Mall Date

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

idk, felt like sohyun x ilhoon couple matched this song. lol

 

Ilhoon's POV

We walked into the cafe to meet up with Jiyoon and Sohyun. They were already inside! "Ahnyeong~" Jiyoon waved to us with her unique aegyo.

"Haha, AHNYEONG!!!~" Changsub greeted back, with his annoying aegyo. Jiyoon didn't mind us using banmal much.

Ickkk you people sicken me. "Ahnyeong~" Sohyun waved shyly, looking at me.

I grinned at her and she smiled back. "So where to first?" Peniel asked.

"You guys can choose," Sohyun offered.

"Ani, we're the ones who interrupted you guys so you choose," Hyunsik countered.

"Are you sure? Yenno how we girls can get while shopping..." Jiyoon trailed off.

Changsub laughed, "That's okay! I'm like that too!" he grinned.

"Sohyun, you pick then," I told her.

She was sipping her iced cap while thinking. "Let's just walk out and go in any stores that we like on the way."

"Okay, sounds good," Peniel replied.

We were shopping at a higher class mall, and we didn't really disguise ourselves. It was fine hanging out in a big group, not much danger really. And luckily, our fans weren't thaaaat insane. Sohyun and I had already been discovered on a date a few days ago so there was no point in hiding now. I took her free hand, as her other arm linked with Jiyoon's. "Let's go in there!" Jiyoon exclaimed, pointing at a clothing store.

We walked in and the employees eyes widened, but they composed themselves. We could feel them staring at us and hear them whispering, but ignored it. Jiyoon and Changsub immediately tackled the clothes rack. "What do you think of this?" Jiyoon asked Sohyun, holding a tee shirt.

"It's cute, suits you," Sohyun replied.

Peniel and Hyunsik went to the men's section while Changsub and I stayed with the girls. "Noona! How about this one?" Changsub held up a dress for Jiyoon to see.

"I think that'd look better suited on Sohyun!" she answered, "Sohyun! Come over here!"

We walked over to them, "It's pretty, but I don't think I can pull it off," she bit her lip hesitantly.

Jiyoon shook her head, "Ani! Try it on! It'll look great!"

In the end, she was forced into changing room with the dress. Changsub kept me busy by pulling out a bunch of clothes for the girls, asking me if they looked nice. I don't know about girl clothes! I simply nodded in agreement with all of them. "Whoa" he gasped.

"What now?" I asked, irritated, thinking he was going to show me another shirt.

He stared blankly and pointed somewhere. I followed his gaze. Out came Sohyun, wearing the dress Jiyoon gave her. My jaw hung open and my eyes widened. "How...does it look?" she asked us shyly.

"DAEBAK!" Changsub gaped, giving her a thumbs up.

"TOLD YA IT'D LOOK GREAT ON YOU!" Jiyoon exclaimed, hugging her, "Ilhoon, what do you think?"

....she's.....she's just so.....WHOAA

Please log in to read the full chapter