Secrets Revealed

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NY9wwUIutg
__________________________________________________

Sungjae's POV

Sighhhh, I should've given her my sweater, aishhh I'm such a pabo. Ughhh this is the longest car ride everrr. I just wanna sleep now. Once we got home, I immediately took off my shoes, went to the bedroom, and collapsed on my bed. I didn't even bother changing into more comfortable clothes and just tried to sleep this way.

Peniel's POV

What's up with Sungjae, does he really like Yu Jung that much? They just met though...well, he is an oppa for once now. So maybe he just wants more attention from her.

@4Minute's Dorm No One's POV

"Sorry about earlier again!" Hyuna said.

"It's really okay unnie!" Yujung answered.

"Well to make up for it, how about I tell you one of my secrets?" she suggested.

"Hey, that's actually a good idea for once Hyuna," Gayoon said, "why don't we all tell Yu jung about our secrets tonight"

"Ohhhh~ like a sharing circle?" said Sohyun.

"Sure, why not!" Jihyun answered.

Once all of them changed into pjs, they gathered in the living room. Yujung, Sohyun, and Jiyoon were on the couch, Jihyun sat on a bean bag, and Gayoon and Hyuna decided to lay on the floor.

"So, are you going to tell her now, Hyuna?" Sohyun asked, anxious.

"Keke~ it's kind of embarrassing, but oh well! I trust her" Hyuna replied.

Yujung was just sitting patiently, waiting for the 'big secret', but instead Hyuna asked, "Do you know who Beast is?"

She was confused but answered, "Of course!"

"Who's your favourite?"

"Uhmm, I like both Yoseob and Kikwang, but I can't really choose one."

"You have good taste" Hyuna said with a sly smile.

"OH JUST TELL HER YOU LIKE KIKWANG ALREADY!" Sohyun yelled.

"Yah! Maknae!" Hyuna screamed back and threw a pillow at her.

Yujung gasped, stunned."Chinja Unnie?!

Please log in to read the full chapter