Bidding

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

*Flashback*

Rain stepped out of the dark and dingy room and walked up a flight of stairs that took him into a large and luxurious study, in the far corner 2 girls were dressed in skimpy leather skirts and a tiny bandeau top and their faces were caked in makeup.

Rain went straight to a cabinet and pulled out a bottle of Vodka not bothering to use a glass but drank straight from the bottle, he chugged the strong drink down in one gulp before he heard a faint tapping at his door.

“Come the in,” he snarled towards the door. Rain was in a foul mood for he had failed to get anything out of Kangin and Kyuhyun, they kept their mouths shut and whatever Rain did, they didn’t say anything at all.

His men timidly entered his study and shut the door behind them.

“What do you want?” Rain demanded. “I’m the middle of something.”

“It’s JaeDong, he’s called,” one of his men spoke up and held out a disposable mobile phone. Rain rudely snatched it out of his hand and pressed to his ear.

“What?”

“I’m at a cafe, I followed two Special Ops agents to a nearby café, they were talking about sending post to Park ~~~~~ and her father. They didn’t say the address. I’m in the café monitoring them now as we speak.”

Rain had one of his men stationed nearby the Special Ops building, trying to see if he could obtain any important information on Jaejoong and you. Geun Suk, though he was stupid and naive, he did not give up any secrets. Which annoyed Rain greatly.

A cruel smirk lit Rain’s entire face. “Post?” he repeated in warped interest. “They’re sending post out to Hero?”

“Yes Hyung-nim. The male agent said that the vehicle used to deliver the messages would be locked in their own private depot. I could break in and kill the deliverer but there’s a possibility that I will get caught plus I don’t even know the address.”

“No. Stay there and find a way to break in. I don’t care how you do it, I don’t care if you have to cut off your left testicle to find a way…do it.”

When Rain hung up JaeDong felt a sense of dread and fear, how the hell was he supposed to break into this supposed depot?!

JaeDong sighed and ruffled his hair anxiously, how was he supposed to break into Special Ops?! The entire place was guarded with bloody hi-tech cameras and alarms, DNA identification procedures and many more. Not to mention the 1000 Special Ops agents or more inside the actual building.

JaeDong felt nauseous from simply thinking when suddenly the café door opened and in stepped a podgy man, he was dressed in a grey crinkled suit and he mopped his damp forehead with his handkerchief.

The podgy man made his way to the two Special Ops agents already in the café, the podgy man sat down and ordered himself a cup of coffee.

As inconspicuous as he could, JaeDong slithered closer to the three people and sat himself on a table behind them. He knew he’d done a good job because neither of the three looked suspicious or even aware of his presence, maybe that’s why Rain had chosen him for this task. JaeDong blended in well with the rest of society.

JaeDong ordered himself a cup of tea but only had ears for the conversation behind him.

“I didn’t know you knew about this café,” HaeJin said to the podgy man. “I thought you only ate food at the office.”

“Are you kidding me? This place serves the best Dukbeokki! Just don’t tell my wife that,” the podgy man chuckled.

SooMin shook her head. “I’m not sure about that Supervisor Lee, your wife brings in some lovely food for us on Friday afternoons.”

“Now, now. You know you don’t have to call me Supervisor Lee, you can call me MinWoo. When people call me Lee MinWoo I feel younger.”

SooMin laughed. “Duly noted.”

HaeJin took a bite of his food and checked his phone. “The post has been on lockdown for 2 hours. Will you help with sorting it?”

Lee MinWoo wiped his hands on his napkin. “Of course m’boy, I’m one of the Supervisors. I know I’m late but that’s because I worked some extra shifts last night for them, the Chairman was kind enough to grant me permission to come into work a little later.”

SooMin smiled. “That is nice of the Chairman. Do you know roughly what time the sorting will finish?”

MinWoo shrugged. “I’m not sure dear. We had to sort some post last night for agents working on a mission in Australia. I even had to wear my Overalls home, my wife almost had a heart attack when I came home wearing it! It’s in the car now though.”

JaeDong’s shoulders seemed to get broader; he couldn’t believe this was happening. It was almost as if he was being presented the opportunity to complete his Leader’s bidding.

me, this is just my luck.

JaeDong could break into MinWoo’s car no problem, when he’d been made to this task, Rain made sure JaeDong had certain pieces of equipment and tools to do the job. One piece of equipment allowed JaeDong to break into cars without setting the alarm off; it was a nifty gadget that Rain had paid a lot of money for. The only thing was, he didn’t know which car he had to break into. If JaeDong searched it manually, the Special Ops agents may be coming out. And if he didn’t act now, Rain would kill him.

JaeDong leaned back casually, straining his ears to listen to the conversation. Special Ops agents should really take care of what they say in public, you never know who could be listening. Mind you, who would be spying on Special Ops agent in a café whilst eating?

“What would we do without you?” HaeJin sniggered. “Oh, I heard through the grapevine that you got a new car. And I heard it’s flashy.”

MinWoo chuckled heartily. “Oh yes. A Bentley Continental GT.”

SooMin sighed wistfully. “I bet it’s a beauty?”

“Oh yes, my pride and joy. I call it ‘black beauty’. Since the paintwork is black.”

JaeDong slammed his money down on the table and left the café, his food hadn’t even arrived. His head was swivelling from left to right, in search for a black Bentley Continental GT.

*End of flashback.*

*Geun Suk*

Geun Suk had been sat in his car for a good 10 minutes, he didn’t want to get out. He wanted to rush over to the village you and SangHee were hiding out in.

With clumsy fingers due to the lack of sleep, he typed in the address of your hiding place. The Village name, the Cottage name and even the postcode!

Then, he thought the better of it.

I can’t turn up their without having called first, especially at this time. I’ll have to explain myself to ~~~~~ and I’ll have to tell her everything that’s been happening. She will never forgive me for practically abandoning the Ring Leader case and snooping in her private life.

Geun Suk cleared the address and got out of his car.

Geun Suk opened the door to his 2 bedroom flat, he dropped his keys onto his coffee table carelessly and flopped down on his couch. He kicked of his shoes and loosened his tie, his eyes felt so heavy as sleep clouded his mind…

Geun Suk groaned as he felt someone shake his arm.

“Wake up!” an angelic voice ordered him in a firm voice. Geun Suk rubbed his eyes with his knuckles and peered through his lashes.

“SangHee?”

SangHee tugged on his hand, urging him to stand up.

“Oppa, wake up!”

“What’s wrong? How are you in Seoul?”

“Mummy needs our help!”

“What?!” Geun Suk cried out in outrage. “Where is she?”

SangHee guided him to a dark hallway he didn’t even think was in his flat, where the hell was he going?

“Almost there,” SangHee said and they both burst through a rusted metal door, you sat in the middle of the room. Your teary eyes widened in relief and surprise, you had a gag around your mouth and your ankles and wrists were tied together.

“Oh my god,” Geun Suk breathed out in horror and rushed to your side. “What happened? ~~~~~ what happened?”

Before you could answer Geun Suk was knocked back into the floor, he grasped his abdomen as he in air but he felt so winded.

“I knew you’d come running.”

Geun Suk squinted.

“Jaejoong?”

Jaejoong grinned down at Geun Suk cruelly. “You should have brought backup with you.”

A bloodcurdling scream was heard and Geun Suk turned around to see SangHee being carted off into another room, her arms flailing and her legs kicking.

“NO!” Geun Suk roared but Jaejoong stamped his foot down on his chest.

“Yes, Geun Suk. I’m going to make you watch me take away what you care about the most. You shouldn’t have left them with me, alone…in a remote village. You should have done a very thorough background check on me. After all me and Hero have a connection.”

And then you screamed…

Geun Suk sat up so fast he made a loud ‘woosh’ sound as he did. His forehead was damp and he was breathing heavily.

Letting out a breath of relief, he looked around his living room. “It was only a dream, it was only a dream.”

Yet he couldn’t drift back to sleep, his dream was still in his mind. Jaejoong’s callous smile still in his thoughts, standing up and walking to his bag Geun Suk pulled out Jang Woo’s laptop and turned it on.

For a good hour Geun Suk ran searches and went through every single one of Jang Woo’s folders, even double checking ones he’d already looked at. Nothing.

“Come on,” Geun Suk grumbled. “Jang Woo’s isn’t the type to just leave a case. He always keeps a file.”

*Rain*

Rain put out his finished cigar and in a sharp breath as his e for the night ran her tongue along a highly sensitive area.

“Hyung-nim-…oops. Sorry.”

The e giggled and stood up. Rain frowned and did his trousers back up.

“What do you want?”

“The prisoners…they want to use the bathroom.”

“Then let them do it in the ing cell. I don’t care if they die stewing in their own ,” said Rain cruelly. “There is a reason that they are our prisoners. You don’t give them special treatment, you treat them like .”

The man literally trembled but managed a stiff nod.

“Y-Yes hyung-nim.”

The man closed the door and Rain let the e push him down on the bed and then she climbed on top of him, but his smirk wasn’t because of the woman but because of the thought that Kyuhyun and Kangin were suffering in the cell below.

, that would teach them to mess with me. I hope Hero and that ~~~~~ like my present. Kyuhyun, Kangin and I put so much effort into it.

=====

Sorry for being gone for so long again! It took me a while to write the chapters! I hope you forgive me.

The flashback scene was explaining the events of chapter 40, so now you know what happened to the missing white overalls ;) More secrets will be revealed! Please comment to let me know what you thought.

Thank you so much to those who have subscribed! And have allowed me to reach over 200 subscribers on my story! It means a lot :D Comment!

Love you all!!