Meanie

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

Rain was sweating as he got out of bed, the girl he had been screwing was lying back in the sheets with a look of content.

“I think that’s the best I’ve had in months.”

Though Rain loved the compliments he made sure to keep his face as stoic and expressionless as ever, he looked back at the girl.

“Get out of my room,” Rain coldly ordered. “Otherwise I’ll have you kicked out instead.”

The girl huffed and grabbed her clothes, she hastily put them on before running out Rain’s room and hideout with a teary face.

Rain stood in front of the mirror and flexed his biceps then flexed his abs, he grinned. “Damn I’m good looking.”

There was a knock at his door. “Hyung-nim, the thing is hungry,” one of his men informed him. Rolling his eyes, Rain put on some jeans and a shirt and went downstairs. The shrill laughter made him freeze. *Who dares laugh in my house?!*

He strode to the kitchen where he found two of his men and his computer whiz smiling and playing with SangHee, who was laughing as they tickled her.

“Tickle-wickle,” they cooed.

“What the is this?” Rain snarled. The three men jumped in shock as they stared at their seething leader, the computer whiz tried to hide SangHee behind his back.

“H-Hyung nim!”

Rain crossed his arms and stared murderously at the three men. “Who the do you three think you are? She is my prisoner and she’s supposed to ing suffer along with the bloody mother!”

The men bowed. “We’re sorry hyung-nim.”

Rain exhaled through his nose. “Get the out of my sight, before I shoot your asses. GO!” he barked angrily. The three men scrambled out of the kitchen, leaving SangHee and Rain.

Rain narrowed his eyes at the innocent 5 year girl perched on his kitchen counter, with 2 easy strides he was in front of her.

“I’m going to make your mother and father pay for what they did to me,” Rain hissed.

*Flashback*

“Name’s Park ~~~~~, Senior agent-…”

“Wait, Park? As in Park Jang Woo?”

“I think so…yep, she’s Jang Woo’s daughter.”

Rain smirked. “Interesting.”

*End of flashback*

What really was going through Rain’s mind was…

*Jang Woo’s daughter…the that killed my father, Cha Sung. The that’s been sleeping with Hero…because of them, my life is ing ruined!*

That’s what was going through Rain’s mind, and his mindset hasn’t changed much.

Rain smirked. “My father, Jung Cha Sung, turned your father’s parents in to your mother’s father. Confusing I know, but it’s because of your parents that my life is in . Your mother killed my father, the one who was going to get the Haven from Hero…we were going to be billionaires. BILLIONAIRES!” Rain shouted and slammed his hand down on the counter, SangHee jumped and began to cry.

“But thanks to your of a mother, she ruined everything! She killed my father! The greatest man that ever lived,” Rain said in a deranged tone. “But then…your ing of a father, Hero, burnt the Haven down before I could finish what me and my own father started.”

SangHee cried even harder as Rain’s face contorted into an ugly, scary expression.

“I want your parents to suffer like I’ve suffered, I want your parents to feel the emptiness I felt when I lost my father,” Rain hissed then his heel and left.

The computer whiz was watching and heard the entire thing, once he was sure Rain was out of sight and ear shot, he quickly darted back into the kitchen and scooped SangHee into his arms.

“Ssh, don’t cry,” he said softly and patted SangHee.

“I want my mummy. I want Geun Suk oppa!” SangHee wailed.

The computer whiz bit his lip and poked his head out, he checked that the coast was clear and ran out of the kitchen and into the computer room where Rain hardly ever went in…it was too confusing and way out of his comfort zone.

The computer whiz set SangHee on his lap and smiled at her. “It’s okay, I won’t let that hurt big meanie hurt you, here,” he handed her a cookie. “It’s yummy.”

SangHee took the cookie and bit into it, she gave him her irresistible eye smile. The computer whiz chuckled. *How can that Rain be mean to a cute little baby girl like her?*

-

-

-

Jaejoong was in his room making breakfast at the mini kitchen, when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. He smiled.

“I thought you were asleep,” he said quietly.

You snuggled into his back and inhaled deeply. “I was, but then the bed felt empty and cold without you.”

Jaejoong turned around and kissed you passionately, he loved the feel of your skin on his. The way you felt so soft and delicate in his arms, you were his one and only love.

You pulled away. “We can’t do this now oppa.”

Jaejoong rubbed your noses together. “And why not?”

You smirked and pulled away. “Because I’m in love with Geun Suk oppa instead.”

Suddenly Geun Suk came out and put his arm around your shoulders, his pleasant smile wasn’t present, but an arrogant grin replaced it.

Geun Suk snorted. “I can why you left him. What kind of man let’s his girl and daughter walk away? Without trying to get them back?”

You blankly waved at Jaejoong. “I’m in love with Geun Suk oppa now, not you.”

Before Jaejoong could even do anything, you and Geun Suk kissed right in front of him. The kiss he gave you was tender and full of love, the kiss you got from Geun Suk was rough and demanding.

“No! ~~~~~~!” Jaejoong screamed.

He shot up in bed, the other half of his king sized bed empty…no trace of you at all. Jaejoong blocked the light coming in through the windows with his hand as he realised it was morning…it was reality.

He fell back into his bed and sighed. “I was dreaming. Thank god I was only dreaming,” he whispered to himself in relief. In real life, he wouldn’t be able to watch you kiss another man. His heart wasn’t strong enough.

After properly waking himself up, Jaejoong proceeded onto getting himself ready. When he came out of the shower in boxer shorts with a towel around his neck and his hair wet and hanging handsomely over his eyes, he picked up the phone and called room service.

“Yes Mr. Kim? What would you like this morning?”

Jaejoong ordered breakfast. “Send it to room 101, make sure to leave a _____ (put your fav flower in) in the tray in a vase.”

“Yes Mr. Kim, it shall be ready for you shortly. Are you it’s room 101? You’re staying in room 100.”

Jaejoong nodded. “I’m sure it’s room 101.”

He hung up and picked up the photo of you and him that he kept in his office drawer, now he had it on his bedside table. He smiled at you in the picture. *I hope you like breakfast ~~~~~. I ordered you your favourite dishes.*

-

-

-

You were deep asleep when someone was knocking on your door, thinking it was someone from work or DBSK/Big Bang, you got up out of bed and opened it.

“Omo!” you gasped as the trolley of food came into your room. You were just happy that you were wearing flannel pyjamas instead of your skimpy shorts and tank top.

The woman who worked at the hotel laid out the food on the tray perfectly, nothing was out of place.

“We hope it’s to your liking Miss,” she said and bowed.

“Wait! I-I didn’t order this,” you stuttered. *I’ve only been awake for 5 minutes!*

The woman looked down at her check board. “Room 101?”

“Yes.”

“Then there’s no mistake, we assured it with Mr. Kim.”

“Mr. Kim? As in Kim Jaejoong?” you asked, the woman nodded.

“Yes. Mr. Kim is our top customer, I must get back to work. Enjoy your breakfast Miss,” the woman left your room.

Stunned, you edged carefully to the trolley where all of your favourite foods were laid out. You smiled at the ______ (put fav flower in) that was sitting prettily in the vase.

“He remembered everything…what I liked,” you whispered touched. Your heart felt warm and your insides felt tingly, you sat down and began to eat the food which was exquisite in taste and presentation.

You blushed as you looked at the flower. *Jaejoong isn’t a meanie anymore…well he never was a meanie to me…he always treated me nicely. That’s one of the reasons I’m still in love with him.*

-

-

-

You were making your down to Big Bang’s room after receiving a text from Han Bi – who got your number last night – saying that they were all meeting there.

You were waiting from the lift and when it came and the doors opened, you were surprised to see Jaejoong already inside.

“Oh, hello,” you said shyly, for some reason…you bowed. *Has it always been this awkward? Maybe it’s because he ordered me breakfast.*

Jaejoong beamed at how cute you were, he loved the way your cheeks gave a healthy, rosy blush whenever you saw him. *Is she blushing because she still likes me or because she’s nervous?*

When you got into the lift with him, it was like the lift was going down 1000 floors instead of just the 5.

Jaejoong cleared his throat. “Did you sleep well?”

You nodded abruptly. “Y-Yes I did, thank you.”

*Why the hell am I stuttering?! I haven’t been like this in years!* you thought in a panic.

“I slept well too,” Jaejoong said with a grin. You giggled and when the lift doors opened you got out so fast that you left a trail of smoke behind you, you quickly knocked on Big Bang’s door.

“Oh hey ~~~~,” GD greeted you but he looked more preoccupied with Jungmin, who was perched adorably on his arm, crying loudly, his tears and snot landing on GD’s shirt. “Aish, I just got this,” GD said with a pout as Jungmin got slobber on his shoulder.

Your mother instincts kicking in, you held out your hands. “Want me to try?”

GD handed you Jungmin without hesitation, you smiled at him. “You’re a handsome little fella, you got your good looks from your mother.”

“Yah!” GD cried, you giggled and bounced up and down to make Jungmin stop crying. It worked, Jungmin quietened down and his eyes were big and round as he stared at you.

“Good baby,” you cooed, closing your eyes and kissing his forehead. When you opened your eyes again, it wasn’t Jungmin you saw but SangHee.

“~~~~~~~? You okay?” GD asked. “You look kind of…out of it.”

You blinked. “Er, sorry,” you handed him Jungmin. “I’ve just got a lot on my mind that’s all.”

You headed into the room, your knees shook so badly it was a miracle you could even stand let alone walk. You sat down as the guilt kept on pounding on your heart. *I need to get my daughter back.*

Jaejoong had watched you the entire time, his heart melted when he saw you with Jungmin, he could tell you were a wonderful mother to SangHee. But his smile fell when he saw how your expression changed into one of horror and fear, he watched how you shakily walked off without looking back. *She must miss SangHee* he thought. *I miss her too, even though I don’t know her…she is my daughter after all. I wish I could comfort your mother SangHee, to hug her, kiss her and she’d accept me. But your mother is very stubborn.*

Seung Ri and Daesung sleepily stumbled in front of you. “Oh noona!”

“Can you make us some food? AHHH!” Daesung screamed as a shoe flew at him out of nowhere and hit him straight in the face.

Jaejoong strode in, whistling casually his eyes held a mischievous light. “You should be more careful, you never know when flying shoes might come out.”

“Hyung!” Daesung complained. “That hurt!”

A mug of coffee appeared in front of you, you took it from Ki Nam. “They have the best coffee here,” she told you.

You smiled and looked at Jaejoong. “I know, I had some for my breakfast this morning.”

Jaejoong did his best to not smile like a loved up teenager, but he didn’t succeed completely. He cleared his throat as manly as he could and put on a serious face.

“We all know the situation. I don’t care how you do it, find SangHee and the bastard who has her,” Jaejoong hissed at DBSK and Big Bang. You couldn’t help but think inappropriate thoughts. *Even when he’s angry he’s hot…maybe even hotter!*

Micky tilted his head and leaned in to whisper in Max’s ear. “This isn’t like him, he always cares how we do things.”

Jaejoong snapped his head in their direction. “This isn’t an ordinary situation. A little girl’s life is on the line here,” he said. *My little girl.* “I want you to bring her back, for ~~~~~.”

Your throat became thick and your eyes became glassy orbs, as they filled with tears. *I couldn’t have asked for better help.*

DBSK and Big Bang looked at you affectionately. “Of course we’ll bring her back ~~~~~~. You’re our friend, and she’s yours and hyung’s daughter.”

Jaejoong stiffened as they openly addressed SangHee as his daughter, but you didn’t seem to mind. You wiped your tears with the tissue Han Bi gave you.

“Thank you, I know I’ve been saying it a lot…but thank you.”

-

-

-

“Good morning agent Park,” the security guards greeted you and bowed. You smiled politely and bowed back, Xiah and Max squealed teasingly.

“Oooh, Agent Park huh?” they said in unison and wiggled their eyebrows. You them, making the halt to a sudden stop in front of you. You weren’t the weedy, captive Jaejoong had kidnapped 5 years ago. Now, you were Agent Park, senior agent at Special ops.

They gulped as they saw your gun glisten dangerously in the light.

“What did Jaejoong say before?”

Max felt a single bead of sweat form on his forehead. “T-That if we annoy you, you’ll tell hyung and he’ll deal with us personally.”

“And what were you doing now?”

Xiah cowered back. “A-Annoying you?”

You waited but then cracked up laughing. “You two were being cute and funny! Honestly, do you think I’d rat you two out to Jaejoong? I’ve never been that bad.”

You began to walk away, Xiah and Max exchanged looks as memories of them picking on you and then Jaejoong coming in and whooping their asses came flooding back.

“My is too nice to be deformed!” Max fretted, Xiah snorted.

“You’re worrying? I’m the one with the wife who wants kids…but guess who she’s related to?” he pointed after you. “Lover girl’s, lover boy! I’m screwed either way.”

Max thought about it and then pulled a face. “Ha! Yeah, you’re screwed!”

Xiah smacked Max on the head. “Don’t make fun of your hyung! Or no food for you tonight.”

Xiah walked away, Max’s eyes bugged out in horror and he ran after Xiah. “No hyung! Don’t do that! I’ll be good, I promise!”

-

-

-

Geun Suk was in the sparring room, he was busy attacking the punch bag when someone unexpectedly touched his shoulder. Hyped from the adrenaline rush, he swiftly turned and swiped.

You ducked expertly and grabbed Geun Suk’s incoming fist. You smiled at him.

“What did I do to deserve this treatment at so early in the morning?” you asked jokingly. Geun Suk flashed a sweet smile and lowered his hands.

“Sorry, you shouldn’t have snuck on me,” he said but then his mood grew sombre. “How are you feeling? I feel like crap for not being there for you last night, it was must have been terrible since it was the first night without…” he didn’t need to finish his sentence.

You sighed. “It was hard, but I decided not to stay at home.”

“Good, did you stay at Jang Woo sunbae’s house?”

“No, I stayed at the hotel around the corner from here.”

Geun Suk looked impressed. “Really? I hear that place is 1 million won a night.”

“A night?!” you rasped, you began to worry. *How much did Jaejoong spend?!*

Geun Suk looked at you closely, then cupped your cheeks. “~~~~~? You look kind of flushed, are you okay? Maybe you should take some time off-…”

You shook your head stubbornly, which Geun Suk found amazingly cute. “No! I can’t stay at home, being at home means not being busy, not being busy means being able to think, and being able to think means thinking about how awful a mother I am for letting my own daughter get kidnapped,” you said your voice breaking.

Geun Suk hugged you. “Hey, listen to me. You are not an awful mother, you’ve done everything a mother should for her daughter and more. I’m sure SangHee isn’t mad at you, so don’t be mad at yourself.”

You pulled away. “Thanks Geun Suk,” you decided to change subjects. You grinned at him and nodded at the punch bag. “My great grandmother could throw better punches than you.”

Geun Suk snorted. “Please…I could beat you in a sparring match any day of the week.”

“Well you are older than me, so it means you’re body isn’t as in great shape as mine is,” you said with a cheeky grin.

“Why you little-…” Geun Suk scooped you up and gently threw you over his shoulder, you were hanging upside down.

“Ah! Put me down!” you squealed and laughed, you lightly smacked the back of his legs.

Geun Suk laughed. “Never!” He began to spin around.

From a distance, Jaejoong was watching with a heavy heart. *I know I shouldn’t be…but I’m so jealous of Geun Suk. He can love you openly, whilst I can’t. It breaks my heart to know that you and I will never be what we were ~~~~~.*

=====

:O Rain's dirty little secret is out...told you there was drama hehe. I hope Rain's true past was unexpected...I was trying to make it as dramatic as possible but I think it came out as a total fail LOL. Hope you all enjoyed ^^

Replies:

@ LiliHero: Deep down, Jae's very emotional ;)

@ naomi777: Yep, shows how much he still loves you and SangHee :P

@ xiahtic5: Any one would be lucky to have a guy like Jae :D Course I do, I'm waiting as patiently as I can hehe ^^

@ Dreams_alive: Aw thanks :D hope you liked this chap :D

@ starrylove: Hehe, emotional Jae ;)

@ mgginny: Yep, change..I wish guys like Jae were where I live, it's hard to find decent guys :( :L A little more jealousy but it's more sad this time around :( I love Geun Suk but Jae is the one for ~~~~~ ;)

@ madz67: aha hope you liked this chap :D Thanks, I liked writing the reunion chap!

@ badlover: Yeah that's me and my love for drama...more sad Jae and bad boy Rain in this chap ;)

@ Rifa_SuJu: I've been watching old clips of DBSK and I've noticed how Jae get jealous sometimes..it's just too cute :p

@ Elatte: Yep, dreamy guy our Jae is ;) ehhe.

@ keyhunnie: I know right? We want our own personal Jaejoong's!! :P

@ 913_aNg3l: Aha, you should have been like "I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU"...but you know me and my love for suspense and drama ;) Aha yeah...I did want to do this whole sappy, talk part...but when I read it, it was just too cheesy! So I took it out :L Ah, I didn't update yesterday because of school, I felt guilty so here's a lovely long chap for everyone to enjoy :D