Oppa...I'm Scared...

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdwKjf9Vsm8
________________________________________________________

Your POV

"Thank you, ahjussi, and here you go!" I said, handing him the money for the taxi ride.

"No problem, miss," he answered.

Just as I was about to get off, I stopped and opened the box with the cookies in it. I took a few cookies from one of the bags I packed and placed them in an extra bag I had brought. "Wait, ahjussi! Here! Take this with you as a thank you!" I said, handing him the bag.

"Oh, why thank you miss! How sweet of you! But aren't these for your boyfriend?" he said, pointing to ZE:A's dorm.

"I don't have a boyfriend, ahjussi. These are just for my oppas, but don't worry! I made a lot, so enjoy them!" I replied, getting off, "Bye, ahjussi! Have a nice day!"

He drove off as I reached the doorstep of ZE:A's dorm.

@ZE:A's Dorm Dongjun's POV

Ding dong!

"I'll get---" but I was interrupted by Junyoung opening the door.

"Junyoung oppa!" Yu Jung exclaimed.

"Haha, ahnyeong Yu Jung~ So what brings you to our dorm today?" he asked.

"Oh, Dongjun oppa didn't tell you? I brought cookies I baked for you guys!" she replied, lifting the box she had in her hands.

"Awww, so nice of you to think of us~" Junyoung cooed, ruffling her hair.

"YU JUNG!!!!!!!!" Kwanghee yelled, running to the door, embracing her in a bear hug.

Siwan went to the door and calmly said, "Ahnyeong Yu Jung! We missed you!" while trying to pull Kwanghee off.

"Yah! Oppa! Let go of me so you can eat the cookies alright?" Yu Jung said in a strained voice, "You're crushing me!"

"COOKIES?!" Kwanghee exclaimed, immediately letting go, "YAAAAAY! You're the best, Yu jung!"

Junyoung laughed at Kwanghee's 'aegyo' while Siwan just rolled his eyes. Wait a second, what am I doing still sitting here. I got up from the couch and went to greet Yu Jung. "Ahnyeong!~"

"Dongjun oppa! Where do I put this?" she asked, holding the box of cookies up.

"Here, I'll take it to the living room," Junyoung replied before I could say anything.

We all went to the living room and sat down as Junyoung placed the box on the table. I sat on the couch with Junyoung and Yujung while Siwan and Kwanghee sat on the floor. Haha, the hyungs are sitting on the floor right now, and they don't even mind this time. It's probably just because Yu Jung's here.

Kwanghee quickly opened the box and his eyes widened, "WOW! Yu Jung, did you make these all by yourself?!"

"Of course not! I made the with Minhyuk oppa," she answered. Minhyuk?

"Just you and him?" Junyoung asked.

"Ne~ All the unnies were out today," she explained.

"Ahhh, I see," Junyoung replied as he reached for a cookie.

"Wow! These are really good!" Siwan said, giving Yu Jung a thumbs up.

"Ne~ you're good at baking, Yu Jung," Junyoung said, ruffling her hair once again. Why does he keep doing that...

"Dongjun oppa! Aren't you going to try one?" she pouted. Oh shoot, I was just sitting here silently the whole time.

"Oh, sorry Yu Jung! I was distracted, haha," I said, reaching for a cookie, "Kwanghee hyung! Save some for the other hyungs!"

Kwanghee was gobbling cookies as fast as he could without saying anything after he tried the first one. He probably ate more than all of us put together.

"Asdajskdlkasjd" he mumbled while chewing.

"Okay, no more for you!" Junyoung said, taking the box away from Kwanghee.

Kwanghee swallowed his last bite and exclaimed, "But! But! But!"

Yu Jung laughed and said, "I'll make more for you next time okay Kwanghee oppa?"

"Okay!" he replied joyfully.

The five of us just stayed in the living room, talking for the next hour or so when we suddenly heard rain, banging against the windows. "Uh Oh..." Siwan said, heading to the window, "Yu Jung, looks like you're gonna be stuck here for a while."

Yu Jung suddenly let out a yawn, but quickly covered , embarrassed.

"Are you tired?" Junyoung asked.

"No..." she replied, but let out another yawn uncontrollably, blushing this time.

"Haha, you can sleep here if you like," I told her, gesturing at the couch we were sitting on.

"No, I don't want to bother you guys," she replied.

"Ani~ I'm actually a little tired myself. So I'm going to go to the bedroom to take a nap. I would let you sleep there, but it's kind of messy," Junyoung confessed, scratching the back of his head as he got up, heading to the bedroom.

"What about you guys then?" Yu Jung turned to look at the rest of us.

"I'll keep the hyungs busy while you sleep," I suggested.

"Here! Use this," Siwan said, coming back from the laundry room with a blanket, "don't worry, we just washed it so it should be harmless," he joked.

"Are you sure, oppas?" she said, looking at all of us.

"NE! YOU MUST SLEEP! Or else you'll be too tired to make me cookies next time!" Kwanghee yelled, "come on Siwan, let's go so she can rest," he said, dragging Siwan to the kitchen table, "You too, maknae!"

"Ne!~ I'll be there in just a second!" I answered, handing Yu Jung a pillow.

"Thank you, oppa," she said, lying down on the couch, pulling the blanket over herself.

"Sleep tight~" I said, walking off to the kitchen.

I was talking to Kwanghee and Siwan for the next 30 minutes. Well, more like I was sitting there playing games on my phone while they argued about who knows what. "Wait, where did I put my phone?

Please log in to read the full chapter