My Girlfriend.

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72_iw6-TGFk
_________________________________________________________________________________________

***about a week later; a month from the day BTOB left for japan***

@Mnet Countdown Sohyun's POV

"Yah, Sohyun!" a voice yelled.

"Huh?" I looked away from my phone.

Gayoon and Jiyoon were standing right infront of me with their hands on their hips. "Yah, why are you always looking at your phone lately?" Gayoon asked.

"Hm? Oh...no reason," I replied, putting on an innocent face.

"...okay then...just be ready for the performance later! Don't get distracted then!" Jiyoon added, going somewhere else with Gayoon. Pheww!

Then I saw Yujung walk into the waiting room. "Yah! Yujung!" I yelled, calling her over to me.

"Waeyo unnie?" she asked, sitting down next to me.

"You know that BTOB finally comes back today, right?" I stated, grinning uncontrollably.

She laughed and replied, "Unnie, are you that happy about seeing your..." she lowered her voice, "boyfriend~ hmmm?"

"He's not my boyfriend!" I said in a loud whisper. Well, I don't even know...is he?

"Yah, what are you two whispering about when we're almost up next!" Jihyun yelled from across the room.

I looked at Yujung, and she stared back at me with a blank expression. What are we going to say...? Oh gosh...here we go...

I opened my mouth to make up an excuse, but before I could say anything, the door burst open.

"WE'RE BACK!!!~" someone screamed.

We all whipped are heads around to see where the noise was coming from. "OPPAS!" Yujung exclaimed, jumping off of the couch to run to them.

Jihyun and Hyuna both ran to hug them as well, but I was still shocked, just sitting on the couch. Just then Gayoon and Jiyoon came back in the waiting room and got surprised by the sudden appearance of 7 boys. "You guys are back!" Jiyoon squealed, running to hug Changsub first.

I was watching them all hug each other, when I felt someone sit down beside me. I turned my head to see...ILHOON?! "Ahnyeong~" he said cutely, waving.

I was still shocked so I was sitting there frozen, without answering him. Suddenly, I felt someone push my back, causing me to fall towards Ilhoon. Of course, on reflex, he wrapped his arms around me. Aisssh, how embarrassing. "Oops! Mianhe unnie~" a voice cooed beside me.

It was Yujung. Aish this girl. I glared at her and was about to speak when Sungjae came up to her. "Yujung!" he exclaimed in a cheerful voice.

She took the opportunity to escape, "Sungjae oppa! Well unnie, and Ilhoon oppa, sorry and talk to you guys later!" she said, secretly winking at me before she left with Sungjae. You're dead when he's gone....

"Uhm...Sohyun?" Ilhoon asked awkwardly.

"Eo, ne?"

He didn't say anything and just blinked repeatedly. Eh? What is he trying to say? But then I realized I was still in his embrace. Oops! I quickly sat up and awkwardly straightened my clothes. "Oh, mianhe," I said without looking at him, embarrassed.

"It's okay..." he started, "...I...uhm....I missed you..."

I immediately felt butterflies in my stomach. I better not be blushing right now! "I missed you too..." I returned, trying to control my expression.

CALM DOWN SOHYUN. CALM DOWN. I finally looked back at him and he was grinning from ear to ear. Aw, cuute. I returned the smile and we flew into a normal conversation.

Your POV

"Thanks for saving me, oppa," I said to Sungjae once we were a good distance away from Sohyun and Ilhoon. Sohyun, how many times do I have to play matchmaker for you? Make a move, unnie!

"Haha, no problem. Let them have their moment. Ilhoon's definitely been waiting for it long enough," Sungjae replied, laughing at his hyung.

"Same with unnie, haha," I added, "So, how have you been?!"

He smiled, "Great! The promotions went well."

"Did you guys get to tour around Japan? Must've been fun! Wehhh, I want to go," I pouted.

"We did a little bit, but we were mostly busy with the promotions. And yes, haha, it was fun. But you probably had fun without us oppas to bug you for a month!" he teased.

"Nuh uh oppa! We've missed you guys! You, me, Sohyun unine, and Ilhoon oppa have got to hangout again soon!"

"I agree!" he replied, grinning, "So nothing's changed at all while we were gone?"

Did anything change? Well, nothing really....except for the fact that I have a 'boyfriend' now..."Nope!" I replied, trying my best to grin. Grrr, I hate lying to people! Especially the oppas! I'm so bad at this too.

Just then, Minhyuk popped out of no where. "Missed seeing my handsome face, Crystal?" he teased again.

"Psssh, doesn't seem like anything changed with you guys either. Minhyuk oppa is still as cocky as ever!" I laughed half-jokingly.

"What about my face?!" Sungjae pouted at me.

"Remember, I'm the visual~" Minhyuk sang, swinging his arm over Sungjae's shoulder.

It's so good to see them like this! I hated it when they were screaming at each other. That was one of the scariest things I've ever witnessed. "Yea whatever, hyung" Sungjae replied and turned to face me, "So who have you been hanging out with for the past month?"

"Well, a lot of people I guess," I answered him honestly.

"Dongjun?" Minhyuk asked. *please say no* Minhyuk thought.

"No, ZE:A oppas have been busy too," I replied, pouting.

"So you've been having a guy-free month, eh?" Sungjae laughed.

"Well no! I've been hanging out with Suzy, Min, Krystal, and Sulli like usual, but I also hung out with EXO-M oppas!" I replied. I can at least tell them that. I just have to keep the whole fake 'relationship' thing a secret.

"EXO-M?" Minhyuk asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ne, why?" I asked, confused. They didn't see the article...did they?

He looked at Sungjae and they both had expressions I couldn't read. Minhyuk was about to say something, but Jihyun unnie's voice cut him off. "We're up next now! We gotta go!" she announced to all of us.<

Please log in to read the full chapter