was now faced with the problem of obtaining Jang Woo’s fingerprint.

Geun Suk needed a drink, an alcoholic one at that. He rushed to the kitchen and held his head over the sink, trying to push down the urge to drink. He wasn’t an alcoholic but the alcohol would have relief the stress and frustration he was feeling however, he needed to stay on top form; he needed to find the connection.

Geun Suk let the tap water run but something caught his eye, on the side were unwashed plates and glasses. Geun Suk had a ‘light-bulb’ moment, he ran to his car and opened the boot. The car having been modified by Special ops, the boot of the car was again much large than it appeared and it looked like a miniature weaponry/laboratory.

“This will have to do.”

Geun Suk grabbed a pair of white latex gloves and a small black box, he checked the road for oncoming cars or for anyone who might be watching him. Fortunately, the street was quiet and unmoving. He made his way back inside Jang Woo’s house and began.

He took the glass that was Jang Woo’s; the other glass had a bright red lipstick stain on it. He was extremely careful in how he held the glass, he opened the black box and pulled out a clear grip seal bag and a small air tight vial full of a clear liquid.

Carefully placing the glass inside the bag, he unscrewed the cap of the vial and took a pipette and then up 2 drops worth of the liquid. He dropped the liquid into the bag that contained the glass and sealed, making sure air was inside. Then he waited for what was to come.

A small wisp of red clouds formed inside the grip seal bag and with a gleeful smile, Geun Suk saw the fingerprints on the glass clearly, the fingerprints were red. Once the clear liquid reacted with oxygen it turned red.

Geun Suk slipped his hand inside the gloves and carefully took out the glass again, he twisted the glass as he searched for the index fingerprint. Once he found it, he took the index fingerprint off with his gloves and rushed to set the fingerprint DNA scanner up.

Awaiting scan

Were the words that appeared when Geun Suk plugged the DNA scanner in which was emitting a blue light on the finger pad.

With a deep sigh, Geun Suk gently placed his index finger on the pad and the DNA scanner turned a luminous shade of green.

Access Granted

“Thank god!” Geun Suk cried out. “Oh you have got to be ing kidding me.”

Now the file was asking for a password. This was even worse than the DNA obstacle; Jang Woo could have chosen anything to be his password. A complicating number sequence, anything. The possibilities were absolutely endless!

Geun Suk almost groaned in despair, he was so close to finding out the truth.

Maybe it’s because the entire universe doesn’t want me to find out the connection. It’s making it so difficult for me that it can’t want me to find out what the connection is.

He shifted but his elbow knocked a picture frame off Jang Woo’s desk, he cursed and bent to pick it up and when he did he stared at the picture.

It was a picture of Jang Woo and you when you were a young child, Jang Woo looked much younger and ecstatic in the picture.

“~~~~~~,” Geun Suk said with a slight longing in his voice, and then he sat up. “~~~~~~~!”

He furiously typed your full name on the laptop keyboard and when he pressed enter, the file opened.

“I can’t believe it.”

He scrolled down the old case file whilst shaking his head in disbelief, he couldn’t believe he’d gotten through. Geun Suk made a mental note to casually hint that Jang Woo needed to reinforce his security in his home.

“How are Hero, Jaejoong and ~~~~~ connected?” Geun Suk asked himself as he read the case file.

Geun Suk read that Hero was dangerous, suspected of drug and weaponry dealing, murders and the reason for a number of disappearances.

Hero is believed to be accompanied by a man in his early twenties. The accomplice is known as ‘GD’ – real name Kwon Jiyong.

Geun Suk narrowed his eyes. “Kwong Jiyong…isn’t he part of Jaejoong’s team? No, he can’t be the same Kwon Jiyong. There’s hundreds of Kwon Jiyong’s in Korea.”

But as Geun Suk read on he was beginning to believe that wasn’t the case, he clenched his hands in frustration as he found little evidence to tie the three of you together, but he was finding similarities in Jaejoong’s and Hero’s lives.

“Oh! What’s this?”

Geun Suk moved the mouse to a video clip; he clicked on it and jumped back as Jang Woo’s booming voice filled the room.

“ing scum,”Jang Woo drawled in a drunken voice, he took a sip of his glass of brandy and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

Geun Suk checked the date of when the video was made; it was made 5 years ago. Geun Suk presumed that Jang Woo made this video when you had run away with your boyfriend.

“He took my daughter away…”

Geun Suk was about to close the video after deciding he wouldn’t be comfortable watching Jang Woo have an emotional breakdown about how you ran away with your boyfriend 5 years ago, when suddenly…

“Hero…he took my daughter away from me. How ing dare he!” Jang Woo shouted at the camera. And then Jang Woo took another sip of his brandy.

“H-Hero took…~~~~~~~?” Geun Suk said aloud in disbelief. He turned the volume up and listened intently at the drunken video of Jang Woo.

“He took her away from me, kidnapped her from me and he changed her!”

“Changed her?” repeated Geun Suk in a whisper.

“How could my own daughter choose the scum of the entire world over me, her own father?!” Jang Woo bellowed into the camera, spraying brandy all over his desk but he didn’t seem to care. “My baby girl, my little girl is gone because of Hero. And now, she has him inside her…”

“Inside her? What does he mean?”

“How could she carry his child?! How could she carry ING HERO’S CHILD?! How can I love my grandchild knowing that her father is a criminal?!”Jang Woo took another long gulp of his brandy till the glass was empty. “Take that for a video report Chairman, and shove it up your ing arse.”

And the video ended.

~~~~~~ was kidnapped by H-Hero, one of the most dangerous gangsters of Korea, he got ~~~~~~ pregnant. SangHee is…Hero’s child. There was no boyfriend, no wonder ~~~~~ never told me his name.

Geun Suk was taking deep and uneven breaths, he couldn’t believe it. Hero…abandoned ~~~~~ and SangHee. Jang Woo was right, Hero is scum. If only Geun Suk knew where Hero was, he would kill him for leaving you and SangHee alone.

“I can’t believe it. ~~~~~ and Hero…~~~~~ and Hero and SangHee. The girl I love was kidnapped and impregnated by a like Hero,” said Geun Suk furiously that he knocked the mouse. He accidentally clicked onto something.

A series of emails appeared on the screen and Geun Suk read it.

Appa,

Please, there’s no need to worry about me. I’m 5 months pregnant not dying of a disease, I don’t need constant help.

Take care.

Love ~~~~~~~

---

~~~~~~~,

You’re my daughter and you are 5 months pregnant with my grandchild, of course I should feel obliged to help! In the mean time, I’ll be moving some money from my bank account and into yours.

Love Appa.

---

Appa,

We’ve talked about this before Appa, I don’t need your help, though I appreciate it. Please, I want to do this myself.

Love ~~~~~~

---

The next few emails were not as pleasant.

---

~~~~~~~,

Don’t be absurd! You’ve already made one foolish decision by keeping that filth’s off spring, no, you made the first foolish decision when you allowed him to violate you!

You will be a single mother, you cannot work because you have to look after your child. You cannot pay anyone to babysit your child because you are working, therefore you will take my money.

Appa.

---

Appa,

I will not have an abortion because I’m not ashamed of my son or daughter, and for the last time call my child’s father by his name.

I will find a way but you have to let me do it, you can’t be there for me all the time.

~~~~~~~

---

~~~~~~~,

Oh for the love of god! Fine, Hero but don’t think this is going to change anything!

How could you love a criminal ~~~~~~? Never mind, the good thing is you left before you were too far gone and he dragged you down with him.

Well, if you won’t take my money, then at least let me babysit for you every now and then.

Love Appa.

----

Geun Suk couldn’t believe what he was reading.

“~~~~~~…loved Hero?” said Geun Suk in a raspy voice. You loved a criminal, the guy Geun Suk had always had to compete for a special place in your heart was a felon?!

---

Appa,

For the last time, stop calling him Hero. It’s Kim Jaejoong, his real name is Kim Jaejoong.

---

Geun Suk didn’t finish reading the email because he was out the door and in his car in minutes as he drove into the night, in pursuit of you and Kim Jaejoong who he now knows as Hero.

*You and Jaejoong*

Jaejoong lightly shook the box and he heard a light rattling, he looked at you.

“Maybe it’s from Youngwoong Corporations?” you suggested. “I guess you’ll only find out by opening it.”

Jaejoong nodded and tried to open the package but it was sealed tight. He turned to you swiftly.

“Can you get me a knife?”

“Sure,” you replied and disappeared into the kitchen, coming back with a butcher knife. Jaejoong took it from you and stabbed the top of the package and slit it open.

He set the knife aside and he gingerly opened the box and stared inside.

Jaejoong’s face went pale, his hands shook ever so slightly and he retched as if was about to be sick.

“Jaejoong, honey, what’s wrong?” you asked worriedly and took a step closer, your eyes wandered down into the box and you gasped before letting out a small scream. “Oh my god…Jaejoong…”

“Take SangHee to her bedroom and make sure she doesn’t come out,” he ordered you in a cold, trembling voice. His eyes never leaving the contents of the box.

You nodded and rushed to SangHee’s bedroom, shutting the door behind you.

Jaejoong took out his phone and dialled a number.

“Dude, what’s up?” GD’s cheery voice said through the line.

“We have a problem,” Jaejoong said in a deadpan voice. “Get over here now.”

He hung up and looked down at the two bloodied severed fingers that lay inside the box.

=====

Oooh! Intense and a cliffhanger ;) PLEASE READ THIS A/N IF YOU DON'T USUALLY READ THEM:

1.) Grub is food, it's an English expression or it could be one known in a lot of countries but for those who don't know what it is, Grub (mentioned in the beginning of the chap) means food. And Post means Mail and Red Bull is an Energy Drink, but I'm sure a lot of people know that. Sorry if I come accross as patronizing, but I've had some people ask me privately what some words mean in my story :D

2.) When it says 'CLASSIFIED FILE - 2006', it means 5 years from now. I didn't write the story 5 years ago, I wrote it maybe last year or in 2009. So SangHee was born in 2006, Captured was set in 2006 basically. I hope that makes sense :L

3.) If anyone got confused with how Geun Suk pulled up the file, Jang Woo made it case sensitive in a way. So someone had to press a sequence on they keyboard to bring the file up, I don't know what it's called but I hope that made sense :L

4.) Yes, when Geun Suk got Jang Woo's fingerprint, I got the idea from National Treasure. It's not EXACTLY how it is in the film, there are minor differences but it's pretty much the same thing. I don't own that idea, I just thought it would be nifty in the story xD

Sorry for the long A/N but I felt like I should explain myself for some reason :L I do hope you like it and you all like the double update today ;) PLEASE, PLEASE comment soi you can let me know what you all thought!

Much love, noddylacey. Peace out x