Happiest in the world

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

Jaejoong had officially moved into your room at the cottage, and one morning you were both still sound asleep. You were in your pyjamas and so was Jaejoong.

You were lying on your side with your back to him, but Jaejoong was spooned up against your back. His arm was draped over your waist and your fingers twined with his.

Since you were both deeply asleep, neither of you noticed the door creak open. SangHee poked her head around the door and let out a quiet giggle.

*Mummy and Appa are still asleep.*

She tiptoed to the end of the bed and with an evil grin she carefully climbed up onto it, since she was small, light and agile, you and Jaejoong didn’t notice a thing…or so SangHee thought.

SangHee held her hands up ready to jump, but Jaejoong snapped upright and roared then dragged SangHee down with him onto the bed. You woke up instantly and rolled over to see Jaejoong and SangHee in a tickle war.

You yawned and joined in.

“Who dares enter the monster’s sleeping chamber?” Jaejoong growled playfully and tickled SangHee. She squirmed and laughed loudly.

You smirked. “What do you think monster? Should we have a little girl for breakfast?”

Jaejoong winked. “Yes we should! I’ll have a foot!” he held up SangHee’s dainty left foot.

You laughed. “And I’ll have the arm!”

With one teasing growl, both you and Jaejoong blew a raspberry on SangHee.

“Mummy! Appa!”

You and Jaejoong laughed and both kissed SangHee on the cheek. “What are you doing up so early sweetie?”

SangHee held up her fist as she lay between you and Jaejoong. “Onew oppa is taking me to the library to get some books on plants and animals!”

Jaejoong rubbed his eyes. “What time is it?”

You looked at your alarm clock and groaned. It was only 7am and Onew wasn’t coming over till 11am!

Jaejoong yawned. “How about SangHee, Appa and Mummy go back to sleep?”

You sleepily agreed. “Yes, let’s go back to sleep.”

SangHee shook her head. “But Appa! I’m not sleepy yet.”

You smiled and pulled the blanket up. “Oh yes you are sweetie.”

Jaejoong begun to hum a tune, the tune of your piano piece. You softened at how he remembered it.

Jaejoong leaned in to whisper in SangHee’s ear. “Mummy can play the piano really well.”

“Really Mummy?!”

“I can teach you sweetie,” you said. SangHee yawned.

“I’d like that.”

Jaejoong clapped his hands. “Okay, time to go back to bed. Sleep now my beautiful girls.”

“We will,” you and SangHee said in unison. SangHee was fast asleep and so were you, SangHee’s entire body was under the covers but yours and Jaejoong’s hands were clasped on top of the covers.

Jaejoong however was still awake. He loved how SangHee’s head was buried in the crook of your neck, and how your long silky hair fanned out across the pillow and your sweet plump lips were slightly parted.

Jaejoong sighed blissfully. *My god, I have such a beautiful family. I’m literally the happiest man alive.*

=====

N'aww :D Hope you liked it ^^