Talking

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

Jaejoong had DBSK at his flank, last you remembered; the 5 guys always wore casual clothing. Now, they all looked like they’d taken their suit jackets and bow ties off.

HaeJin narrowed his eyes. “Who the hell let them in?! They’re not cleared to be in here.”

The look he received from DBSK silenced him, HaeJin growled silently but he looked closely at Jaejoong. *Where the hell have I seen him before?*

You let out trembling sigh as you stared at man you had been hopelessly in love with for the past 5 years. “Help with what?”

Jaejoong frowned heavily at you. “I think we both know what you need help with.”

“Hey ~~~~~-…” Geun Suk stopped as he stared at the large party in front of him. “Okay…do we know these people.”

Xiah leaned in and whispered in Jaejoong’s ear, “That’s the guy that was with ~~~~~~ at that club I was telling you about.

For no reason at all, Jaejoong instantly built up an automatic dislike towards him. Even though Geun Suk hadn’t done anything and was innocently carrying three cups of coffee.

You unconsciously edged closer to HaeJin and Geun Suk. “It’s okay, they’re not a threat…at least I don’t think they are,” you quietly whispered to yourself.

Geun Suk paused but then shrugged. “Okay, whatever you say ~~~~~. Sorry I didn’t bring any extra coffee, I would’ve had I known we were going to have some company,” Geun Suk said in a friendly tone.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes irritably. *Oh Mr goody too-shoes.*

He watched with jealous eyes as he saw Geun Suk hand you a coffee.

“There you go ~~~~~. A caramel latte for you,” Geun Suk said with a smile. You took it and gave him a sweet grin back.

“Thanks.”

 Jaejoong saw the warmth in Geun Suk’s eyes and it made Jaejoong’s heart squeeze in pain. He knew that look…he often wore it himself whenever he looked at you. Jaejoong’s eyes widened as he came to a slow realisation. *That guy…is in love with ~~~~~~!*

“Jaejoong?” your voice calling out to him pulled him out of his thoughts and back to reality.

“Yes.”

“Can we talk? Alone?”

Jaejoong nodded, trying to keep his excitement to a minimum. He was led by you to a large, spacious office…and as soon as he stepped inside he knew it was yours. It wasn’t because you had pictures of you and your family around the room, but because it held that essence of you. The room even smelt of your heavenly scent.

You suddenly spun around and rounded on him. “What are you doing here?!”

Jaejoong raised a brow. “I thought we established this already? I said I was here to help.”

You frowned and put your hand on your hips. “Look, I’m not in the position for mind games. What help?”

Jaejoong gently squeezed your shoulders and as he made contact with you, a pleasant tingling sensation whizzed around both your bodies. You lightly shivered.

Our daughter has been kidnapped,” Jaejoong said seriously. “I want to do everything I can to find her.”

“How did you find out?!”

“The news.”

You gritted your teeth. *Damn you HaeJin.* As much as you wanted him to help, you didn’t at the same time. You didn’t trust yourself around him, your heart was beating too fast, your mind wasn’t clear…he was a distraction.

You coldly looked at Jaejoong in the eyes. “Look, we can’t get involved. People here don’t know we even knew each other, let alone had a child! It’s a shock no one recognised you!”

Jaejoong smirked despite the situation. “It’s because I’m so good looking in real life.”

You flicked him on the forehead. “This isn’t time for fun and games! Like you said, my daughter has been kidnapped. I don’t need your help. Please, just leave.”

Jaejoong took a step back and leaned against the wall. “Why are you doing this? Denying the fact that I’m SangHee’s father?”

“Because you aren’t! You weren’t there to watch her grow up,” you hissed at him. Jaejoong grew angry and glared at you.

“Because you left me! It’s not like I abandoned you or our daughter. I didn’t even know we had a daughter until that time I saw you two…how do you think I feel?! To watch my own daughter look at me as if I’m a total stranger.”

You felt his pain but you left him for a good reason. *I left him to protect SangHee.*

“It doesn’t change anything. Please, I don’t want to have this conversation. I have enough people working to find SangHee, don’t concern yourself with this.”

You turned to leave.

“Fine,” Jaejoong quickly said. “You don’t have to acknowledge me, but please…at least let some of my people help you. Whether I was there or not, SangHee is still my daughter.”

You rapidly blinked back the tears that were close to spilling out of your eyes, you faced him and nodded.

Jaejoong wanted to kiss you so badly, you were so beautiful…the most perfect woman to him. He loved how your eyes sparkled with your spirit, he admired your determination. But he hated how distant you had become, how you purposely kept pushing him away.

Finally, you nodded slowly. “Fine, you can help.”

There was a knock on the door and it swung open quickly. Geun Suk looked at you anxiously. “~~~~~~, there’s a call for you.”

You ran out of the room and into the meeting room which was full of Special Ops people and Jaejoong’s people. HaeJin didn’t look particularly happy.

You picked up the phone. “Who is this?”

“You made a bad move princess,” that annoying voice said calmly in your ear. You clenched your fist.

“You better not have hurt my daughter you sick ,” you angrily growled at him. Rain chuckled.

“Please, even I have an age limit…but after that little clip on the news…little SangHee might not be able to stop her clumsiness and suddenly fall over.”

Fear and worry consumed you. “Don’t touch her.”

Rain made a noise as if he was contemplating. “We play this my way, first of all…get the news off your back.”

You closed your eyes hopelessly. Jaejoong and Geun Suk noticed your discomfort and both sprang to your side, Geun Suk automatically put his arm around your shoulders and soothed you. Jaejoong however stood by your side, unable to provide you any support. He hated how this guy was able to hold you whilst he wasn’t,

“Are you still there Agent Park?” Rain asked sarcastically. You breathed in through your nose, trying to stop yourself from being verbally abusive.

“I’ll stop the news.”

“Good. Keep following my rules and maybe you’ll get to see your daughter again.”

Your face turned rock hard and your voice became cold and hoarse. “When I find you, I will kill you,” you promised.

Rain chuckled. “We’ll see.”

The line went dead, you threw the phone down and ran out of the room. Everyone watched you leave but two men in particular wanted to rush out and comfort you, HaeJin made his way towards Jaejoong.

“I don’t know who you are, but I’ll need you to be security cleared to be in this environment. You and your team,” HaeJin said firmly. Jaejoong smirked and held out a card, HaeJin’s eyes bugged out as he saw how high Jaejoong’s security clearance was.

“It’s the same for all of my men, now would you rather waste time asking pointless questions? Or actually help your agent get her daughter back?”

HaeJin slowly uncrossed his arms. “You’re right, well welcome to Special Ops. I’m HaeJin, that over there is Agent Jang, Jang Geun Suk.”

Geun Suk shook hands with Jaejoong. “Pleasure to meet you.”

Jaejoong squeezed Geun Suk’s hand a little tighter than he should have, Jaejoong looked Geun Suk up and down. *What does he have that I don’t?*

Jaejoong nodded indifferently. “I’m Kim Jaejoong, my team: Xiah, Yunho, Max and Micky. More will be on the way tomorrow.”

Geun Suk held out his hand. “Since you’re all security cleared please feel free to use our equipment.”

“How’s the canteen in this place?” Max asked eagerly.

Yunho clicked his knuckles. “If that punk even talks about stuff related to food, I’m gonna pummel his .”

Jaejoong ignored them and left the room, DBSK exchanged glances with each other then Yunho looked at HaeJin and Geun Suk.

“Don’t mind him, he’s always like that. It’s nothing personal.”

Geun Suk understood but he couldn’t help but wonder how you knew Jaejoong. *Are they friends? Related? Past lovers?* Geun Suk sighed as his thoughts centred on you. *I hope she’s okay, poor ~~~~~~. Her only daughter kidnapped.*

-

-

-

You were on the roof top of the Special Ops building, the cool breeze helped calm you down but you were still trembling with fear. You were scared of what could happen to SangHee, what a psycho like the guy who took her – the ring leader – could be capable of.

Though it was nice to be outside and to clear your mind, the wind began to pick up.

You were rubbing your arms when you felt something light drape over your shoulders, you looked to your side. Jaejoong stood next you, and he too was looking out across East Seoul. He noticed that you had stopped shivering and began to relax, his lips curved up into a small smile.

“Thank you,” you said to him.

The two of you stood without speaking, just admiring the view…till you couldn’t stand it any longer.

“Why aren’t you angry at me?” you finally asked.

Jaejoong cocked a brow at you. “Who says I’m not angry?”

Your shoulders hunched in a little, you didn’t know why but whenever you were around Jaejoong, your usually powerful presence was whittled down to almost nothing. His very presence was so commanding and intimidating, that it made you look more vulnerable. Not to mention, you knew what he was capable of…what he does.

You rolled your eyes at how he avoided the question. “Aren’t you curious, as to why I’m working with Special Ops? Angry at what I do for a living?”

Jaejoong was thoughtful for a moment. “Not now, I did my fair share of venting and cussing in the car ride here with the other guys.”

You giggled. “How are things? With everyone?”

“They’re good…Han Bi and GD had their kid too. They had a baby boy, Jungmin.”

You clapped excitedly. “Really? They must be so happy, Jungmin? That’s a cute name for a boy, I’m sure GD’s loving having a son. It’s what every father wants.”

Jaejoong looked at you meaningfully. “I didn’t, I wanted a baby girl and that’s what we got.”

You grew silent, and as you did your heart beats seemed to get louder.

Jaejoong stuck his hands in his pockets. “Anyway, I came here to tell you that we’ll find SangHee. I’ll never give up looking for her, whoever took her…I promise to make them pay for all the hurt they’ve caused you.”

Your eyes began to fill with tears yet again. “O-Oppa…”

Jaejoong’s stomach was full of butterflies as he heard you call him that…he had dreamt that you would call him oppa again.

Jaejoong nodded. “Do you want to properly see and talk to them?”

“Who? DBSK and Big Bang oppa’s?”

“Sure, we’re staying in a hotel just a few streets down from the Special Ops building.”

“Sure!”

You checked to see if it was okay for you to leave, you kissed Geun Suk goodbye on the cheek which made Jaejoong heat up with jealousy and you hugged HaeJin.

“Your team left a while ago,” HaeJin told Jaejoong. “But they’ve caught up with everything, thanks for your help.”

Geun Suk shook hands with Jaejoong. “Yeah, we really appreciate it.”

You smiled and waved. “Bye everyone, thank you for helping. SangHee and me are thankful,” you said tearfully and left with Jaejoong. Geun Suk watched with sad eyes as the two of you walked down the hall. *I don’t need to be the smartest person on the world to know that there is something going on between ~~~~~ and Jaejoong.*

-

-

-

The two of you were walking to the hotel, and once you were outside you gaped at the large and elegant building in front of you. You’d driven past this hotel before, but had never been up close to see it. This hotel was definitely very expensive…you just wondered how Jaejoong could afford it.

“After you,” Jaejoong politely bowed and let you into the lift first. Once you were on the right floor Jaejoong led you down the hall, and he knocked on the door.

You nervously shuffled from one foot to the other. *Aish, why am I so nervous?!*

The door slowly opened and you peered into the large room.

“Omo! It’s ~~~~~!”

======

Hehe, a little reunion coming up ;) hope you all liked ^^

Thank you to my lovely unnie 'lovesjiyong' for making my poster! It kicks my poster's :P I love it and hope you do it ^^