Sparks Flying

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

“Are you cold?” Jaejoong asked you. You shook your head, all the warmth you needed you got from his body.

“I’m okay. You?”

Jaejoong took a deep, satisfied breath in. “I’m happy as long as you’re happy.”

How did he do that? How did he manage to melt your heart with such simple yet effective words? Then again, he always baffled you.

You twirled elegantly out of his arms, keeping your fingers twined however, and you picked up a rock.

“Jagiya, what are you doing?” he asked. He hadn’t called you ‘jagiya’ in a long time, hearing it now made you smile in satisfaction.

“I’m going to write something,” you told him. You curled your hair behind your ears and began to write something on the sand, you could feel Jaejoong’s eyes watching you intently. You could almost imagine him smiling at you doing something so childish.

Jaejoong bit his lip as he was permitted a view of your toned, perfect . A memory of seeing it bare…seeing you bare, writing beneath him. He shivered. It drove him crazy!

*Aish this woman!*

You sighed happily when you stepped back and looked at your work. Jaejoong stood beside you and read what you write.

JJ, P.~ & SH <3

“JJ?” he asked with a laugh in his tone of voice. You nodded.

“JJ for Jaejoong. P.~ for Park ~~~~~ and SH for SangHee,” you explained with a beaming smile, that made Jaejoong chuckle.

*Though she’s a woman and a Special Ops agent now, she’s still cute as hell.*

You handed him the rock. “Want to write something oppa?”

He took the rock and stooped down to add something to your handy work. You cocked your head as you read it slowly, his addition was small but it touched you to your very soul.

It now read:

JJ, P.~ and SH <3 FOREVER!

Jaejoong straightened and made the rock skip along the sea. You wanted to say something, but the moment didn’t need any words at all.

*Will we all be together as a happy family forever?* you thought curiously.

Jaejoong was giving you a piggyback ride up the beach, one he reached the road, he carefully set you down and helped you put your shoes back on.

Suddenly a tinkling music began to play as an ice cream rolled alongside the curb, Jaejoong looked at you.

“Want an ice cream?”

He didn’t even let you answer but just dragged you to the ice cream van. The man sighed.

“What can I get the happy couple?” he said a little sarcastically. Jaejoong didn’t let the man’s grumpiness get to him and it appeared that you weren’t going to let it get to you too.

“One Vanilla and one…” he let you answer for yourself.

“One chocolate ice cream please.”

Jaejoong handed the man extra cash. “Give the chocolate one more scoop please.”

You were eating your ice cream while walking back to the cottage with Jaejoong, who was slightly behind you on his phone. When he was done, he jogged back to your side.

“Sorry, I was just talking to Ki Nam.”

You nodded slowly, Jaejoong cleared his throat nervously.

“So you and Geun Suk…have you two ever been…” he trailed off. You widened your eyes and shook your head.

“Oh no! Nothing like that,” you told him in a frantic voice. It bothered you a little that he would think like that.

He sighed in relief. “Oh, it’s just when I see him around. It’s like you two are in love.”

“I see Geun Suk as a friend, but he confessed his love for me some time ago.”

Jaejoong swallowed, trying to keep his cool. “Really?”

You nodded, enjoying the way his cheeks flushed with anger. *Who knew he could get jealous?*

“I felt so guilty rejecting Geun Suk, he’d always been so nice to me and SangHee. But…if I accepted him, then I’d be lying to both of us. I’d be lying because my heart is with someone else,” you said quietly, heat creeping up your cheeks as you realised what you said.

Jaejoong tried to conceal his happiness, but he kept on smiling widely. You coughed, trying to ease the awkwardness.

“So, how about you? Any women during the 5 years?”

Jaejoong tucked his hands in his pockets. “There were always women during those 5 years.”

He let out a low chuckle when he saw your expression harden and your lip quirk into an angry pout. *She’s so cute when she’s jealous.*

“I see,” you replied icily. Jaejoong grabbed your wrist and forced you to look into his sincere, loving eyes. You were both now right outside of the cottage door, faster than you had anticipated.

“But I never wanted to be with any of those women. I only and will forever only have eyes for one woman.”

You could hear nothing but your own heart beating loudly. “R-Really?” your voice shook at how passionate Jaejoong’s gaze was.

You in a sharp breath as he edged closer to you, his height, his eyes were all overwhelming. His smooth and slick steps bought him close to you, this close you could fully see the way his shirt fitted perfectly on his body. The fine and expensive fabric clung magnificently on his arms, shoulder and chest, tailored to fit him perfectly.

Jaejoong reached out and you froze when his fingertips skittered softly along your neck, but you soon relaxed when his touch sent a pool of warmth as he splayed his hand along the skin of your neck. The warmth consuming you entirely. Fully.

You closed your eyes, anxious yet excited with what was to come. You dared not breathe too loud nor moved, and when Jaejoong’s mouth drifted onto yours, he dropped a meaningful and loving kiss onto your soft, sweet lips.

His kiss set your entire body on fire, you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back feverishly. 5 years of missing him, dreaming of him…longing and awaiting to be back in his arms. Now you were…it was far better than you could have hoped.

Jaejoong was surprised at how eagerly you kissed him back, his lips curved into a smile against yours, glad at how accepting you were of him. He deepened the kiss, allowing his tongue to roll against yours. He caressed the arch of your back with his strong fingers, pulling you even close until your body mashed against his recklessly.

If it were possible, you were sure colourful sparks of electricity were flying off of you and Jaejoong. The chemistry between you two was almost magical, it was perfect. This moment, his lips on yours and your lips on his…it’s perfect.

======

The long awaited kiss scene! I hope it was okay and it was cute! Hope you all enjoyed ^^