You Want Us To...WHAT?!

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpGeZW61z8o
__________________________________________________________

@4minute's Dorm Your POV

"Yujung! Ireona!~" someone yelled from outside my room. Aishhhh why are the unnies up so early?!

I was still half asleep as I rubbed my eyes and got off the bed. I put on my slippers and walked out into the living room. "You're on tv!" Jiyoon exclaimed, pointing at the screen.

I sleepily made my way over to the couch and sat down beside Sohyun. I squinted my eyes, trying to make out what was on the screen. "BWOH?!" I gasped with wide eyes.

"Quiet down! I want to hear what they're saying!" Hyuna shushed us.

***tv***

"Looks like things got interesting, or should I say, romantic at a local cafe last Saturday," the reporter announced as a video was played.

***video***

"There they are!" a girl shouted, running towards Luhan and the 'mystery' girl.

"Why is he holding her hand?!" another yelled.

Coming from the other side of Luhan and the 'mystery' girl was another crowd. "That must be his girlfriend! Hurry, let's go!"

"WHAT?! NOW HE'S HUGGING HER!"

***end of video***

Basically, the entire scene of Luhan and I running away from the sasaeng fans, was caught on camera. You ran, holding hands, and then Luhan hugged you to hide your face. Oh great, I knew this would happen.

"EXO-M's Luhan was seen with a mysterious girl, having a little date at the cafe. That is, until his fans discovered him and chased him down. Seems as though they got trapped, but Luhan was fast enough to hide the identity of his girlfriend," the reporter added as pictures of us started popping up, "however, surprisingly the opinions of fans differ."

"We should support them being together! Looks like Luhan oppa cares about her, so we should be happy for him!" one said.

"But why would Luhan oppa hide her if he was so proud of her as his girlfriend?! That girl doesn't deserve him!" another defended.

The tallest girl spoke up, "Please tell me that's not your girlfriend, Luhan oppa! Jaebal!" she pleaded with her hands clasped together, looking at the camera.

The reporter spoke into her microphone, "So who is this mysterious girl you ask? Frankly, we weren't able to get a closer look of her face so we aren't sure," i let out a sigh of relief, "but! Take a look at this next video!"

***video***

"It's 4minute's Sohyun!" the one filming the video shouted.

Sohyun was clearly seen walking across the streets to a restaurant near the cafe. "Was she the one with Luhan oppa?!" another voice asked.

"No way! Luhan oppa is still hiding in the cafe with the girl right now!" a high pitched voice replied.

"Then does that mean the girl with Luhan oppa is from 4minute?!" a girl gasped.

***end of video***

"Uh oh..." I said, face-palming myself.

The screen changed back to the reporter. "Looks like we have a lead! One thing's for sure, it's obviously not 4minute's Sohyun. We will be investigating further to determine just exactly which member from 4minute, EXO-M's Luhan was protecting. That's all for now! Look forward to our next update on this big discovery." she concluded.

***tv off***

"What was that?!" Jihyun asked. Oh, that's right, Sohyun and I haven't mentioned this to the unnies yet. Oops...

"Mianhe! It's my fault that they know it's one of us. I thought no one was following me that day," Sohyun pouted, looking down at her lap.

I nudged her, "Unnie, it's not your fault! I was the one that got caught with Luhan oppa at the cafe."

We explained the situation to the unnies and they nodded understandingly. "What are we going to do now?" Gayoon asked.

Jihyun thought for a bit, "Let's just hope they don't figure out that it's Yujung. Let them assume it's one of us, but not who exactly. Be careful if reporters ask you questions, don't imply that it's not you or that it is you."

~MAMA ke bu ke yi qing gao su wo wei shen me ren hui bian de bu yi yang, Na xie ting shuo guo de mei li ri zi shi zhen de cun zai guo ma~

"Oh, it's Luhan oppa!" I said, looking at my phone, "Yoboseyo?" I hope he's not mad at me...

"Hey Yujung, it's me. Have you seen the news?" he asked.

"Ne...oppa, eotteokhae?"

He paused and I heard a voice talking to him from the other end, "President Lee Soo Man wants you to come over."

I'm so dead. This can't be good. "Can I bring all my unnies with me? If reporters catch just me going, they'd be suspicious."

"Ne, he suggested that too. So I'll see you soon?"

"Ne, mianhe oppa!" I apologized.

"Ani, it's not your fault, it's mine. I should be saying sorry."

"Aniyo oppa! Thanks to you, my identity is still safe."

"OH WOULD YOU JUST HANG UP ALREADY AND STOP APOLOGIZING TO EACH OTHER?!" Hyuna shouted, irritated.

Please log in to read the full chapter