Breakfast

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

You were still asleep when  you heard a shrill laugh, you opened your eyes groggily.

*Is SangHee already awake?*

Climbing out of bed, you went out into the living room. No one was there but the TV was left on, again you heard the laugh.

This time you went to the kitchen, where you found both Jaejoong and SangHee making pancakes for breakfast. SangHee had flower on her nose and cheek, whilst Jaejoong was in a deep v-neck shirt and black jeans already.

When Jaejoong looked up, he smiled at you. “Morning sunshine.”

“Mummy! Look!” SangHee said holding her flour covered hands. “We’re making breakfast.”

You went over to check, to be honest, what SangHee showed you didn’t look too appetising.

Jaejoong chuckled at your expression. “Don’t worry, I’ve made a separate mixture in the fridge. This was just for SangHee,” he told you quietly.

You smiled and yawned. “Well, I’m a hungry mummy. When will breakfast be ready?”

Jaejoong put his hands on his hips. “I don’t know, Chef SangHee, when will breakfast be ready?”

“Right now! Right now!” she exclaimed jumping up and down on the seat she stood on. Jaejoong tapped her on the head.

“Be carefully, it’s bad to jump on furniture,” he told her calmly but firmly. SangHee listened immediately.

“Sorry Chingu.”

Jaejoong’s heart ached a little. *When will you call me oppa? Or better yet…Appa?*

You watched affectionately as Jaejoong and SangHee made breakfast – Jaejoong had sneaked out the mixture he had made earlier – you couldn’t help but think of your conversation with SangHee last night.

“Mummy! Look! I’m Chef SangHee!”

You smiled. “That’s fantastic baby.”

Jaejoong whisked SangHee in his arms and lifted her up in the hair, making her squeal with laughter. They were the ultimate happy family scene, the loving father and the cute daughter.

*Maybe…I should tell SangHee who her father is.*

Your phone rang in the living room, you went to answer it.

“Hello?”

“~~~~~,” Geun Suk said cheerfully. “How are you and SangHee?”

You went back to the kitchen and sat on the breakfast bar. “We’re good.”

Though Jaejoong pretended to be cooking the next pancake and clearing up, his ears were listening to the conversation you were having. He didn’t need to be able to read minds to know that it was Geun Suk calling.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t be there instead, but I want to make sure I catch this son of a and lock him up,” Geun Suk apologised.

You looked at Jaejoong who was wiping the flour off of SangHee’s cheek, who was still stirring the mixture with the wooden spoon that was slightly large.

“~~~~~~?”

You blinked and turned your attention back to the phone call. “Sorry, I was just watching SangHee. Yeah, it’s bad that you couldn’t have come. But I want to tell you, thank you. For not giving up on the Ring Leader case.”

You were debating whether or not you should tell Geun Suk what you knew about the Ring Leader, but you acquired this information from Jaejoong…you didn’t want Geun Suk to dig into Jaejoong’s past.

So you left the fact that the Ring Leader’s real name was Ji Hoon who was now known as Rain.

Geun Suk laughed. “Don’t thank me, it’s my job to keep people safe. Oh, it’s almost time for briefing. Tell SangHee I said ‘Hi’ and thank Jaejoong for me, stay safe.”

“You too,” you said and hung up. “SangHee sweetie, that was Geun Suk oppa, he says hi.”

“Oppa? Wah! I love Geun Suk oppa!”

Jaejoong was having a hard time keeping a casual smile, he didn’t want you or SangHee to see him become a jealous freak. *But I can’t help but envy Geun Suk, for earning the love of my daughter.*

Jaejoong put a small pancake on a plate and gave it to SangHee, he put some freshly cut bananas and strawberries on a bowl and put it near SangHee.

She pulled on Jaejoong’s shirt and he came over and stooped down to her level. She gave him a sweet yet sloppy kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you Chingu.”

Jaejoong’s heart swelled with joy and happiness, he too handed you a plate of food.

You began to tuck in, and it was delicious! Jaejoong took a seat next to you.

“Is it good?”

You nodded and gave him two thumbs up. “It’s so good! Oh, Geun Suk wanted me to thank you for him. For staying here with me and SangHee.”

Jaejoong frowned. *Aish, why is he so nice? It makes it harder for me to not like him.*

“I would have come out here anyway,” Jaejoong said seriously. “You and SangHee mean a lot to me you know.”

You didn’t say anything, but the silence wasn’t unpleasant. You helped Jaejoong clean the kitchen, and when it was 10 o’clock exactly, the doorbell rang.

“I think that’s Onew,” you said. You quickly went to answer to door, and you were right. Onew smiled at you in a friendly manner.

“Good morning.”

“Oppa!” SangHee said. “Are we really doing maths today?”

Onew winked at her. “I promise to make it fun,” he said.

You gave SangHee a kiss on the cheek. “Study hard baby, and be good. Listen to Onew oppa.”

“I will mummy,” she said. Just as Jaejoong was coming out of the kitchen, SangHee ran to him and hugged him around the waist. He was completely frozen in shock. “Bye, bye Jaejoong Chingu.”

She skipped to Onew and took his hand. “Let’s go study maths oppa!”

He laughed at her enthusiasm. “Hopefully you’ll still be this happy when we’re 15 minutes into it.”

“Bye sweetie! By Onew!”

You shut the door, and a realisation hit you hard.

“Omo…I’m alone with Jaejoong oppa!”

======

Who wants Jae to make their breakfast in the morning? :P Hope you all enjoyed :D Replies to comments are in the comment section below!!! :D :D

Please comment! Subscribe! Friends? Enjoy the story too!!!! :DD

Love noddy xxx