Epilogue

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

 This is SangHee and Jungmin 12 years later.     Kim%2BSo%2BEun.Kim%2BBum_2.jpg                                    

 

*12 years later*

 

“Hey Umma, it’s Geun Suk oppa’s anniversary tomorrow isn’t it?” a 17 year old SangHee asked you.

 

You nodded as you took a sip of your coffee. “Yes, why?”

 

“I was just asking, I didn’t want to forget.”

 

You smiled and put an arm around your daughter. “Don’t worry, if you have special plans tomorrow your Appa and I can go.”

 

“No, I want to go. I know I was only 5 when he died, but from what I remember he was my favourite oppa and I’m going to see him.”

 

You smirked. *Just like her father.*

 

“~~~~~~~! SangHee! Have you been stealing my socks?!” Jaejoong cried and ran into the kitchen with a pout.

 

SangHee rolled her eyes. “Why the hell would me and Umma take your socks? They smell like dead fish and you.”

 

“I think you’re mistaking me for Seung Ri.”

 

“Nah, Seung Ri oppa’s feet smells like gone off eggs.”

 

Jaejoong laughed and ruffled SangHee’s hair. “That’s my girl!”

 

“Appa!” she shrieked and fixed her hair. “I have a date, don’t do that!”

 

Jaejoong’s mouth hung open as he gaped at his daughter, he finally took in her appearance.

 

Face lightly dusted with makeup, hair curled lightly, a short black playsuit that showed legs!

 

“Oh no, you’re not going out looking like that. Go back upstairs and throw on some clothes that cover everything. When you come down I do not want to see anything, not even your ankles.”

 

SangHee gaped at her father. “What?! But Appa, that’s so unfair! I like never go out on dates, and Umma said I could go-…”

 

“You said she could go?!” Jaejoong yelped at you. “B-But, you’re my wife! You’re supposed to side with me on stuff like this.”

 

You clicked your tongue. “Honey, SangHee is old enough to date. And this boy sounds really nice, they were only going to the movies and dinner.”

 

“The movies?! That’s the worst place for a date, it’s dark, and cosy…nope. That’s it, you are not allowed to date until you’re at least 35!”

 

“Jaejoong!” you snapped. “She’s our daughter, not our prisoner. She can go out on a date if she wants to, she knows the rules. Phone on at all times and her curfew is 11 pm.”

 

“And you don’t have to pick me up, he’s taking me home,” SangHee said excitedly.

 

Even though Jaejoong didn’t like the idea of his little girl growing up so fast, he couldn’t help but feel soft at her excitement. He loved to see his daughter happy.

 

“Alright fine, but I want you to text me or your mother every hour!”

 

SangHee rolled her eyes. “At least it’s not every 15 minutes like the last time I went out with friends.”

 

“So when is he getting here sweetie?” you asked.

 

Just then the doorbell rang.

 

SangHee jumped up from her seat and began to pace. “Oh my god, he’s here! Appa, go answer the door!”

 

“Why do I have to do it?!”

 

“It’s a general rule that the fathers have to open the door honey, just do it,” you said and gave him a small pat on the bum which earned you a wink.

 

Jaejoong went to the front door and opened it, he was not expecting the person on the other side of the door however. At all.

 

“Hey dude,” Seung Ri greeted him.

...

 

“Your date is Seung Ri?!” Jaejoong bellowed.

 

“Pfft, no,” Daesung snorted and pushed Seung Ri out of the way.

 

“Daesung?!” Jaejoong shrieked. He looked like he was about to blow a vessel.

 

“Hey Jaejoong,” TOP greeted, and by this time Jaejoong looked like he was about to faint.

 

“Is ~~~~~~ in there?” Han Bi asked. “Jaejoong, are you okay?”

 

“My daughter is going out on a date, with them…”

 

“What? Those three? No! She’s going on a date with-…don’t you know?”

 

“Know what?”

 

Just then an 18 year old Jungmin stepped up onto the porch and gave Jaejoong a timid smile, Jungmin held out his hand.

 

“Hey, is SangHee here?”

 

“He’s the date?” Jaejoong asked dumbly, feeling better but only slightly better.

 

“I know right,” GD whispered. “I thought it was weird too, since I thought they hated each other but apparently they don’t. Anyway, I’m going to go and raid your fridge.”

 

“And I’m going to talk to your wife,” Han Bi said and then kissed her son on the cheek. “Have fun sweetheart and be good,” she said sternly.

 

“Umma,” Jungmin said in an embarrassed voice.

 

It was just Jungmin and Jaejoong left.

 

“So, you’re taking my daughter on a date huh?”

 

“Yes sir.”

 

“To the movies.”

 

“Yes sir.”

 

“Where it’s dark and you can do things.”

 

“Yes sir-…I mean, no sir.”

 

Jaejoong didn’t understand why he was being like this, it’s as if he didn’t know the kid but he knew Jungmin well. Hell, Big Bang used to come over for dinner every week and Jungmin and SangHee used to have arguments all the time!

 

“Just know that if you hurt SangHee, I know where you live,” Jaejoong warned a hint of both seriousness and humour in his voice.

 

“Jungmin, hey,” SangHee said with a large smile on her face. A sense of pride flooded Jaejoong as he realised that his daughter looked beautiful, any guy would be lucky to have her and he was slowly deciding that Jungmin wasn’t that bad…SangHee’s date could have been Seung Ri…the thought made Jaejoong shiver.

 

“Okay you kids be good, remember what we walked about SangHee!”

 

“Yes Appa, bye!”

 

“Oi Jaejoong! Have you got any mustard?”

 

“Why the would you put mustard on a banana?”

 

“Put the matches down.”

 

“Does Jaejoong have a pot belly ~~~~~? Because GD’s starting to get one.”

 

“Am not!”

 

Jaejoong shook his head.

 

*What a household we have. Then again I wouldn’t have it any other way. All was well.*

=================

Story is now.....FINISHED!

Thanks to everyone who has stuck with me, I know it took a long time to get here but now that it's come to an end I'm really very thankful to all of my loyal readers who have commented and subscribed! I really do love you all and could not have asked for a better audience. You really all do inspire me to write even when I'm completely uninspired myself haha.

But this isn't the end, I have my new story>> It's a Choi Minho thing >> Please go and check it out, subscribe, comment and all that jazz! I'm so excited for it.

But for now, thanks to all my World's Collide fans and thanks to those who read both Captured and World's Collide, it wouldn't be what it is without you all.

Thanks for the amazing support and please go and check out my new story! Love you xxxx

peace out xxx