Away

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

Since Special Ops had been unable to track Rain down, it was deemed unsafe for you to continue working with Special Ops, since you were so exposed.

Plus, you didn’t want to leave SangHee on her own so you stayed with your father.

Jang Woo was doing a cross word puzzle with SangHee, whilst you were on the phone to HaeJin.

“I’m sorry, but Special Ops will have to suspend you.”

“What?! Suspension?”

“They’re looking at it as irresponsible on your behalf. They say that you should have been careful not to have involved your family into the mission, and since you’ve caused trouble, they say you’re going to need to be suspended.”

Your mouth fell open and your brows furrowed.

“That is completely unfair! I didn’t allow my daughter to be kidnapped on purpose.”

HaeJin sighed. “I know ~~~~~, but they’re not being unreasonable completely.”

Your eyes narrowed. “How so?”

“They recognise that since the ring leader was unable to be taken to custody and is set loose in Korea, Special Ops sees that it’s a threat to you and your family.”

“HaeJin, what are you saying?”

“Special Ops has arranged for you and SangHee to stay at a remote village, a place where the ring leader won’t suspect where you are. Jang Woo and Mi Sook will go to another village, so that the ring leader can’t use them against you.”

“What about work? SangHee’s school?”

“All that was been arranged. SangHee will have Onew ssi tutor her at a study hall at the village every weekday, and the accommodation is paid for by Special Ops. You’ll also receive a weekly allowance for food and other things. You’re a Senior Agent ~~~~ and the daughter of Special Ops’ former best Agent. They want to keep you and your family safe.”

Though you thought it was better to stay in a place that you knew so well, HaeJin was right. The ring leader wouldn’t ever come to a remote village.

“What village are you sending us to?”

“You and SangHee will be taken to Gasong Village in North Gyeongsang. Jang Woo and Mi Sook will go to a village in Gangwon. Don’t worry, they know already and have agreed to this arrangement.”

You nodded. “Okay, I agree too. Just...find him please HaeJin. I don’t want my daughter living in danger.”

*I left Jaejoong because of that very reason, yet I’m the one putting SangHee in danger.*

“I will ~~~~~. 2 agents will you to the village, and once you’re there someone will also be there to keep an eye on you.”

“Geun Suk?” you guessed.

“I’m not sure, but whoever it is, is definitely one of us.”

-

-

-

“Mummy, where are we going?” SangHee asked as she watched you dump clothes into a large suitcase.

“A holiday sweetie, to Gyeongsang.”

“Where’s that?” she asked, blinking her big puppy eyes. You kissed the top of her head.

“I don’t know sweetie, but isn’t it fun that way? It’s like a big adventure!”

SangHee laughed. “Mummy, you’re funny.”

-

-

-

The 2 Special Ops agents loaded your luggage into a black 4x4, and another 2 were loading another 4x4 with Jang Woo’s and Mi Sook’s belongings.

You hugged your father.

“Please be safe,” he said quietly. “I don’t want to lose two important girls in my life.”

You smiled and kissed him on the cheek. “I’ll be safe. You and Mi Sook stay safe too Appa. I love you.”

You blew him a kiss and so did SangHee they chuckled and got into their 4x4. You and SangHee got into yours, you buckled her up in her car seat and signalled for the 2 agents that they could drive off.

*I wonder where Jaejoong and the rest are? I haven’t heard from them in a while.*

-

-

-

You had fallen asleep sometime during the journey, finally waking up, you yawned and stretched. Your neck slightly aching. You looked to see SangHee was also asleep, her little head moving forward.

You smiled, you looked out the window and was shocked to see your surroundings.

“Are we at the village yet?”

“Not yet Agent Park, nearly thought.”

You took in the beautiful mountain side surroundings. *Wow this is really remote.*

“We’re here now Agent Park,” one of the agents said. You gazed in aw at the cottage style house by the river, the pattio was made of bamboo giving it that eccentric look. The plants surrounding the cottage were healthy and in full bloom, obviously been recently pruned.

“SangHee baby, wake up,” you lightly shook her. She opened her eyes and a grumpy expression fell on her face.

“Mummy, are he here now?”

You laughed. “Yes sweetie, we are.”

You carried her out of the car and sat her up on your arm. “What do you think?”

She pointed to the running stream to the side of the house. “Can we go play?”

Kissing her cheek, you smiled. “After we’ve unpacked, I promise we can.”

The 2 agents had come out of the house, after putting your luggage in side.

“We hope the location is to your liking Agent Park.”

“It is, thank you.”

“Someone will arrive to ensure your stay here at Gasong Village is as safe as possible,” they bowed and then left.

You sighed happily and went inside with SangHee, the two of you ‘awed’ and ‘ahed’ at the interior of the cottage. It was much more modern than the outside, but then again…this was Specal Ops who had given you the cottage.

“Right sweetie, you stay here and watch TV while I unpack,” you told her, setting her down on the couch.

“Want any help?”

You gasped and whipped out your gun, and aimed it at the voice. Jaejoong just smirked, not even holding his hands up.

You lowered your gun slightly. “W-What are you doing here?”

Jaejoong gave you a soft, loving smile. *Why does she need to ask, when she knows the answer already?*

“I’m here to protect you and SangHee, during your stay here.”

======

Ooolala. Away on a remote village with Jae....:P But Rain is still out there, eek! Hope you liked the three chaps, I'm so sorry for updating last night. I thought my internet wasn't working but I realised this morning that it was unplugged -.- I'm an idiot LOL. But hope you enjoyed, and I replied to all your comments in the comment section below :D