Let's Go Out To Eat

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnHHT7T-3MM
______________________________________________________________________________

***days later***

4MINUTE's Dorm Your POV

~MAMA ke bu ke yi qing gao su wo wei shen me ren hui bian de bu yi yang, Na xie ting shuo guo de mei li ri zi shi zhen de cun zai guo ma~

"Yoboseyo?" I answered my phone.

"It's your Luhannie~" a male voice said on the other line.

"Oh, Luhannie oppa~ oh how I've missed you!" I replied, following his teasing sarcastically.

He heard a few voices from the other end, "Ew hyung get a room!" one said. Smack! "Owww!" someone whined.

I let out a chuckle at their immaturity. "Anyways seriously oppa, what's up?" I asked.

"We're all going out for dinner with EXO-K, they want to meet you, can you come?" he asked, back to being serious. *I don't know why they want to meet her, they know it's all fake anyways* Luhan thought.

I paused for a while, contemplating, "Eodi? Won't there be a million screaming fans?"

"President Lee thinks we should show the public that we're going out together. But we're going to go into a VIP room, the crowd will only be able to see us walk into the restaurant, which is all the President suggests," Luhan explained.

Before I could answer, someone took the phone from him. "You have to come, eo?" a voice that sounded like Tao demanded.

"I don't know~" I joked, "Me and 12 boys? Where's the fun in that?" Call me crazy, but I'm not exactly dyinggggg to go. Sure it'll be fun, but I'll probably get a lot of death glares too, haha.

But guess Tao took it seriously, "You can bring someone with you!" he suggested.

Bring someone with me? Who...I can't bring all of the members, that's rude considering EXO's probably going to be paying. "Wait a sec," I replied, before covering the phone.

"Unnies! Do you guys have a schedule today?" I asked them.

"Ne, I have to go film for Love Virus," Jihyun answered.

"Eopseo~" Hyuna and Gayoon replied.

"I'm going shopping with Jiyoon unnie, want to come too Yujung? Hyuna and Gayoon don't want to," Sohyun asked.

"Oh, no thanks, I'm going out for dinner with EXO. Apparently, President Lee wants us to show the public our 'close relationship'," I replied, quoting the words 'close relationship', "Gayoon, Hyuna, want to come too?"

"Aren't we going to be interrupting your date~" Gayoon teased.

Hyuna nodded in agreement, giggling. I rolled my eyes, "Oh sure, and the 11 other members aren't 'interrupting' us either."

"Huh? All 11 of them?" Hyuna gaped.

"Yujung, won't that cause a ruckus with so many of you?" Jihyun asked worriedly as she was about to head off for filming.

"Luhan oppa said they booked a VIP room. The fans will only see us entering the restaurant, nothing more; which is good enough," I explained, "Please unnies! I don't want to be stuck with 12 boys alone." Most fans would dream of this, but me? No thanks.

Hyuna and Gayoon looked at each other hesitantly so I added with as much aegyo as possible, "Pweaaaaaseeee~"

They sighed in defeat, "Aiii, arrasseo," Gayoon replied, getting up from the couch.

"Fine, we'll go change first," Hyuna added, joining her.

"Komawo unnies!" I shouted

Please log in to read the full chapter