What A Beautiful Day

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrCQ7-QEOMo
_____________________________________________________________

@4Minute's Dorm Your POV

"Yu Jung, Sohyun, we're leaving now!" Hyuna yelled from across the room.

"Ne!~ Have fun unnies!" I yelled back, winking at them.

Hyuna and Gayoon were leaving to go to Beast's dorm to hang out with Doojoon and Kikwang. Of course, the rest of us made excuses not to go this time. We didn't want to barge in on this love fest. keke~. "Unnie, you're going too?" Sohyun asked Jihyun.

"Ani, I have to go film for 'Love Virus' today," she answered, heading to the door.

"Ah, okay unnie! Guess it's just the two of us, Yu Jung!" Sohyun exclaimed.

Awww all the unnies are leaving us! What the heck are we gonna do all day?

~Michigesseo, na ije keeutnatdae, deo isangeun nae jariga eobtdae, nae mogsoril nopyeojwo nopyeojwo nopyewojwo i eumageul deo keuge, everybody time to rock!~

"Yoboseyo?" Sohyun said into her phone, "Ah, arrasseo! Wait, I'll ask her."

"Who is it, unnie?" I asked.

"Ilhoon. He asked if we wanted to hangout again, but Sungjae can't come this time."

"Ah..." wait a second...kekeke, "oh wait! I forgot! I have plans with...uh...Minhyuk oppa today! That's right, Minhyuk oppa!"

Sohyun pouted, "Jeongmal?"

"Ne~ mianhe unnie, but you can still go!" I replied, smiling.

"Are you sure? What time do you have to leave?" she asked.

"Yes! Go! Go and have fun already! I'll be fine. Minhyuk's going to pick me up soon,"I answered, trying to convince her.

"Alright then, if you say so," she took the phone again and said, "Ilhoon, look's like it's going to be just you and me today. Yu Jung has plans.....Ne...arrasseo, see you soon then!" she finished, hanging up.

"So where are you guys going?" I asked, curious.

"Out for ice cream first, but I don't know what we're going to do after," she replied, "Wait! Oh my gosh! What am I going to wear?!"

Haha, same old Sohyun. "You better quickly go and change! Don't worry about me, I still have some time before Minhyuk oppa picks me up." I lied, trying to put on my best poker face...which I'm horrible at. But thank goodness Sohyun was too flustered to notice, as she ran off to her room.

About 10 minutes later, she came out of her room wearing a cute graphic tee, denim shorts, and a cardigan. "That's a cute outfit, unnie!" I said.

"Ya think so?" she looked at her phone, "Oh no! I better get going! Bye Yu Jung! I'll text you later!" she said, running towards the door.

"Bye, unnie! Have fun!" I yelled as she went out.

Phewwwww! And Yu Jung the matchmaker strikes again! Keke~ she owes me. But wait, what do I do now? Sighhhh...."Oh shoot! I better call Minhyuk oppa and tell him about my lie, otherwise Sohyun might figure it out!"

I picked up my phone and selected Minhyuk's number. "Yoboseyo?" he said.

"Ne oppa! It's me, Yu Jung! I told Sohyun I was hanging out with you today, so if she or Ilhoon oppa asks, I'm going to hangout with you, okay?" I told him.

"Whoa! Crystal is....lying?! That's a first!" he laughed.

He's right, it's so hard for me to lie, everyone can see through it most of the time. "I knowwww!~ I feel bad already, but it's for a good reason!"

"Haha, how about I come over to the dorm for a while, that way, you won't be lying," he suggested.

Minhyuk's POV (@Btob's Dorm)

Wow, she used me in her lie....hehe, I thought, smiling to myself. "Uhmm, okay oppa! But there's not much to do here with just the two of us," she told me.

Just the two of us? I guess her unnies aren't home either, oh well. I've never hung out with just her. This should be fun! "That's okay! I have to leave after a few hours, so I'll stay till then."

"Okay, oppa! See you soon!"

"Ne.~" I answered, hanging up.

I went to the bedroom to change.

 "Where you going, hyung?" Hyunsik asked me.

"Uh, out with a friend," I replied simply. They're going to tease both me and Crystal if I say we're hanging out alone.

Hyunsik raised his eyebrows and said, "Uhm, okay...have fun then! But you know you have a schedule later, right?"

"Yea, I know. I'll be back by then, don't worry. Bye!~" I said, heading out.

Hyunsik's POV

Wonder who hyung's hanging out with.

Please log in to read the full chapter