She was with...Him?

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KtgOzGgV9E
_________________________________________________________________________

@4minute's Dorm Sohyun's POV

Thank goodness Yujung's not alone! But what is she doing there without telling us first?

"Unnie, relax, she's fine," Gayoon reassured Jihyun, who was pacing back and forth.

"Ya unnie," Hyuna turned to face me, "Sohyun, Junyoung's taking her home right?"

"That's what he said," I replied.

A few hours ago when Ilhoon dropped me off here, the unnies were all waiting. They asked us where Yujung was so I said she was probably hanging out with Minhyuk, but Jihyun said that Minhyuk and Sungjae were filming for 'Miracle'. We called Sungjae and asked if they knew where Yujung was, but Minhyuk said he had left Yujung at the dorm. Once they finished filming, Sungjae came straight to our dorm, and he's been waiting here since. Minhyuk wanted to come too, but their manager was suspicious that something was wrong, so he went back to btob's dorm.

"Why didn't she tell us where she was going though?" Jihyun wondered.

"Maybe she was out on a date with Junyoung," Jiyoon joked.

"Jeongmal?!" Sungjae exclaimed as all eyes went to him.

"Sungjae, she was just joking," Ilhoon told him.

Sungjae awkwardly shifted in his seat, "Oh, right."

Ding dong!

"See, unnie! That must be them!" I said, going to the door.

In came Dongjun, carrying the sleeping Yujung bridal style. "Hi everyone..." Dongjun greeted us, obviously feeling awkward.

Jihyun came to the door and thanked him for bringing Yujung home. "Junyoung hyung was going to take her home but he forgot he had a recording to do," Dongjun explained.

Sungjae's POV

What...on...earth...? She was sleeping in the taxi with just Dongjun?

I went over to him and said, "Hyung, lemme take her."

"Ani, kwaenchana," he replied, going to the living room, laying her down on the couch.

Awkward Silence.....

"So she was at your dorm this whole time?" Gayoon asked him.

"Ne," he answered.

"Why didn't she tell us then?" asked Jihyun.

"I don't think she was planning on staying this long, but then the storm came so we told her to wait it out," he explained.

"Oh that's right, is she...okay?" Sohyun asked Dongjun. We all looked at her, confused. "Yujung told me she's scared of thunder and lightning," she explained in a quiet voice, not sure if she should tell us or not.

"Well, uhm she was crying before...you guys can ask her about it," Dongjun said cautiously.

She was crying?! Infront of him? I looked at her face more closely this time and realized her eyes were swollen.

"Noona, I think Dongjun hyung has to go now, his taxi is probably still waiting outside," Ilhoon spoke up.

"Ne, sorry, but I have to go. See you guys next time," he said, heading out.

After he left, we were all quiet. We all seemed to be thinking the same thing as Hyuna asked, "She and Dongjun are close?"

"Well they filmed 'Idol Maknae Rebellion' together before," Sohyun stated.

~Neol deryeoda jwotdeon jipdo dareun namjaui jibieotgo, saram manheun goseseon jom tteoreojyeo geotneun neukkimiesseo~

"Shhhhh!" Jiyoon said, but it was too late, as Yujung rubbed her eyes and sat up to see all of her unnies.

"Mianhe!" Sohyun said, before going off to take the call.

Yujung looked around and realized she was home, "Eo? I'm home already?"

"You fell asleep in the taxi and Dongjun carried you in here," Ilhoon explained.

"BWOH?!" Yujung yelled, shocked.

"Anyyyywaaays, you have some explaining to do, Yujung!" Jihyun said in a louder voice.

"Mianhe unnie, I wasn't planning on staying so late, but the storm stopped me from leaving," said Yujung.

"Why weren't you answering our calls then?" Gayoon asked.

"Huh? Oh that's right!" Yujung exclaimed, taking her phone out of her pocket, "sorry unnie! It was on silent because I was sleeping."

"We called you before you were sleeping in the taxi," said Jiyoon.

"I was sleeping at ZE:A's dorm too," Yujung replied.

What?! She was sleeping at their dorm?!

She probably sensed the atmosphere because she added, "I just took a nap there because I was really tired and I couldn't go home because of the rain."

Just then, Sohyun came back into the living room and hugged Yujung. "Yah! You ditch Ilhoon and I for one day and you end up coming home so late! Why did you go to ZE:A's dorm anyways?" she teased.

"Minhyuk oppa and I baked too many cookies! So I gave some to them," Yujung explained.

"Noonas! Relax! Stop interrogating her!" Ilhoon laughed.

"Ilhoon, I think we should go now,

Please log in to read the full chapter