Suspicion

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

A couple of days had passed and no one had any leagues on where SangHee could be or who could be her captor. Those past two days has been your own personal hell, you couldn’t eat. You spent most of the night crying and when you did sleep, you would wake up again from the terrible nightmares you suffered from.

You were dozing off in your office when someone knocked on your door.

Jaejoong poked his head around the door, he smiled softly as he saw you fast asleep in your seat. *She hasn’t been sleeping well. I haven’t been sleeping well, I want to find our daughter…soon!*

Your head swayed to the side, making it looks as if you were uncomfortable but you didn’t stir. Jaejoong quietly made his way to you and gently lifted you up off your seat bridal style, and carried you to the large sofa in your office.

He your cheek and moved your hair out of your face. *You are so beautiful. My ~~~~~~.*

You winced in your sleep and grabbed his hand instinctively, a jolt of electricity shot up Jaejoong’s hand and spread out through his entire body. Your skin on his gave him pleasurable chills. He’d changed himself…for you and for SangHee. *I would do anything to have you look at me like you did before ~~~~~.*

After giving you a kiss on the forehead he left your office and just as he shut the door, Geun Suk approached him.

“Oh, is ~~~~ in there?” he asked. Jaejoong gave him a cold look.

“She’s sleeping, so don’t bother her,” Jaejoong snapped angrily. He knew he had no reason to be angry at Geun Suk, but to see you and Geun Suk so close whilst Geun Suk was in love with you…it was too much for Jaejoong. *I can’t believe I’m jealous of that punk.*

Geun Suk watched Jaejoong’s retreating back. *What’s up with him? I’ve barely talked to the guy and he’s pissed at me already* he looked at the door. *But if she is sleeping, I should let her sleep…she’s having a hard time. Poor ~~~~~, it’s hard to be an agent for Special Ops but to do it as a single parent…what kind of douchebag would leave her pregnant and not even bother to know his own daughter? Especially now that she’s been kidnapped at 5 years old! For that…I envy the guy. He was able to have a relationship with ~~~~~ and have a beautiful daughter.*

-

-

-

Geun Suk was in his own office, searching through the entire city’s security cameras. Looking out for any little girls that resembled SangHee. He even had a team of Agents raid the Club, but it was completely empty. There wasn’t even dust, it just smelt of disinfectant.

HaeJin knocked on his door and Geun Suk called him to come in.

Geun Suk looked up. “Oh hey, ~~~~~’s asleep. So we can go grab her some lunch whilst we get ours. Just give me a few minutes.”

HaeJin sat down on the edge of the desk. “Not necessary.”

Geun Suk furrowed his brows. “Oh, are we eating at the canteen?”

HaeJin shook his head.

“Are we ordering?”

He shook his head again. Geun Suk raised a brow.

“You’re not getting a junior agent to get the lunch are you?”

HaeJin smirked. “No,” then grew sombre. “Jaejoong and his people have gotten her lunch.”

Geun Suk straightened up. “Just for ~~~~~?”

“No, they got theirs too but I saw Jaejoong go into her office and leave a tray of food on her desk.”

Geun Suk’s shoulders deflated. *I wanted to bring her lunch.*

“Well, since they’re helping out, they have to be friends.”

HaeJin snorted. “Please, that guy looks like a freaking fashion magazine model! Have you seen how clear his skin is?”

Geun Suk grinned. “He’s not my type HaeJin, but feel free to go after him.”

HaeJin scoffed. “You know what I mean. They had to have had some sort of relationship, you can clearly tell that Jaejoong guy has feelings for ~~~~~~.”

“How do you know?”

“Because Jaejoong has the same soppy look you have when you look at ~~~~~.”

Geun Suk hid his worry. *Does he really love ~~~~? I haven’t noticed. Did they really have a relationship? Does ~~~~~ love him?*

“I’m not going to jump to conclusions,” Geun Suk finally said and shrugged on his suit jacket. HaeJin stood up.

“Fine, but just so you know…I have a weird feeling about that guy and his people. I swear I’ve seen Jaejoong before, I mean…how does someone as young as him own Youngwoong Corporations?!”

Geun Suk’s eyes bugged out. “He owns Youngwoong Corporations?”

HaeJin nodded. “Yep, he has a different face for the CEO…~~~~~ says it’s because he doesn’t want to be in the spotlight. But come on…Youngwoong Corporations has only been around for what? 3 years? Plus, all of their records are clean. Too clean.”

“What are you saying HaeJin?”

HaeJin sighed heavily. “I’m not saying they’re completely bad people, but I think they’re hiding something from us. Something that needs to be brought to light.”

Geun Suk frowned. He didn’t want to start judging people, they were your friends, but if HaeJin is right…it needed to be dealt with as quickly as possible.

“I’ll look into it. But finding SangHee is the most important priority of ours at the moment,” Geun Suk reminded him. “Don’t stray.”

“Yah! I’m your boss!”

“We need to find SangHee, we can’t let one of our agents suffer like this.”

HaeJin wiggled his eyebrows. “You mean, you can’t let the love of your life ~~~~~ suffer like this.”

Geun Suk threw a pencil pot at HaeJin. “Shut up you fool! We’re not allowed to have a ual or romantic relationship with fellow agents.”

“I know, but it’s fun to tease you.”

-

-

-

“~~~~~~,” Han Bi shook you. “Wake up.”

Ki Nam rolled her eyes. “~~~~~~~~~~~~!!”

Your eyes opened and you shot up. “Did you find her?!”

“No,” Ki Nam said guiltily. “Shouting was the only thing I could think of to get you up. Sorry.”

Sadness washed over you. “Oh, how did you guys get in here?”

Han Bi smiled. “The oppa’s.”

You nodded. “Oh yeah, I keep forgetting. They’re part of Youngwoong Corporations now, legal arms dealer.”

There was a tray of food on your desk, it looked incredibly delicious. Han Bi giggled at your expression.

“You can eat it.”

“Jaejoong oppa left it for you,” Ki Nam said.

Ki Nam sat down beside you to your left. “Referring to what you said about Youngwoong Corporations, I know right? None of us thought it would happen, since…we were all involved in some pretty deep .”

Han Bi sat down beside you to your right. “Even with your father getting rid of anything on Jaejoong, we were all nervous. But Jaejoong…he insisted on changing. He was so stubborn, he even took away all of our weapons for the first year.”

Ki Nam laughed at the memory. “Yeah, he did. The boys weren’t too happy.”

“Jaejoong took them away?” you asked incredulously. “I didn’t think he was that determined.”

Han Bi smiled. “Well, he was aiming for something.”

You blushed. *Was he doing that all for me and SangHee?*

“So what happened during the years I wasn’t there?”

 ======

So sweet of Jae to leave food :) I'm back! Sorry for the hiatus, I had this project and I needed to concentrate :P But hope you're all still reading! The next chap will be about what happened when you two were separated :P Hope you enjoyed!