Trouble

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

Xiah got out of his car but was quickly attacked with a tight hug.

“I heard what happened tonight,” Ki Nam whispered. “Leeteuk oppa told me.”

“How did he know?”

“I don’t know and I don’t care, all I care about now is that you’re home and safe.”

Xiah softened and bent down to kiss his wife. But then he remembered something, he pulled back. “Where’s your brother?”

“Hero-…oops I mean Jaejoong oppa? He’s in his office, why?”

Xiah ran into the house and sprinted up the stairs, he didn’t bother knocking on Jaejoong’s door, but barged in. Jaejoong was in his office but he wasn’t working, he was out on his balcony with a glass of whiskey in his hands. He was just staring out into the distance.

Jaejoong sighed. “You know, there’s no point in having rules if neither of you are going to follow them.”

Jaejoong turned around and noticed the anxious look on Xiah. “What have you done wrong?”

Xiah swallowed. “I saw her hyung. ~~~~~ ah, I saw her.”

Jaejoong froze in place, his glass a centimetre from his lips as he heard your name. Slowly, he lowered his glass. He felt a large lump building in his throat, making it hard for him to breathe.

“~~~~~~?”

Xiah nodded. “She was in West Seoul tonight, at the club-…”

“What?!” Jaejoong shouted in outrage. “She was there?”

*Why was she in such a dangerous place alone?*

“She looked bad hyung, she looked like she was urm…working,” Xiah told him nervously. Xiah grew more anxious as he saw Jaejoong’s eyes turn hard and cold.

“What do you mean by ‘working’?”

Xiah stayed quiet, the silence was the answer to Jaejoong’s question. *My ~~~~~…she can’t be what I think she is. When I saw her with our daughter, she looked fine…it can’t be.”

Xiah cleared his throat. “That’s not all, the guards at the club came out with machine guns. I think they were looking for something. But when everyone was running out screaming, a guy grabbed ~~~~~~’s hand…they looked pretty close so I don’t think he was a…client.”

Jaejoong’s grip on his glass tightened as he imagined you with a guy, the guy didn’t even have a face, but you were laughing in the arms of this new guy. It was enough to hurt him and burn his already torn heart.

He glared at Xiah. “If you think I have any feelings for her then you’re wrong. I don’t care what ~~~~~~ get’s up to, it’s her life. She’s the one that left me with our daughter.”

“Daughter? How do you know it was a girl?”

Jaejoong gave himself a mental slap. *, none of us knew what the of the baby was…I only found out a few days ago.*

“I don’t, if she had stayed with me, I would have wanted a girl but she didn’t. So leave me in peace, I have a lot on my mind.”

Xiah bowed. “Sorry hyung,” he left and shut the door silently behind him. Jaejoong sighed and instantly felt crappy at snapping at Xiah, it wasn’t his fault. Jaejoong sat down in his seat and leaned back, thinking about you and this…guy. *Who is he? Is he your new lover? Boyfriend? Husband?!*

“She didn’t have a ring on,” he mumbled to himself. Rubbing his eyes tiredly he opened one of the drawers on his desk, he took a picture of you and him out. He lovingly gazed at your perfect eyes, smile…everything. When Jaejoong last saw you, you were just as beautiful now as you were 5 years ago.

He traced your face with his finger. “I miss you so much ~~~~~, how’s our baby girl doing?”

-

-

-

It was morning and you had just woken up, yawning you went to the kitchen. To your surprise, Geun Suk was already there making breakfast.

You sat down. “You’re up early.”

“No, I got up a normal time. You on the other hand got up very late,” Geun Suk said but his tone wasn’t severe. You inhaled.

“Western style breakfast?” you asked and peeked over at the pancakes. Geun Suk smiled and set a plate in front of you.

“I’m amazingly good at cooking pancakes if I do say so myself,” Geun Suk praised himself, he had the TV on and the news was the same as last night.

“Are they still going on about that company?”

Geun Suk chuckled. “Youngwoong corporations? The CEO must be filthy rich, that company makes billions!”

You sighed irritably. “Why don’t you ever see useful people on the news? All you see are these pompous idiots.”

Geun Suk laughed loudly. “You’re so strongly opinionated, but I guess that’s one of your charms.”

Suddenly the black screen in the computer room . “JANG! PARK!”

The two of you sprinted to the room. An angry HaeJin was staring at the both of you. “What have you done?!”

Geun Suk bowed. “It was my fault, I was careless and I put a tracker on one of the men at the club. You shouldn’t punish ~~~~~, she was the one who discovered the club and the possible leader for all this trouble.

“The only one causing trouble are you two! I’ve had the board come down on my because of you two, sort this out now! Or I’ll have both your heads.”

The screen turned black. You faced Geun Suk.

“Don’t take all of the blame, you’re making me feel guilty.”

“I’m playing the Prince remember? I’m saving a damsel from distress,” Geun Suk said with a smirk.

You rolled your eyes and stretched. “I’m going to go and work out for a bit.”

Geun Suk had to force himself not to wander to the training room, he found it amazingly hot when you were tough and fierce. He especially liked it when you were physically fighting or sparring with others. *She’s your partner and friend, nothing more. If I went in there, I wouldn’t be able to stop myself from kissing her.*

When you were finished you went into the kitchen to get out a bottle of water, Geun Suk was going through the case files and so were you. But you couldn’t concentrate properly, you kept berating yourself over how things went last night. It was such a…catastrophe!

“We’ve never messed up on a mission before, why now? What makes this so different?”

-

-

-

Rain was in his office, heatedly making out with two girls but the knock on the door interrupted them. He pulls away and flicks his hair out of his eyes, glaring at his computer whiz.

“I’m in the middle of something.”

The computer whiz bowed. “Sorry hyung-nim, but it’s about the girl.”

“Girl? Oppa, I thought I was your girl tonight,” one of the girls whined.

The other climbed onto his lap. “Ditch that nerd, and have fun with us.”

Rain smirked angrily and pushed the girl out of his lap. “Sorry ladies, duty calls. Besides, you two aren’t that hot anyway.”

Rain left the girls in his office and followed the computer whiz. “You better have something good, otherwise start planning your mother’s funeral service.”

The computer whiz gulped but sat down in his computer chair and pulled up a screen on his computer. “I hacked into the Special Ops database…”

“I thought that their network was impossible to get into?” Rain asked.

The computer whiz shrugged. “I worked in the security department for some time.”

Rain stared incredulously at the computer whiz, not quite believing him. “You mean…you’re not in College?”

“I’m actually 27,” the computer whiz said. Rain snorted.

“Could’ve fooled me, I wouldn’t have pegged you for being 20! Let alone 27.”

The computer whiz so badly wanted to answer back but it wasn’t just his life at stake, but his mothers. He swallowed down the insults and a picture of your Special Ops badge came up on the screen.

“Name’s Park ~~~~~, Senior agent-…”

“Wait, Park? As in Park Jang Woo?”

“I think so…yep, she’s Jang Woo’s daughter.”

Rain smirked. “Interesting.”

“Would you like to know the guy’s name? Turns out this woman has only had one partner, and I can bring up his credentials if you wish hyung-nim.”

Rain shook his head. “No…the girl’s fine.”

He looked at your picture with observant eyes, this time, your face was pure and not covered with heavy makeup. Your eyes had a fire in them that showed your fighter’s spirit, not to mention your snowy white skin…Rain pursed his lips…he was a er for women who looked as feminine as you did. *But she’s just a woman. I can get plenty of them. She’s snooping in my club, after everything she’s done…she won’t get away.*

The computer whiz’s eyes widened. “It seems…that this Park lady has a daughter.”

Rain too was shocked. “What?! A daughter?”

The computer whiz typed in something and nodded. “Yes, her daughter’s name is Park SangHee. 5 years old and attends Seoul Primary school. Seoul Primary School? With what her mother earns, I would have she would be going to a private school.”

The computer whiz hacked onto the school’s network which was easy since it didn’t have an encrypted network like Special Ops, there they found a picture of you and SangHee. It was the first day of school and the teachers took photos of the parents and their child.

Rain let out a dark, breathy laugh as he looked at SangHee. He picked up his gun and took the safety off; he looked at his guards and smiled.

“Boys, looks like we have a little mission of our own.”

-

-

-

“Good night Geun Suk,” you said and went to your room. Geun Suk was working out in the training room.

You were about to get into bed when your phone began to ring. You checked the ID caller and it said Home. You tilted your head. *Is it Appa? Are they at home?*

You picked it up. “Appa?”

“Guess again,” a dark, sinister voice calmly told you. Your body went rigid and your grip tightened.

“Who is this?”

The chuckle that echoed in your ears made you shiver. “Weren’t you just looking for me? You know, when you bumped into me that night, you stepped on my foot with your heels.”

You gasped. It was the guy from the club…the guy you suspected to be the ring leader behind the increase of illegal dealings.

You narrowed your eyes. “I’d drop the cocky attitude if I were you, when I find you I’m going to hand your to you on a plate. And I’m going to show you now mercy, because there’s nothing you have or can do that will make me go easy on you.”

“Oh really?”

Silence…

“Mummy?” SangHee’s innocent voice tinkled softly in your ear. “Are these your friends?”

“No,” you whispered, your mind began to spin.

“Like to take those words back?” Rain’s voice asked arrogantly. “On the contrary I have something that will make you go so easy on me we’re practically friends. You made a bad mistake in coming after me Agent Park…now this is my revenge.”

Rain hung up, SangHee was sitting on the couch in between his men. He frowned, he hated children.

“Take her, and make sure she keeps shut.”

Geun Suk was on the running machine when he heard something smash and break. He stopped. “~~~~~~~?!”

He rushed into your room, he found you on the floor with the broken vase by your side. He crouched by your side. “Are you okay? Are you hurt?”

You looked blankly at him. “T-They took her…they took my baby girl.”

“Who did?” Geun Suk asked, worry seeping into every pore of his body. “Who took SangHee?”

“I-I don’t know,” you tearfully choked out.

======

Bad Rain! 0_0 hope you liked ^^