Love-Sick Boys

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z95UpnUG56M
__________________________________________________________________

Your POV

"AND....CUT!" the director yelled, "That was perfect! Great job as expected from these 2 love birds!"

"Kamsahamnida, you've all worked hard!" I thanked and bowed to all the staff members.

Someone came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, "You did great even though it's your first time," he said.

I'd know that voice anywhere. I turned around to see Luhan, "You too oppa! Isn't it your first time as well?"

"Well I did that SM Fashionistas thingy, but that's not really a commercial," he replied, putting his arms down to his sides.

"St---"

"Yujung! Come here and wear your jacket, it's cold!" my stylist unnie yelled from the tables and chairs set up.

We were filming the commercial outside at a beautiful field filled with cherry blossom trees and flowers. It was sunny but still slightly chill due to the wind. Slightly..."It's okay, unnie! I'm fine!" I shouted back to her.

"Tsk tsk," Luhan walked over to her and took my jacket. He came back to me and draped it around my shoulders.

"Oppa, I'm fine~" I whined.

"Andwae. I can't let my girlfriend catch a cold!" he insisted, adjusting my jacket.

"You're not wearing a jacket either!" I retorted, pouting.

"If I did would you stop whining?"

"Ani."

"Then it doesn't matter if I do," he finished.

"Ahhh, op---"

"Awww! Your boyfriend's so sweet! He's just caring for you~" one of the female staff members cooed.

"Ah, ne~ my boyfriend is sweet alrighhhtttt..." I smirked and the staff member went back to what she was doing.

"See~ you're so lucky to have me as a boyfriend!" Luhan teased.

"Fake boyfriend," I lowered my voice and corrected him.

"Well I'm still your boyfriend either way," he argued back.

"Nuh uh!"

"Uh huh!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Uh huh!"

He reached up with 2 fingers to push my forehead when someone suddenly let out an obvious, forced cough. Luhan quickly redirected his fingers to my nose and lightly pinched it. "My girlfriend's so adorable~" he cooed.

"Am I interrupting something?" the director asked.

"Ani, not at all," I replied.

"So I just want to say that you guys did fantastic today and we're completely done shooting! We just have to put everything together and edit and the commercial will be out soon! Great chemistry!" the director applauded, "Well, of course though. You two are Korea's cutest couple!"

"Haha, kamsahamnida," Luhan thanked him, bowing his head, "And thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with my girlfriend!" he added and put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Ne, kamsahamnida! I can't wait to see the commercial!" I exclaimed.

"Director! You've got an important call!" the director's assistant yelled from across the field, waving a phone in the air.

"Ne! Coming!" the director yelled back and faced us, "Sorry, well looks like I've got to take this! You to quickly go and home and rest! You've worked hard!" he added and walked away.

Suddenly I felt something jab my side, causing me to squirm. I looked down only to see Luhan's still hand, firmly placed around my waist. "I know it was you," I said, folding my arms.

"Bwoh? I don't know what you're talking about," Luhan put on an innocent face.

"Pffft, sure you don't. Then who poked me?" I scoffed.

"One of the staff members I guess," he lied, shrugging.

"Ohhhh so they left so fast without me or you even seeing them?" I said sarcastically.

"Yea! Magic!" he fake gasped.

This was basically what we always did when we see each other. Argue. Tease. Whine. But the fact that we can argue without truly being mad at each other proves that deep down; deep deeeeeeppppp down, we care for one another. Luhan was pretty much taking on the role of my brother; a love-hate relationship. Wait.....that means I'm dating my brother....KAY EWWWWW scratch that. He's an OPPA. A very close OPPA of mine. We were completely comfortable with each other now, and interactions like this have become apart of our lives. EXO-M and 4MINUTE would think we were brainwashed if we spent a day together without someone teasing or arguing with the other. We've completely grown accustomed to acting like boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Yujung, let's go! Quickly hug your boyfriend goodbye and let's leave!" my stylist yelled, packing the last of our items.

I looked around to see that everyone except for the Director who was still on the phone, staring at us, anticipating something 'cute'. I let out a sigh and Luhan pouted, "Awww don't I get a goodbye hug?" he teased with as much aegyo as possible, extending both his arms.

I secretly glared at him before wrapping my arms around his back and leaning my head against his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his nose into my hair. "See you next time, oppa!" I cheered cutely.

"I'll mi--" I jabbed my fingers into his side, "AHHHH--iss y-you."

"Mehhhhhrong~" I whispered trying not to laugh out loud.

I quickly let myself out of his embrace before he could take revenge. "Bye bye oppa!~" I waved at him and winked before walking away with my stylist.

Luhan's POV

"Bye aegi!~" I yelled back before mumbling quietly, "aiishhh I'll get you next time."

Soon after Yujung left, I left as well.

***days later***

@EXO-M's Dorm

"Hyung, it's time, it's time!" Lay exclaimed, bouncing up and down on the couch.

"Calm down, Lay," Xiumin said beside him.

"Hurry up Luhan! Or else you're going to miss it!" Chen yelled to me.

"Yea yea, I'm coming!" I shouted, running down the stairs.

I plopped myself onto the other couch beside Kris. "Hey, that's my spot!" Tao whined as he came back into the living room.

"Too late!" I teased back.

"Hmmmph" Tao huffed and took a seat on the floor infront of Kris.

"SHHHUSSSHHH!" Kris commanded and we turned silent as we all stared at the tv.

***commercial***

The commercial that Yujung and I filmed started playing. We were holding her hands, walking across the field when Yujung suddenly stopped and bent down. "Waaaah, so beautiful!" she exclaimed, staring at the flowers.

I chuckled at her cute actions and bent down beside her. "Mmmmm, and they smell nice too!" she grinned, fanning the air.

I simply nodded in agreement. "I wish I was as beautiful as these flowers," she stood up and pouted.

I stood up as well and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. I gently her left cheek with my thumb and replied, "You already are. And much more."

She looked up at me with an innocent expression and I leaned her head in my chest. I snuggled my head against hers and breathed. "And your hair smells much ni

Please log in to read the full chapter