First Performance

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mWRN3ZXlk8
______________________________________________________________

@4minute's Waiting Room Your POV

Aissssh I'm so nervous, I hope I do well....What if I forget the lyrics though? What if I do the wrong dance moves? What if I trip?!

"Don't worry, you'll do great," Sungjae said, sitting next to me.

"Thank you oppa, I hope so," I replied nervously, twiddling my thumbs.

It's only been a month and I'm already going to perform. At least the btob oppas are all here supporting me. I had gotten a lot closer to them, now that I see them more often after officially joining 4minute. Sungjae, Ilhoon, Sohyun, and I have especially gotten closer. We've been hanging out very frequently, and Sohyun has been a lot happier lately.

"Yu Jung, we gotta get go now!" said Jihyun.

"Ne!~" I replied.

"Hwaiting!~" Sungjae cheered as I left.

@Inkigayo Minhyuk's POV

Aisssh why did Manager Hyung have to make me run an errand just now?! I gotta go talk to Crystal! Oh! There she is! "Crystal!" I yelled, heading towards her.

"Oh! O-oppa!" she replied, coming over.

"Haha, still nervous? You'll do great! Relax!"

"I can't help it, what if I mess up?" she pouted, puffing her cheeks.

"Aigooooo, kyeopta~" I teased, pinching her cheeks.

"Ah! Oppa!~"

"Haha, relax! Think of someone you want to dedicate your performance to."

"Someone I want to dedicate my performance to?"

"Yea, like your unnies, or your parents, or, yenno....your amazing and handsome btob oppas?" I teased.

*My....parents?* Yu Jung thought. "Ah! Haha, ne~, thank you oppa!"

"You better go now, hwaiting!~"

Your POV

He's right, I'll dedicate this performance to my parents...hwaiting Yu Jung! hwaiting Crystal! You can do it!

No One's POV

"Wow! Wasn't that an amazing performance?" said Jo Kwon.

"But of course! INFINITE oppas always do a good job!" Sulli replied.

IU clasped her hands together and squealed, "The INFINITE oppas are so cool!"

"Aren't I a lot cooler, IU?" Kikwang asked, flexing his arms.

"Ani!" IU replied as Kikwang pouted, "But you are cuter, oppa!"

"Yaaay! As long as IU thinks I'm cute, then I'm happy~" Kikwang said using aegyo.

"Aigoooo, you two disgust me, why don't we introduce our next guests!" Jo Kwon said.

"Ne! Our next guests are the cuuuute and charismatic....4MINUTE!" Sulli yelled enthusiastically as the fans screamed.

"Oh right! Kikwang, isn't there a new member of 4minute now?" IU asked.

"Ne, that's right! Her name's Yu Jung, and I promise you won't be disappointed by her performance!" Kikwang answered.

"Oh keuraeyo? Then let's hurr

Please log in to read the full chapter