Why Do You Care?!

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r43bmjVQxPU
__________________________________________________________________

@BTOB's Dorm Minhyuk's POV

It's getting pretty late already, why aren't Sungjae and Ilhoon back yet. Did Yujung still not get back from wherever she went?

Ding Dong!

Peniel went to open the door, and in came Sungjae and Ilhoon. Finally!

"So Yujung's back now?" I asked the minute they came in.

"Ne," Sungjae simply answered.

"Where was she?"

"ZE:A's dorm."

Can't he use more words when explaining things...."Why?"

"JUST ASK HER YOURSELF HYUNG!" he suddenly screamed at me.

Oh no you didn't...

Everything went quiet as we all stood there in shock when Eunkwang finally spoke up, "Yah, Sungjae, you can't talk like that to your hyung."

"She went to give some of the cookies you guys baked to ZE:A," Ilhoon answered my previous question.

"Ahhhh, I see," I started, "How did she get home?"

Ilhoon was about to answer, but Sungjae cut him off, "Just ask her yourself! Why do you care so much?!"

Silence again...

"I'M GOING TO SLEEP NOW!" Sungjae yelled, turning towards the bedroom.

I walked towards him and grabbed his shoulder, spinning him around. "Yah! Do you think I'm the only one who cares? And why shouldn't I care when she suddenly disappeared without a word? Don't you care? ISN'T THAT WHY YOU STAYED AT HER DORM ALL NIGHT EVEN AFTER YOUR BUSY DAY OF SCHEDULES?!" I was already fuming by now.

"THEN JUST ASK HER YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS!" he screamed back at me, removing my hand from his shoulder.

What is wrong with him?! He's never yelled at any of us like this before.

Please log in to read the full chapter