Pandemonium: Part 4

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

“~~~~~~~~!” you heard Jaejoong call you. “~~~~~~~~!”

 

You ignored him and kept on running till you saw Geun Suk’s body on the ground, you knelt down and something wet and warm soaked through your jeans. You touched it and brought your hand to inspect it. Blood. Geun Suk’s blood.

 

“Oh my god…oppa,” you breathed out and cradled Geun Suk’s head in your hands. You heard Jaejoong drop down beside you and put an arm around your shoulders. “He shot him, Rain shot him.”

 

Geun Suk looked from you and Jaejoong, he was shaking and choking.

 

“I-I’m f-fine,” he gasped. “G-Get Ra-ain, k-ill h-him. S-sa-ve yo-ur daught-ter.”

 

Jaejoong kissed the top of your head and then continued to sprint after Rain.

 

You gave one last sob and pressed a kiss to Geun Suk’s forehead.

 

“I’ll be back oppa, you stay alive. You stay alive for me, okay?” you said in a tearfully firm voice. You gave his hand a last squeeze and you too sprinted off after Rain.

-

-

-

 

“Are you trying to kill me?!” Leeteuk snapped at Micky who was bandaging up his hand in a rather rough manner.

 

“Quit being a .”

 

Leeteuk snorted. “Fine, let me cut your finger off and then bandage it up for you. See who’s the then.”

 

Yunho on the other hand was bandaging up Kangin. “Thanks dude, for you know, not telling Rain anything.”

 

Ki Nam nodded and hugged Kangin. “You were really brave, I just wish we could do something about your finger.”

 

Kangin smiled. “Eh, I have nine other fingers. What’s the difference if I lose one?”

 

“Actually, its 7 fingers and 2 thumbs,” Xiah corrected. When everyone gave him a droll stare he swallowed. “Or 9, whatever…”

 

Max rolled his eyes and looked at Kangin. “Do you know where we are and how to get out?”

 

He shook his head. “I wish. They had us blindfolded on the journey, do you remember where you were when they took you?”

 

“How do you know we were kidnapped?” Micky asked in an empty tone.

 

“I doubt you’d come here voluntarily, plus you look like someone rammed your face into their fist,” Kangin said with a raised eyebrow.

 

Micky rolled his eyes. “Thanks dude, your compliments are so touching.”

 

“Hey! Look what I found!” Max announced and lifted up a map. “If we figure out where we crashed then we can work out where they’ve taken us.”

 

“You do realise my brain isn’t capable of doing something that brain, right?” Xiah asked.

 

Ki Nam sighed and sat on his lap. “I think we crashed near that petrol station, you know the one outside the village?”

 

“Yeah, that’s here on the map!” Yunho said excitedly.

 

“How long was the car journey?” asked Leeteuk.

 

“It was about 10 minutes,” Yunho answered. Max looked at the map and shook his head.

 

“It can’t be, that would just be woods and fields.”

 

“Did you take account the speed?” Xiah piped up. “If we were going at 60mph for 10 minutes, which I think was how fast we were going then we’d be ten miles away from that petrol station.”

 

Ki Nam looked stunned at her husband. “That’s quite brilliant oppa.”

 

Micky clapped him on the map as Max drew a 10 mile radius circle.

 

“We’re here,” Max cried out triumphantly. Kangin looked down at the map.

 

“You sure?”

 

“We can’t be anywhere else.”

 

Yunho nodded. “Good, let’s get moving.”

-

-

-

 

Big Bang arrived at the Cottage only to find dead bodies lying on the floor and the Cottage practically ruined.

 

“Oh my god, they were attacked too,” Han Bi breathed out, clutching her son tighter to her chest. GD put an arm around her.

 

“They’re not here, they must have run away.”

 

“But they would have told us,” Taeyang reminded him. “~~~~~~ would have told us and so would Jaejoong.”

 

“Where could they have gone?” Daesung asked the question everyone was thinking.

 

Just then a loud gunshot was heard, making everyone jump and Jungmin whimper.

 

“, was that a…”

 

“It came from the cliffs,” TOP said confidently. “They have to be up there, I’m betting they are there with Rain.”

 

“Right, Han Bi you TOP, Seung Ri and Jungmin stay in the car. There’s a gun in the glove compartment, shoot anyone that tries to hurt you. Taeyang, Daesung and I will go to the cliff’s, help Jaejoong and ~~~~~~.”

 

Han Bi nodded and kissed him on the lips. “Be careful, all of you.”

-

-

-

 

Rain skidded to a stop at the cliff’s edge, cursing as he looked down at the raging sea beneath him. The sky above was flashing and thundering, and the wind’s speed picked up.

 

“Give me my daughter back Ji Hoon.”

 

Rain spun around and faced a very pissed off looking Jaejoong, who’s shoulders were squared and fists clenched ready to throw a punch.

 

“I’ll tell you what I told that piece of I shot. Kill your and you can have the ’s off spring back.”

 

Jaejoong shook his head. “Not going to happen.”

 

“Just kill her!” Rain bellowed angrily, making SangHee wince and want her father and mother even more.

 

“Over my dead ing body.”

 

Rain smirked. “As you wish.”

 

He lifted the gun up and aimed it at Jaejoong and with his finger he pulled on the trigger but nothing happened, the gun was out of bullets.

 

“Didn’t your Appa ever tell you to count your bullets?” Jaejoong taunted.

 

“Shut the -…son of a !” Rain hissed and dropped SangHee, who’d bitten down hard on his hand. She quickly scrambled up and ran away.

 

Jaejoong seized the opportunity to grab Rain’s shirt and throw him on the ground, blow after low delivered to Rain’s face.

 

You could see Jaejoong and Rain caught in a fight but you were more concerned about SangHee’s running figure, jogging after you called her name.

 

“SangHee!” you scooped her up in your arms but she began to hit you.

 

“Get away! I want my mummy and my Appa! Stay away!” she wailed with her eyes closed.

 

Rain started to pour down and drenched both you and your daughter in a matter of seconds, you wiped her hair back from her face and hugged her close.

 

“Sweetie, it’s me. It’s Mummy, I’m right here,” you cooed softly. Her beating stopped slow and you felt her small arms wrap around your neck.

 

“Mummy? I’m scared, where’s Appa? Where’s Geun Suk oppa?”

 

You bit on your lip. “They’re here sweetie.”

 

A loud cry came from behind you, your worry increased as you realised Rain and Jaejoong were still fighting.

 

You dropped SangHee to the ground. “Sweetie, you stay here. If you see anything, do not leave here. You must stay, okay?”

 

SangHee nodded, you placed a kiss on her head and ran back to Jaejoong.

 

Rain kicked Jaejoong off and then punched him in the stomach, winding him.

 

“You’re like your father, weak and pathetic.”

 

“And you’re like yours, a scheming ,” you hissed and kicked Rain in the knees, sending him down to the ground but he grabbed your leg and brought you down with him.

 

“I can’t wait to kill you,” Rain growled as he climbed on top of you, ready to slap you but Jaejoong caught his hand and twisted it, making Rain cry out in anguish. You head butted Rain and rolled out from under him.

 

“There was a time where I would have died for you, as a brother,” Jaejoong said in a cold voice. “Now, I want to see you die.”

 

With one swift move, Jaejoong kicked Rain in the gut and then faced you. You looked relieved, your daughter was safe and so is the man you love.

 

You ran to Jaejoong and hugged him tight.

 

“I love you,” he whispered in your ear.

 

You pulled back and before you could even answer him, Rain’s towering figure yanked Jaejoong back. He twisted Jaejoong and pushed him away and then Rain shoved you down so hard you winced in pain as you fell to the ground.

 

“NO!” you screamed as you saw Rain slug Jaejoong.

 

“I don’t need anyone but me,” Rain snarled down at Jaejoong, the cliff’s edge right behind him. “I’m stronger than you and your bunch of clowns will ever be!”

 

Jaejoong spat out the blood in his mouth and shook his head. “You’re wrong. Because I have people that care about me and love me, I’m stronger than you.”

 

Jaejoong kicked Rain in the knees making him lose his balance and topple over the cliff’s edge, but at the last minute Rain grabbed Jaejoong’s ankle and brought him down with him.

 

“NO! JAEJOONG OPPA!” you screamed and hauled yourself up and sprinted to the cliff’s edge.

 

You looked over to see Jaejoong hanging for dear life with Rain hanging on his foot.

 

“Oppa, give me your hand,” you frantically ordered and reached down, Jaejoong lifted his hand to give to you but your grip wasn’t tight enough. “Hold on!”

 

“Jaejoong, don’t let me die,” Rain begged helplessly. “I’m sorry, I’ll leave you and ~~~~~~ and your daughter alone. I’ll never see you and touch you.”

 

Jaejoong breathed in and glared down at the . “Burn in hell, arsehole.”

 

Jaejoong shook his leg and Rain lost his grip. With one last scream, Rain plummeted to the sea’s depths. The large waves lapped against the sharp jagged rocks, no way would anyone have survived that.

 

“Oppa, hold on!” you yelled and used all the strength in you to pull Jaejoong up.

 

Once Jaejoong was back on the ground you threw yourself into his arms. Your body shaking.

 

“I thought I’d lost you,” you said through your tears.

 

“I’d never leave you and SangHee,” Jaejoong kissed you, “Never.”

 

“Mummy! Appa!”

 

“Sweetie!”

 

The three of you hugged tightly, but then you remembered.

 

“Geun Suk.”

 

You stood up and the three of you ran back.

 

Geun Suk’s eyes were closing, his breathing came out in weak little rasps and his entire shirt was stained with his blood.

 

When he forced his eyes open, he saw the most beautiful thing he could have hoped for. Your eyes, they gave him hope even though he knew there none for him.

 

“I-Is he dead?” he rasped.

 

You nodded as your tears fell down onto his cheeks. “Yes, he’s gone.”

 

“Good, now I can go knowing you and SangHee will be safe.”

 

You frowned and you gently held his head in your lap. “Stop talking like that,” you wiped your tears. “You’re going to be fine. You’ll see, we can get you to a hospital and they can treat you and-…”

 

“~~~~~~~~…it’s okay. I know what’s happening, I'm ready.”

 

Your body was racked with sobs, you his cheek. “You c-can’t leave me, you can’t.”

 

“I’m sorry ~~~~~~~.”

 

“Stop saying that!” you shouted. “You’re going to be okay, I know you are.”

 

Jaejoong sighed sadly and gave SangHee a little push. “Go say goodbye to Geun Suk princess.”

 

SangHee took little steps towards Geun Suk and kneeled beside him. “Oppa, are you going?”

 

You hid your tearful face as Geun Suk answered her question. “Yes, I am sweetie, I’m going for a long time but I’ll always think of you. Remember to tell HaeJin oppa that he’s old and you’re better at him at colouring, okay?”

 

SangHee gave him a tight hug. “Can I go with you oppa?”

 

Geun Suk coughed a little. “No sweetie, but remember that I’ll love you and you have your Mummy and Appa now.”

 

“I love you too oppa.”

 

You caught Jaejoong’s eye and he gave an understanding nod.

 

You looked and saw GD, Daesung and Taeyang coming up to the clearing.

 

“I’ll go with SangHee, tell them what’s happened,” said Jaejoong. He bent down and put his hand on Geun Suk’s shoulder. “Thank you, for everything. I wish it didn’t have to be this way.”

 

“Take care of them, otherwise I’ll come back to haunt your arse,” Geun Suk coughed again and his face crumpled with pain.

 

Jaejoong kissed your forehead and left with SangHee towards Big Bang.

 

You cried even harder as Geun Suk’s breathing slowed even more.

 

“Please, don’t go. Please,” you begged as more tears flowed.

 

“Look after SangHee, your father and Mi Sook. Make sure HaeJin gets his coffee in the mornings, and tell him that he’s a good agent-…”

 

“Ssh,” you shushed him when began to cough again. “Don’t make this hard for me, I’m sorry. If I hadn’t lied to you then this wouldn’t have happened.”

 

“I’m glad it did, I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if you or SangHee got hurt,” Geun Suk argued. “Just know that I care for both of you, so much and I’m sorry I won’t be able to protect you two anymore.”

 

You bent over his face and leant your forehead against his. “Geun Suk oppa, please, don’t leave-…”

 

“I have to ~~~~~~, but you have to know…that I love you. I always had loved you.”

 

You sniffed and looked down at him. “I love you too.”

 

Geun Suk let out a small laugh that was a cross between a cough and a laugh. “No you don’t, but I’ll take it.”

 

With one last sob, you pressed your lips against his and gave him a soft kiss. You felt him expel his last breath as the life and soul left him.

 

You couldn’t breathe as the tears kept coming, you couldn’t let him go. You tightly hugged his body as the rain kept on pouring down.

 

“Goodbye Geun Suk. You’re the greatest friend I’ve ever known.”

========

:( Yes, Geun Suk died :( He died for you and SangHee really :( I hope this chapter was emotional. And it worked on getting you all sad and emotional haha.

Thanks for reading everyone, please comment, it makes me smile :D