You're Still Mad?

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YvVjJJXDXk
_____________________________________________________________________

@BTOB's Dorm Peniel's POV

The next morning, all of us woke up to go to practice at Cube. Sungjae was still in a bad mood and wasn't exactly talking to any of us, but Minhyuk was his normal, cheerful self. Just that he wasn't really talking to Sungjae. Thankfully, Manager hyung didn't seem to notice. I nudged Eunkwang hyung and asked in a whisper, "Hyung, can you take your car to practice today?"

"Wae?"

"I'll tell you later, just trust me," I replied.

"Arrasseo," he said, grabbing his car keys.

"Yah! You guys better hurry up!" manager hyung yelled.

"Ne~" Minhyuk, Changsub, and Hyunsik answered. Sungjae just walked over to the door silently.

"Yah! Peniel, Ilhoon, Eunkwang! Hurry up!!!" manager hyung said, rushed.

Ilhoon turned to look at me and I nodded. "Eunkwang's going to drive us so you guys go first!" I yelled.

"Eh? Aisssh whatever, okay, we're leaving! Don't be late!" and they all left the dorm.

As soon as the door closed, Eunkwang turned to face us and asked, "Now would you guys please tell me what all this is about?"

"Let's get driving first, we'll tell you in the car. Manager hyung's going to kill us if we're late," Ilhoon answered, hurrying to the door.

Ilhoon's POV (in the car)

"Okay, now explain," Eunkwang said as he started driving.

We told him about our idea of bringing Yujung and Sohyun to our dorm after practice.

"Wae? Sungjae's mad at Yujung?" he asked.

"Hyung, I think he likes---" Peniel started, but I cut him off.

"He left rudely yesterday after Yujung finally got back to her dorm,"  I explained. I better not tell Eunkwang hyung that Sungjae likes Yujung, he'll be teasing him with every chance he gets. I know how it feels, gosh. Hyunsik hyung can sure be such a fangirl when it comes to so-called 'dates'.

"Aishhh what's wrong with that boy," Eunkwang said, frustrated.

@Cube Ent.

Finally practice is over. Seemed like the longest practice of my life, thanks to Sungjae not being his usual happy self.

I felt someone nudge me and I turned to see Peniel. "Did you ask Sohyun and Yujung yet?" he asked.

"Ne~ I texted Sohyun and she understands our plan so she convinced Yujung. They'll be meeting us here soon I think."

"So! What are you two talking about?" Minhyuk said, coming over to us while holding a camera. He was filming for MTV diary.

"Nothing, hyung!" Peniel answered.

"o0o0o0o, secrets I see!" Minhyuk exclaimed.

Before he could interrogate us, Sohyun and Yujung came into the room. "Look who's here! It's....4MINUTE!" Minhyuk explained, skipping over to them.

"Oh, ahnyeongasaeyo!" Sohyun said, covering her face.

"Oppa! You should've told us you were filming! We're not wearing any make-up!" Yujung exclaimed, slapping Minhyuk lightly.

Minhyuk and I smiled at their cuteness. "Wae? You guys even look pretty wi

Please log in to read the full chapter