Oh Crap!

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

All three of you had finished eating and were all lying down on the blanket, SangHee was in the middle of you and Jaejoong again. Jaejoong had his head propped on his hand as he rested on his elbows, looking down at you and SangHee.

*My two gorgeous girls* he thought proudly.

Jaejoong smiled when het your gaze. ‘I love you’ he mouthed.

You blew a kiss to him, SangHee stirred and held her hands up. “Mummy, can we see the oppa’s and unnie’s later?”

You sat up and nodded. “Of course we can sweetie, we can go to GD oppa’s house. You can see Jungmin again.”

SangHee stuck her tongue out. “I don’t like Jungmin!”

Jaejoon laughed. “How come baby?”

“Jungmin wants me to call him oppa! But we’re the same age,” SangHee said stubbornly. She always acted older than her age, even baffling you sometimes.

You her hair. “But Jungmin is older than you by two months. You should call him oppa sweetie.”

SangHee puffed her cheeks out. “I have decided, I don’t like boys! They’re disgusting!”

Jaejoong grinned. *I’m sure she’ll be changing her opinion when she hits her teenage years. Aish…how do I get rid of boys without threatening to kill them?!*

Jaejoong touched his chest. “What about me baby? I’m a boy!”

SangHee gasped and giggled. “Sorry Chingu!” she patted his head. “I like my older oppa’s! Young oppa’s are mean and smelly!”

You laughed. “You sure have that right sweetie!”

SangHee rubbed her eyes. “Mummy?”

“Yes sweetie?”

“Is my daddy mean and smelly?”

Both you and Jaejoong exchanged worried glances, but Jaejoong took a conspicuous sniff at his underarm…which smelt fine.

You swallowed. “Why would you ask that sweetie?”

“Because Mummy said Appa is closer than I think, so if Appa smells nice maybe I can smell him,” SangHee explained her question.

Jaejoong’s face had a flicker of pain, he so badly wanted to hug his daughter and say.

“I’m here baby! I’m your Appa!”

But he couldn’t…not yet. He’d promised your father that he’d be out of your lives for good, but he’d failed so miserably. Jaejoong had wanted to go to Jang Woo and ask for a chance, he wanted to show Jang Woo what type of man he’s become. And then maybe, just maybe...Jang Woo would allow Jaejoong to be with you and SangHee.

Jaejoong ruffled SangHee’s hair. “I’m sure Appa smells nice, and remember,” Jaejoong swallowed and continued, “Appa loves you wherever he is.”

SangHee smiled. “I love him too!”

-

-

-

You and Jaejoong were walking behind whilst SangHee played in the field, Jaejoong sighed heavily.

“We need to talk to your father jagiya.”

You nodded in agreement. “I know we do, it’s just…I’m scared he’ll take you away from us. Before SangHee finds out you’re her father,” you lay your head down on his shoulder. “I’m so sorry again, for leaving you in the first place.”

Jaejoong shook his head. “Don’t be. If you hadn’t left me, it wouldn’t have given the motivation and strength to make myself a better man. I only hope your father sees my good intentions.”

“Anyone can see that you’re a good father to SangHee,” you said kissing his cheek. Jaejoong put his arm around you and hugged you close, whilst he kept an eye on SangHee.

“You do know…that I love you and SangHee right?”

You nodded sweetly.

“Good. You two are my life, I love you both and you’re my family. Nothing will tear the three of us apart. Not even Rain.”

You groaned. “God, he’s still out there. I wonder how Geun Suk is doing?”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. “It’s so hard to hate that guy.”

You smirked. “Oppa, are you jealous?”

Jaejoong snorted. “Please, no! I only hate him because he’s so…nice!”

“Geun Suk is lovely; he’s been a nice oppa to SangHee.”

“Has she ever called Geun Suk Appa?” Jaejoong asked nervously, you looked him in the eyes.

“Nope, not once.”

He let out a sigh of relief. “I want to tell SangHee soon, but I’ll need to talk to your father. Maybe after Rain’s been captured.”

You nodded. “Yeah maybe, you’ll have to make sure you keep your identity from HaeJin, he was dealing with your case 5 years ago with my Appa.”

Jaejoong rubbed his temple. “Aish, can’t these people leave us alone?!”

You smacked his thigh. “Oppa! That’s my father and friends you’re talking about.”

Jaejoong softened and pulled you close. “I know, it’s just…it seems that everyone is going to be against me and you being reunited.”

You kissed his jaw. “Well, we’ll just have to do our best to convince them that they have nothing to worry about.”

-

-

-

Geun Suk was back at the office, he’d been wavering off task slightly. He should have been concentrating on helping look for Rain, the Ring Leader, but instead Geun Suk was conducting his own investigation on Jaejoong and his team.

He was busy searching through each of their records.

“Who are these guys?!” Geun Suk muttered in frustration, all of them had gone to prestigious schools and neither of them had any dirt on their records at all.

Geun Suk ran his fingers through his hair, his phone rang and he picked up to answer it.

“Geun Suk!” Jang Woo’s voice rang out. Geun Suk cleared his throat.

“Mr. Park, it’s nice to hear from you. I hope you’re finding the location agreeable, Special Ops did our best to make sure you and Mi Sook were as comfortable as possible.”

Jang Woo laughed. “We’re splendid. How are you and HaeJin? It must be busy looking for that Ring Leader eh?”

Geun Suk gave a nervous laugh as he quickly shut the window, which was Han Bi’s personal records. It said she had studied at Cambridge University in London, England for a year.

“Yes, it’s quite chaotic down here. But I’m sure you’ve had your share of chaotic missions before.”

“Oh yes! Actually, I had one 5 years ago…when ~~~~~~ had disappeared on us,” Jang Woo’s tone grew more awkward. The type of tone that someone got when they knew they let something slip. “Of course she didn’t disappear on me, but we had to look for a gangster. Bloody hard work.”

Geun Suk pulled up Jaejoong’s files. It had said that he was completely off the grid 5 years ago…the exact same time you had disappeared.

“I’m sorry Mr. Park, who was this gangster again?”

Jang Woo sighed. “Hero…no one knew his real name. Maybe his entire entourage but he was a hard one, maybe harder than your Ring Leader.”

Geun Suk nodded slowly. *There’s something fishy about this, why are Jaejoong’s records so clean 5 years ago? It says he was in hospital for an injury, but after that, nothing. In fact…* he pulled up your records. *So are ~~~~~’s. But maybe it’s because she left with her boyfriend.*

“So how are things? With ~~~~~ and SangHee?”

Geun Suk shook his head, pulling his thoughts out of the records. “Urm, fine I guess.”

“You guess? Aren’t you with them now?”

“No Mr. Park, I’ve stayed here in Seoul with HaeJin. The CEO of Youngwoong Corporations and his team are looking after ~~~~~ and SangHee.”

“What?! I thought you were with them?” Jang Woo shrieked.

“No, I thought you knew that when you asked how me and HaeJin were doing on the mission.”

“I presumed you were in contact with each other through a secure network. Christ, you left my daughter and granddaughter alone?!”

“Of course not! We left them under strict protection,” Geun Suk defended himself. However, when he looked at his computer screen. He could see he himself was doubting it slightly.

“And who did you say you left them with again?” Jang Woo demanded.

“The CEO of Youngwoong Corporations, he brought a team with him. Him and ~~~~~~ were friends.”

“Friends?! ~~~~~ has never been friends with any CEO at all!” Jang Woo shouted. “What is his name?”

“Kim Jaejoong,” Geun Suk recited. “Are you sure? Maybe she didn’t tell you.”

“No she didn’t,” Jang Woo said in a severe tone. “Would you mind giving me the address to the cottage? I would like to visit them.”

-

-

-

The three of you had been out all day, SangHee was making a grass bracelet whilst you and Jaejoong began to pack the empty plates and cutlery away.

“Are we going back now Mummy?” SangHee asked you. You looked at the sun setting over the hills and nodded.

“Yes sweetie we are. What’s that you have there?”

SangHee held up the grass bracelet she’d been making. “It’s for Mummy!”

She slipped it onto your wrist.

You kissed her forehead. “Thank you baby. I love it.”

“I made one for Chingu too,” SangHee whispered. “I’m going to go and put it on him. So Mummy and Chingu have matching bracelets.”

She skipped to Jaejoong’s side where she whispered into his ear, he grinned and held out his wrist for her. Jaejoong met eyes with you and winked.

When everything was packed away, the three of you began to walk back to the main village. You and Jaejoong were holding SangHee’s hands again. She hopped onto a wooden log and balanced on it, whilst you and Jaejoong held her up.

“I’m going to join the circus Mummy!”

Jaejoong snorted. “Oh no you won’t! I won’t have my-…” but he stopped himself saying ‘daughter’ just in time. “…I won’t have my friend looked at by other men, otherwise I’ll have to beat them up.”

“Oppa!” you scolded. “Violence is bad.”

You realised what a hypocrite you sounded like, since you worked for the Special Ops which pretty much centres around kicking the asses of the bad people.

Jaejoong laughed. “I’m a bad boy jagiya.”

“What’s a bad boy Mummy?” SangHee asked. You looked at Jaejoong who was already getting the worried fatherly look on his face.

“Nothing for you to worry about, you’ll never meet a bad boy in your life,” Jaejoong assured her. And quietly to himself he added, “Because they’ll be in hospital before they even get within 10 feet of my daughter.”

You heard his ridiculous words and rolled your eyes. *Who knew Jaejoong, former bad gangster, would be such a…dad?*

SangHee looked at you. “Is Appa…a bad boy?”

Before you could answer, Jaejoong cut in. He cleared his throat and pulled an arrogant, cocky face.

“Of course he is, everyone fears him,” but when he saw SangHee’s worried face he corrected himself quickly. “I-I mean, Appa is a good bad boy. He loves you very much, I’m sure of it!”

SangHee smiled. “Good! I love Appa too!”

The three of you had been walking and talking, till you reached the path that led to the cottage.

You yawned. “I can’t wait to shower and get to bed.”

Jaejoong wiggled his eyebrows. “Guess who’ll be waiting.”

“No ing way,” a voice snarled. You and Jaejoong snapped your heads to the entrance of the cottage, where both Jang Woo and Mi Sook stood.

“Appa?!”

 ======

Hope you all liked! Eek 0_0