Regret

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

Fine. What is the information?

At this one sentence, Rain knew he had reeled Geun Suk in. Rain turned to one of his men.

“Go down stairs and bring me the book that ing Computer Whiz forgot to take with him,” he barked at his men with rude authority.

His men scuffled and hurried downstairs. Rain leant back in his seat, staring at his computer screen that lit up the dimly lit but luxurious office. Rain never earned a single penny the fair or legal way, all of the things in his hideout was from selling drugs and other illegal actions.

“Tut, tut Geun Suk. A trained Special Ops agent should know to never trust an anonymous person,” Rain said to himself amused. He waved two fingers in the air and a provocative woman loped her way towards him.

She slithered her body into his arms and he s his around her bottom, pulling her close he smirked up at her.

“Baby, do you know who you’re ing tonight?”

The woman grinned. “A y gangster?”

Rain stood up, towering over her and with one strike of his hand, slapped her hard. Sending the woman down to the ground, she wailed with pain.

“ing wrong. I’m The gangster,” he looked at one of his men who had stayed. “Send this packing, and send me another to …one that will appreciate me properly.”

Rain’s man nodded and dragged the woman up from the floor and just as they were about to leave the room, Rain stopped them.

“Wait! Take her out back…and kill her,” Rain said. “We don’t need dumb .”

The woman sobbed. “No, please. I’ll do anything, you can hit me whilst we …please, just don’t kill me.”

Rain smirked. “Alright fine, you can stay alive…” the woman sighed in relief. “…for now, kill her after I’m done. Take her to my room and get her ready.”

The woman struggled and shouted but the men were too strong, Rain sat back down and just as he did the men he had sent to get the book came back in.

“Her you go hyung-nim,” they said and presented him with a black book that belonged to Onew.

Rain opened it and inside the book it contained a lot of Onew’s secret ways to hack Special Ops’ supposedly ‘unbreakable’ firewall…but of course Onew was the Computer Whiz and he managed to get past the encryption and access all of the files.

“I loved this kid,” Rain mumbled to himself as he flicked through Onew’s book, but Rain’s favourite of Onew’s is the ‘one to one’ chat system.

Onew had designed it so that Rain could communicate with his buffoons that he called men when he was abroad doing ‘business’. It was a sophisticated chat system that allowed two people to communicate, it was undetectable and all of the messages between the senders were automatically deleted.

And if anyone smart enough to discover the chat system, they would get nothing but a whole load of encrypted, useless numbers that would take years to decode.

Onew had written instructions for Rain on how to set up this ‘one to one’ chat system and the instructions were simple and easy to follow…or so Onew thought.

It took Rain many failed attempts till he managed to get it right, and Geun Suk apparently had no idea Rain had obtained this type of technology.

Rain chuckled. “What a ing dumb .”

Rain decided it was time to answer back to Geun Suk’s question.

Now, now my friend. Do not get too eager, I also would like to warn you about your charming partner.

Rain almost squealed with delight at the long wait for the reply, it meant Geun Suk was thinking.

What partner?

I should tell you that it’s not use lying to me, I know everything my friend.

And how is that?

I make it my top priority to know a lot about my friends. Now back onto the subject of your parent…Agent Park ~~~~~ ah is it?

No reply, Rain smirked and began to type.

Cat got your tongue?

There’s nothing to warn about, Agent Park is approved of by the Special Ops.

I assure you, your so called Agent Park is keeping a dark secret from you. Haven’t you always wondered why Kim Jaejoong and Agent Park were so close?

How did you know?

Rain was shocked. *That was a guess, me…I’m good at this!*

It saddens me to have to tell you this but Agent Park may be hiding skeletons in her wardrobe, it’s obvious Kim Jaejoong and Agent Park had some sort of relationship.

Rain snorted. *Yeah, he kidnapped her, she killed my father Cha Sung and now…they have a child together and almost had me arrested. I’m going to make them pay.*

How do you know all of this?

Rain was starting to get pissed off at Geun Suk’s insistent curiosity. But Rain had to keep calm and cool, otherwise he might give himself away.

With time I’ll explain, but now, you should look up a man called Hero.

~ Special Ops office ~

Geun Suk frowned at the screen. *Avoiding the question again but…who’s Hero? Is that even a real person?*

And this ‘Hero’, who is he?

Look him up on your database and I’m sure you’ll have your answer.

Geun Suk shouldn’t be doing this, he should be at home resting or focusing on capturing the Ring Leader but he couldn’t resist.

He type in ‘Hero’ on the Special Ops database and he waited for it to sift through all of it’s information.

Geun Suk narrowed his eyes at the big fat red ‘NO MATCH’ on the screen.

*That’s weird, this anonymous person seemed like he was sure ‘Hero’ would be on our database. Why isn’t ‘Hero’ on our database?*

He decided to ask his new friend.

I searched for him on our database, there’s nothing on him. This so called ‘Hero’ person is not on our database.

~ Rain’s hideout ~

Rain growled. “He should be ing on there! Why isn’t he on there?!”

*Could that ~~~~~ah remove all the information on Hero?!*

Is that so? Well, I guess they haven’t made it very easy for us. Do you know what happened to Agent Park 5 years ago?

Should I be telling you this?

If you want to know more about Kim Jaejoong and his team, then yes. Yes you should my friend.

Fine. She ran away with her boyfriend without telling anyone, he got her pregnant but he abandoned her. So she returned to her father.

Rain raised an eyebrow. “So that’s the story she’s been telling people huh? If her father’s Park  Jang Woo…he must have something to do with Hero still, especially since he killed Hero’s parents with the help of my father.”

Agent Park’s father, Jang Woo, do you know the cases he’s working on?

He’s retired, did you not know? I thought you knew everything?

Rain cursed as he realised his first slip. *! I should be more careful!*

He typed back trying to mend his mistakes.

What I meant was do you know the cases he’s workedon? In the past? A gangster case perhaps?

~ Special Ops office ~

When Geun Suk read the reply he gasped. When Jang Woo had called some time ago, he mentioned a gangster…

~ Flashback ~

“Oh yes! Actually, I had one 5 years ago…when ~~~~~~ had disappeared on us,” Jang Woo’s tone grew more awkward. The type of tone that someone got when they knew they let something slip. “Of course she didn’t disappear on me, but we had to look for a gangster. Bloody hard work.”

Geun Suk pulled up Jaejoong’s files. It had said that he was completely off the grid 5 years ago…the exact same time you had disappeared.

“I’m sorry Mr. Park, who was this gangster again?”

Jang Woo sighed. “Hero…no one knew his real name. Maybe his entire entourage but he was a hard one, maybe harder than your Ring Leader.”

~ End of Flashback ~

Geun Suk’s eyes widened. “Omo!”

I remember Jang Woo sunbae mentioning a case on a gangster named Hero, but what has he got to do with Kim Jaejoong and Agent Park?

Everything my friend. Everything.

~ Mi Sook and Jang Woo ~

Jang Woo had been sitting on an armchair for the past hour pouring himself glasses of whisky, but strangely enough he wasn’t drunk.

At 1 in the morning Mi Sook came out of the bedroom and made her way to Jang Woo.

“Darling, it’s extremely late. Maybe you should go to bed.”

Jang Woo looked at his wife. “Mi Sook, I have to confess something.”

She sat down on the couch opposite him and looked deep into his eyes, she took his hand.

“What’s wrong darling? Are you sick?”

Jang Woo shook his head. “I’ve been thinking…ever since ~~~~~ and Her-…I mean Jaejoong are together not with SangHee, that I need to tell her.”

Mi Sook sighed. “Darling, we’ve talked about this with them. They love each other, they want to be together, we can both see that he’s changed.”

Jang Woo stood. “It’s not that! It’s something else, and I don’t know how to tell Jaejoong…how to tell ~~~~~~.”

Mi Sook got up off the couch and stood behind Jang Woo.

“Tell ~~~~~ what?”

“I didn’t…I didn’t completely destroy the files on Hero.”

Mi Sook paused before she spoke. “What do you mean by ‘didn’t completely’?”

Jang Woo sighed and turned to face her with a grave expression. “I took the files completely off the Special Ops’ database, and I took them home intending to destroy them.”

Mi Sook crossed her arms, a cross expression appearing on her face. “And?”

“I was scared, that Her-…I mean Jaejoong would come as Hero and take ~~~~~~ ah away from me again 5 years ago, so I had to make sure he wouldn’t. I needed to have something against him.”

Mi Sook gasped. “Jang Woo…you haven’t?”

Jang Woo looked down, not able to meet her eyes. “I kept the files on our computer under a password protected folder.”

“~~~~~~ will never forgive you if this gets out, get rid of it now!”

“That’s the thing Mi Sook, it’s at home and they’re refusing to let us leave here for our own safety. That’s why I need to tell ~~~~~ and destroy that evidence quickly, if it gets out or it goes to the wrong hands…~~~~~~~ will hate me forever.”

“You need to find a way to get rid of it Jang Woo,  before something happens that makes you regret ever keeping that file on Hero.”

=====

Hey everyone! Sorry for being gone for forever! But here is an update.... :O Rain is a very BAD boy and Jang woo is pretty bad too!! Eek  0_0, hope you all still support :D

Oh and...I'm going to be writing chapters on how gd&hanbi and kinam&xiah met and fell in love, but I'll be posting it on my re-post of Captured, when I've finished with both, I'll give you all a link to it on here or you can just go to Captured and read it that way..if you're interested! But I hope you are!

Please still support this story!! My exams are a pain and get in the way of updating, but I have ideas flowing out of my ears! Please still comment and subscribe and still read :D

noddylacey :D