Truth or Dare

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkZB0eT_YHk
__________________________________________________________

@BTOB's Dorm (still) No One's POV

Eunkwang quickly took an empty bottle and filled it up with a little bit of water so it wouldn't be too light. "Here, we can use this!" he said.

Everyone sat in a circle in the living room. "Okay, let's start! Unnie, you can spin first since you're the oldest here," Jihyun said to G.na.

"Ughhh don't remind me about my age," G.na said as they all laughed.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Ilhoon. "Truth" he chose.

"Ilhoon, who's the closest to your ideal type? And you have to pick someone in this room!" G.na declared.

*Aishhh why this question, next time I'm going to pick dare* he thought. "I pick Sohyun."

Sohyun slightly blushed, but it wasn't noticeable to the boys. However, you and G.na definetly noticed which caused G.na to ask, "What IS your ideal type then anyways?"

"Huh? Well, I don't know..." Ilhoon started, "a cute, outgoing, and caring girl that's easy to talk to?"

"AWWWWW KAWAAAAI!!!~" you spazzed, waving your pillow around in the air.

"Looks like Ilhoon's all grown up now, eh?" Junhyung teased.

"Ah, hyung! Whatever, it's my turn now!" Ilhoon said and quickly spun the bottle.

It landed on Peniel, and he chose dare. "Hmmm, dance to Change right now!" Ilhoon decided.

"BWOH?! Andwaeee!~" Peniel whined.

"You chose dare! You gotta do it, Peniel," Dongwoon said.

"Hmmmph, fineeeee," Peniel pouted, giving in.

The minute the song was over, Peniel stopped dancing and quickly sat down and spun the bottle. It landed on you, "I choose dare."

Peniel's POV

Hmmm, what should I make her do? For some reason, I'm thinking of Sungjae. "Let Sungjae piggyback you and run around the block," I declared while glancing at Sungjae.

"Bwoh? Me?" he said, slightly shocked.

Sohyun was a little worried and asked, "Are you sure that's okay, oppa?"

"Ya, Sohyun's right, it's pretty late already you know," Ilhoon said.

"That's why it's okay, there won't be that many people around at this time of night," I explained.

"Yu Jung, are you fine with it?" Doojoon asked.

I could tell Yu Jung was a little surprised at my dare, but she didn't seem unhappy about it. "Huh? Well, I guess Peniel oppa's right. I won't get mobbed by crazy fans or anything, right?" she joked.

However, Jihyun didn't look so reassured, "Sungjae, take care of her, alright?" she said.

"Don't worry, noona" he replied.

"Ya, unnie, geokjong hajima~" Yu jung assured her, "we'll only be going around the block anyways."

Just before Sungjae and Yu Jung left, I saw Sungjae look at me with a 'what are you up to' loo

Please log in to read the full chapter