Confessions, Rejections, and Happiness...

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEh3_LY5wL4
____________________________________________________________

@BTOB's Dorm  Your POV

A few weeks have passed and everything was back to normal! Well...mostly everything. Sungjae and Minhyuk were back to their usual selves. However, since that night, they're starting to pay more and more attention to me. I mean, any girl would like attention from the btob oppas, but it's been waaaaay over the top. I'm not gonna suddenly die, gosh! Haha, well, they're just being the nice oppas they are. We congratulated them and they all cheered with joy.

"So are you guys ready to go?' Eunkwang asked his dongsaengs.

My unnies and I were at BTOB's dorm to say our goodbyes. They were going to Japan to promote for a month, but we couldn't send them off at the airport, so that's why we're at their dorm.

"Yep! All ready!" Changsub yelled, closing his suitcase.

"We're going to miss you guys so much!" Hyunsik said, coming over to hug us.

"We're going to miss you guys too," Jiyoon said, pouting.

"You're going to miss my aegyo, aren't you?~" Changsub teased, making cute expressions.

We giggled and the boys laughed. "We're sure not going to miss it at all," Ilhoon stated, "the girls are lucky to be rid of it for a month!"

"Plus, Jiyoon and Yujung are in charge of aegyo in 4minute, so they won't be missing much," Peniel added.

"Say the last of your goodbyes, we gotta go now!" Eunkwang said as he went over to Jihyun and Gayoon unnie to hug them.

Minhyuk came over to me and put his carry-on down. "I'm going to miss you, Crystal," he said sweetly, extending his arms.

"Ne~ I'll miss you too, oppa," I smiled, hugging him.

***flashback***

"So what did you want to talk about, oppa?" I asked him.

We were all at Cube celebrating Gayoon's birthday. It was a small party. The only people invited outside of Cube was Mblaq and Infinite. Of course, Beast, BTOB, and G.na unnie were all here. But a few minutes ago, Minhyuk had taken me to the balcony, saying he wanted to talk to me in private. I wonder what he's going to say, hopefully something isn't wrong...

"Well you know that we're going to be leaving in a few days for Japan, right?" he asked, looking out at the sky. Why does Oppa seem so anxious?

"Ne," I answered. What am I going to do for a whole month? I haven't made that many friends yet...

"I just feel like I have to tell you before I leave, it's going to kill me if I don't," he started.

"Just tell me, oppa!" I said, turning to face him. Something's wrong....Oppa doesn't usually beat around the bush...

He paushed for a moment and added, "Promise me you won't act differently after I tell you."

Huh? What the heck is he talking about now? "Okay, I promise..." I replied.

He looked me straight in the eyes and confessed, "I think I'm starting to like you."

...Did I hear right? Did he just say what I think he said? I simply looked at him, stunned, trying to find any sign of humour in his eyes. Nope. Nothing. Nadaaaa.

"Please say something," he pleaded, "I just wanted to tell you. I don't want you to feel burdened or anything."

"I-i...O-oppa...this is too sudden," I stuttered, honestly stunned by his confession. What was I supposed to say in this situation?!

Thankfully, he simply sighed. "I thought so, but I felt like I needed to tell you and get rejected, or else I don't know how I could be in Japan without seeing you for a month. I was just eager," he explained, looking away.

"I'm sorry, oppa," I apologized and saw the sadness in his eyes, "but you'll always be my nice, sweet, and caring oppa that I love," I added, hoping to cheer him up. I didn't want things to become awkward between us.

He laughed and turned to face me. "I think you forgot handsome" he added, winking. Haha, this is the oppa I know.

"Haha~, so full of yourself" I giggled.

"Well you didn't deny it," he teased as he laughed, but stopped and turned serious. "Do I have a chance though? I'm not talking about right now...but in the future perhaps?"

I thought about it and I really didn't know how to respond. "I don't know oppa....right now you're just an oppa to me...." I honestly didn't know. I mean, no one knows what will happen in the future. So I couldn't answer as yes or no.

Surprisingly, he smiled, saying "That's better than a no."

I laughed and said, "We should go back now. What if they're cutting the cake right now?!" I quickly took his arm, pulling him back inside.

*Haha, cute as always. Well, at least I have a tinnyyy chance.* Minhyu

Please log in to read the full chapter