Undercover

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

“Mummy loves you very much,” you cooed into your phone as you listened to SangHee laugh.

“I love you too mummy.”

“And?”

She made a kissing noise. You smiled proudly and imitated the kissing noise. “I’ll see you soon sweetie.”

“Bye mummy.”

“Bye sweetheart,” you hung up. Geun Suk was grinning by your side.

“If West Seoul people saw you like that and knew your job, they wouldn’t think you’d be able to smash an egg, let alone kick some of these people’s arses,” Geun Suk said.

You hid your face from him. *If only he knew about my true past…how I used to live in West Seoul, how I’m still head over heels for Hero…who I’m not even sure is still a gangster or not. I’m just thankful that no one has told Geun Suk about me. I value his friendship and SangHee loves him too.*

You just smiled and looked back at the fading extravagant buildings and you entered the roughest, toughest and most dangerous part of Seoul.

“How do you feel about this op?” you asked him. You peeled an orange and fed him a piece.

“Quite excited but at the same time…I have to look out for you.”

“I can look out for myself!”

Geun Suk quickly looked at you. “Like you said yesterday, guys will be touching you. And not many es are too clued up on self defence, which means my lady, you’ll be a damsel in distress for some time and if you’re in trouble, I get to play the handsome Price who saves you.”

You had to snigger at that and rolled your eyes. “I think you’ve been watching way too much Disney films with SangHee.”

Geun Suk pouted. “Yah! Beauty and the Beast had me crying!”

You buried your face in your hands. “Oh dear god.”

Geun Suk poked your side making you jolt in shock. “Yah!”

He kept poking you but his eyes were on the road, you squealed and edged as far away from him as you could. It wasn’t very far.

“Okay! I’ll stop with the teasing!” you said, surrendering. Geun Suk smirked. *I thought so.*

You both arrived at the hostel which looked so bad you were sure it wasn’t fit for anyone to live in. Once you got out of the car you took a deep breath in.

Your eyes surveyed the run down buildings, the men and even women who looked threatening and the lifeless streets. Nothing had changed.

*Here we go again.*

“Are you okay?”

You looked at Geun Suk. “Y-Yeah, I’m fine. Why?”

He shrugged. “You just look a little pale that’s all.”

You helped him get the bags out. They contained normal clothes, the props were already inside according to HaeJin.

Geun Suk opened the door and the two of you dropped your bags in shock. Since HaeJin had said you'd be surprised at the state of the hostel, it had both of you thinking it was a dump, but inside it was decorated nicely. Special ops gadgets were everywhere, and there was a DNA scanner to the right and a computer room.

You exchanged looks with Geun Suk.

“I’m going to thump him,” Geun Suk muttered to himself.

You decided to wander around, and you soon realised the place was fairly large.

You were in the computer room which had a large black screen on the wall, you were analysing it when it . Jumping back in alarm, you stared back into HaeJin’s face.

“What the hell?!”

Geun Suk rushed in. “What’s wrong?” he paused and stared at the screen. “HaeJin?”

HaeJin waved. “Hey! You made it.”

“You said this wasn’t even a 2 star hostel,” Geun Suk said in a low voice.  

HaeJin smirked. “Your face when I said it, it was priceless. But enough of this talk, as you can see this screen is a two way communication device. The hostel you’re staying in is Special Ops property and used by agents in undercover ops.”

“How come we’d never heard of one of these headquarters before?” you asked.

“You just haven’t ever done an undercover op in West Seoul before. Now, go the DNA scanner and it will open up a room. In the room you’ll find your weapons and costumes for the op. Oh, no funny business you two. Stay safe.”

You blushed when the screen turned off. *Bloody HaeJin!*

Geun Suk cleared his throat. “Well urm, I’m going to go check out the weapons.”

“Sure, I’ll come with you.”

You pressed your palm on the DNA scanner and then allowed it to scan your eye. Once everything was cleared, the wall pushed out and slid to the side. You and Geun Suk nodded in awe as you stared at all the beautiful and deadly weapons hanging up on the wall.

“Oh baby,” Geun Suk whispered and ran his hand along a sniper. “Come to papa.”

You rolled your eyes but found yourself infatuated with the machine gun. *We won’t need it I don’t think, but it’s so pretty.*

“Are these our costumes?” Geun Suk asked out loud to himself, and lightly kicked a large black bag. There was another in the far right corner.

You sighed. “I think so.”

You opened one of the bags. “I think this is mine.”

“How do you know?”

You held up white high heeled gogo boots.

Geun Suk nodded slowly. “Yeah, that bag is definitely yours.”

Just as the sun was setting you were circling key information in the file you were given, Geun Suk sat down next to you.

“Anything new?”

You held out a map Special Ops had printed out to you. It was covered with your circles.

“Look here,” you pointed to a dozen of the circles. “This is where our agents have been finding and catching these people, but they all killed themselves right?”

“Yeah, that’s what it says in the file. They were caught and committed suicide.”

“Well, where these people have been caught, they’re all surrounding one place,” you pointed to the large red circle. “Here, I calculated on the computer that each of the arrests are a 2 mile radius from this place. It’s an open land dump site, but there’s one building…a club.”

Geun Suk stared hard at the red circle. “And you think this is where it’s all starting?”

You nodded. “I’m 99% sure.”

Geun Suk stood up. “Okay, let’s go.”

After some time had passed Geun Suk had stepped out in his accountants clothes he looked in the mirror and scowled.

“ my life,” he whispered angrily and adjusted his tie. He heard the click-clack of heels and turned around. His jaw dropped open in shock.

“Don’t look at me like that,” you snapped.

You were in your e costumer, which was a black, short, y, leather jumpsuit. You were wearing your white gogo boots and your makeup was very heavy.

“Laugh, and I’ll cut your balls off,” you threatened him as you saw his lips tremble. Geun Suk covered his mouth with his hands, trying hard not to laugh.

“Wow, you look-…”

“Shut up, and get your coat.”

You stomped past him, embarrassed. You’d never felt more awkward, you hadn’t shown this much skin to another man since Hero!

Geun Suk dazedly followed behind you. *Even though ~~~~~ ah looks like that…is it still wrong of me to think she’s beautiful?* he thought about it. *If ~~~~~ ah found out I thought about her like that, when she’s dressed like that…she really will cut my balls off.*

The two of you arrived at the dump site and just like you said, the club was the only building around. Geun Suk parked the car a little way from the club, the two of you got out. You handed him an earpiece but he didn’t take it from your hand.

“I hate these things, they tickle my ear,” Geun Suk complained. You gently put it in his ear.

“Wear it you idiot,” you told him. Geun Suk frowned but since you put it on, he didn’t mind too much. He checked his watch.

“We’re just going to scope the place out. I’ll meet you back out here at 23 hundred hours,” Geun Suk said. He straightened his tie. “Do I still look like an idiot?”

You looked him up and down. He was in a muddy brown tatty suit, with suede elbow pads. He wore cheap brown loafers and a green dress shirt with a white collar. You bit back a fit of laughter.

“You look wonderful.”

Geun Suk began to walk away from you so it didn’t look like you were together. *Great, a night alone with her and I look like a freak!*

You took a deep breath and strutted towards the club, you swung your hips and immediately stuck a fake smirk on your lips. Badly beaten guys with large bruises on their faces eyed you up. It was so hard for you to not walk away, and act as if you enjoyed the attention.

Once you were inside you were again shocked at the interior, it was nice…too nice for a club like this to be in West Seoul.

“I think you’re right,” Geun Suk’s deep voice sounded in your ear. “This is where all the dealings are happening. Lots of money has been poured into this place.”

You just carried on walking to the bar, you leaned in and winked at the bar tender.

“I’m so stupid! I left my purse at home, would you mind giving me a drink on the house?”

You batted your eyelashes and the bar tender gave you a greasy smile. “For a looker like you baby, you can have whatever you want,” and he meant that in more ways than one.

You gave him a tight smile and faced away from him. You saw a group of 5 guys at one of the VIP booths, you swore one of them had a Mohawk but when you looked closer, you could tell it was just hair that hadn’t been brushed.

You blinked and swallowed. *Stop thinking you’ll run into them ~~~~~ ah* you told yourself. *You’re not going to.*

“Hey baby,” some arrogant guy with a coarse voice hissed in your ear, he squeezed your bum. You calmed yourself before turning around and posing ily in front of him.

“Like what you see?”

The guy looked down at your chest, then looked further down…

“Yes, but I think I need to see more…”

Suddenly, someone bumped into the two of you. You were greatly thankful to whoever it was.

The erted guy stood up. “What the ?!”

Geun Suk bowed. “Sorry, I tripped.”

He gave you a look, you mouthed ‘thank you’ quickly and scarpered off. Geun Suk sighed as he saw you rush to a less crowded part of the club. *I know she can look after herself, but I feel like I should be with her.*

You were wondering around when it was you who bumped into someone. You looked up and stared into the eyes of a tall, handsome guy.

“Oh sorry,” you bowed, forgetting for a moment that you weren’t supposed to be polite but very forward.

The guy looked you up and down, his hair falling into his eyes. He was wearing a black dress shirt but it was ed slightly, the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and his shirt was un tucked. Even in the dim light, you could tell he was handsome.

He raised his brow at you then rudely barged past, his posse following him a flight of stairs and into a room which was guarded. *I think he’s in charge of the dealings.*

You pressed your ear. “Geun Suk? Can you hear me?”

“Loud and clear.”

“I think I’ve got something here-…”

“~~~~~ ah?”

Your hand dropped back down to your side and you froze, you would know that voice anywhere.

======

:O Who is it?! :P