United

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

You pulled back from Jaejoong’s scorching and skillful lips, your heavy breathing made you realise that throughout the entire kiss you had been holding your breath.

“Wow,” you said. Jaejoong leaned against your forehead.

“I know. Wow,” he said with a chuckle. You stepped back from him.

“I didn’t mean it like that. I meant ‘wow, I can’t believe we did that’,” you said.

Jaejoong frowned at you. “You didn’t want me to kiss you?”

“No! That’s not it!”

“Then you wanted me to kiss you?”

You were silent, Jaejoong let out a cry of frustration.

“Give me something here ~~~~~. A nod, a grunt…heck a roll of the eyes would be better than the silence and confusion you’re giving me here. I thought this is what you wanted, because this is what I want,” he said, shaking your shoulder gently.

You bit your lip. “It’s not that I don’t want it. It’s because SangHee doesn’t know who her father is, and I didn’t want her to see us like…this. I want to tell her first, and then we’ll see how things go from there. I don’t want to have to sneak around my own daughter.”

Jaejoong understood, he kissed your forehead. “I see. If it’s for SangHee then I can wait, but you do want this right? Want us to work?”

You ran your fingers through his hair. “Of course. I’m so sorry for leaving you with out daughter.”

Jaejoong hugged you close. “It’s okay, I was broken but it gave me the determination I needed. To make myself a better man, to show you that I’m capable of being a good father to SangHee. I love you both.”

“Mhmm,” you sighed in bliss. *A good father to SangHee…SangHee…SANGHEE?!!?*

“Oh my god!” you shrieked and almost jumped out of Jaejoong’s arms and sprinted down the steps. Jaejoong was having a hard time keeping up with you.

“What are you doing?! And when did you get so fast?”

You began to hit your head. “I am a terrible mother! I can’t believe I forgot her! SangHee’s study session with Onew finished hours ago. What must Onew think of me, what must SangHee think of me?!”

Jaejoong was laughing out loud, he caught you by the wrist and pulled your against him. He cupped your cheek and your temple gently.

“It’s okay. I arranged for Ki Nam and Xiah to baby sit her for the night, they’ve given her dinner and most probably helped her get into bed too.”

You gaped at him. “W-What?! Baby sit? Since when did you arrange this?”

Jaejoong shrugged. “Earlier.”

*Flashback*

Jaejoong: Will you do me a favour? Can you pick SangHee up from the study hall and baby sit her for the night?

Ki Nam: Sure oppa! How come it’s so sudden?

Jaejoong’s smile was wide as texted his sister back. He was chomping away on his vanilla ice cream at the same time.

Jaejoong: I’m with ~~~~~ J

Ki Nam: Good luck oppa! Xiah oppa and I will look after SangHee.

Jaejoong: You better! That’s my baby girl you’ve got JMake sure to give her dinner, help her brush her teeth and tuck her into bed!

Ki Nam: I know what to do oppa! I’ve baby sat Jungmin for unnie before!

Jaejoong: Still! You can bring her over tomorrow morning at 9.

You were eating your ice cream while walking back to the cottage with Jaejoong, who was slightly behind you on his phone. When he was done, he jogged back to your side.

“Sorry, I was just talking to Ki Nam.”

*End of flashback*

You crossly stared at him. “Yah! You could have told me! You made me think I left her, you made me think I’m a bad mother! Aish, I’m still a bad mother for forgetting!”

Jaejoong tilted your chin up, making you meet his gaze. “You’re a terrific mother. Don’t ever doubt yourself.”

You two began walking back to the cottage again, this time hand in hand.

When you were both inside the cottage, Jaejoong gave you a good night kiss and let you go to bed. You washed your face and changed into your pyjamas, which were a pair of check shorts and a white vest top.

You lay down in bed but you couldn’t force your eyes to stay shut and allow your conscious to slip into the peaceful darkness. Sighing heavily, you got out of bed and fished your phone out of your bag and you dialled a number.

“Hello?” Ki Nam’s voice answered.

“Hey, it’s ~~~~~~. I called to check up on things.”

“You didn’t have to, SangHee’s been an angel. We finished dinner about an hour ago, and Xiah oppa has been keeping her busy,” Ki Nam told you.

You smiled. “Thank you for doing this for me, if Jaejoong had told me I would have bought you and Xiah something.”

“Don’t be silly, SangHee’s my niece! So how are things with you and-…”

“Is that mummy?!” you heard SangHee asked excitedly. You laughed.

“Someone’s very excited to speak to you,” Ki Nam said jokingly.

“Mummy?!” SangHee said loudly into the phone. You smiled.

“Hey sweetie, are you having a good time at Ki Nam unnie and Xiah oppa’s house?”

You could imagine her nodding her head. “Unnie and oppa gave me food and then me and oppa played the turtle game, and guess what mummy?! I won! I beat oppa!”

You laughed when you heard Xiah grumble ‘I let her win’ in the background.

“I’m glad you had fun sweetie, what about studying with Onew oppa?”

“I liked it too mummy! Guess what mummy?! I can add now!”

“Really?! Let me test you then sweetie…what’s 3 + 3?”

You bit back a giggle when you heard SangHee begin to say ‘one elephant, two elephant’s…’

“It’s 6 mummy!”

You held the phone to your ear using your shoulder and clapped. “Yay! My little baby is a genius!”

SangHee giggled. “Mummy, are you with Chingu? Xiah oppa said you were.”

You heard Ki Nam slap Xiah’s arm, you swallowed nervously.

“Yes, I am sweetie. Why do you want to talk to Jaejoong Chingu?”

SangHee yawned. “I was just asking, I was watching this cartoon mummy, and it had two people and it looked like mummy and Jaejoong Chingu. I said it looked like mummy and Jaejoong Chingu because mummy is pretty and Chingu is handsome.”

“Aw baby,” you said touched. She yawned again.

“Unnie and oppa agree with me mummy, they said my pretty mummy should be with handsome Jaejoong Chingu.”

You bit your lips. “Maybe you should go to bed sweetie, you sound tired.”

“Okay mummy.”

“Bye sweetie. I love you.”

SangHee sounded even drowsier. “I love you too mummy.”

Just before you hung up the phone, SangHee uttered, “I love Chingu too.”

And then there was silence. You felt your mouth go dry as SangHee’s words ran through your mind. *Does she know Jaejoong’s her father? Does she feel a connection with him? I’m a terrible mother for keeping it from her and still keeping it from her.*

You put the phone down on the bamboo night stand by your bed, when another thought came to mind.

*Omo! What will my Appa and Mi Sook think?!*

Your worries were flooding you, till you forced your eyes shut once again and imagined Jaejoong. You allowed the memories of being with him to slowly enter your thoughts, you’d kept them locked away for so long that it was strange to think of all of them again.

The first kiss at the wedding venue, the fear, terror and worry you felt when he was shot. The first night together…

You heart and mind still buzzed from the kiss earlier. You couldn’t sleep because of him. And then it hit you.

*I want to be with Jaejoong. I don’t want to run from him anymore.*

Hurrying out of bed you almost sprinted to the door, you yanked it open only to be greeted with a pleasant surprise.

Jaejoong’s fist was raised, ready to knock on your door.

His eyes ran along your curves that he’d had burned into his memory, and the way you looked even better without the makeup made him smile. Not to mention your pretty hands and feet.

“Hi, I was just going to ask if you wanted to-…”

You pounced on him with a hot, deep kiss. Jaejoong was surprised at first, but quickly kissed you back just as passionately. He lifted you up and you wound your legs around his waist, he strode into your bedroom and kicked your door shut.

His fingers played with the hem of your vest, your hands tangled in his soft silky hair. The way your lips moved against his did wonders to his body.

Your back hit the soft covers of your duvet, as you were both now on the bed. Jaejoong braced himself handsomely above you, leaving your sweet lips to admire you.

You smiled at him. “You were right, I did pounce on you in the end.”

He gave a low laugh and trailed hot, searing kisses from your neck to your ear. “Thank god you did.”

His strong arms hemmed you in on either side, and you ran your fingers along them. Jaejoong closed his eyes, just one simple touch from you drove him over the edge.

He kissed you again, the need to show you how much he loves you, how much he wanted to spend the rest of his life as a man of worth to you and SangHee engulfed him.

“I love you,” he blurted out. You tilted your head away from him slightly, and instantly Jaejoong regretted saying it.

But when you gave him a soft kiss on his lip and an affectionate smile, he almost collapsed.

“I love you too oppa.”

The both of you moved under the covers, and pieces of clothing flew off. You clawed at Jaejoong’s bare shoulders as he showered you with hungry and ardent kisses.

And the two of you spent the entire night, making sweet, passionate love. Loving each other all over again.

=====

ooolalala ;) Hope you likey ^^