Coincidence Much?

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpwoqv07k1I

@The Restaurant Luhan's POV

"Okay, we're here!" our manager said, "You guys ready?"

We finally arrived at the restaurant. Xiumin, Lay, and Kris took a different car there since there wasn't enough room to drive all of us plus Gayoon, Hyuna, and Yujung. And EXO-K was probably inside already. Tao slightly opened the door and peeked outside. Please don't let us get mobbed, pleaes don't let us get mobbed... he gasped, "There's a lot of fangirls out here already!"

"Probably because they saw EXO-K go in," Chen noted.

Bzzzt! Bzzzt! I took my phone out of my pocket as someone texted me:

___________________________________________________________________________

To: You
From: Duizhang

You guys almost here? We arrived and we're waiting with EXO-K right now.

____________________________________________________________________________

I sent Kris a reply:

To: Duizhang
From: You

Yep, we're outside. We'll be there in a sec.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"AH BALI! I'M HUNGRY!" Hyuna fussed from the back seat as Gayoon shot us an apologetic look. Haha, they're like the 2 sides of Yujung. The cute, annoying side, and the serious, caring side.

"You ready?" I asked Yujung, taking her hand in mine.

"Ne, boyfriend~" she replied, sticking her tongue out at me. She still didn't have a nickname for me.

Tao fully opened the door and stepped out with Chen. I followed behind them, pulling Yujung with me. The minute we stepped out, we were ambushed by high-pitched squeals and cheers. Gayoon and Hyuna came out last, causing the crowd to get even louder, surprised at their presence. We politely bowed to them and made our way into the restaurant as security prevented the fangirls from following us. A shy, flustered waitress led us to one of the VIP rooms and we were greeted by EXO-K, Kris, Lay, and Xiumin.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo," Gayoon, Hyuna, and Yujung greeted them.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo! Have a seat!" the members bowed back. So polite and quiet infront of your sunbaes, haha.

Your POV

Woowwwww this is huge! Seriously, I know this is the VIP room but still....whoaaaa. There were 2 large tables in the room, but we really only needed one to fit all of us.

I sat beside Luhan while my unnies sat across from me. Hyuna was beside Tao while Gayoon was next to Kai. "Hyung, you never said you were bringing three girls?!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Yea! We would've prepared ourselves even more," Kai joked, winking at Gayoon. So he really IS the flirt in the group, haha.

Gayoon didn't seem bothered by it and laughed in amusement at the immature boys. But Hyuna started to whine again, "Let's order already! I'm going to die of hunger!"

"Ne, I agree! I'm hungry too!" Tao complained with her, looking at the menu together. Aww, they make a cute couple, keke, they're both 'cutely annoying'.

After we ordered the food, D.O initiated a conversation. "Yujung, what do you like about Luhan?" he suddenly asked me.

I was startled by his straightforward question and frantically racked my brain for answer. "Uhm..." I glanced at Luhan next to me and he was smirking. I fought the urge to punch him as I answered, "He's cute, sweet, and caring."

"What's his best quality to you then?" Chanyeol asked curiously. Ugh, what's up with all this interrogation.

I looked around and EXO-M was trying to muffle their laughter. Howeveer, all eyes were still staring at me, waiting for my reply. Except Tao was busy telling Hyuna something while Kai whispered in Gayoon's ear. Guess EXO-K doesn't know that this is all just an act. I should've asked Luhan oppa about it before I came here.

"He's....cute," I replied. Aish Yujung is that the best you can do?! I mentally face-palmed myself.

"Are you talking about his face or personality?" Xiumin asked me. Yah, baozi oppa, why are you asking me questions when you know it's all fake?!

I turned to look at Luhan again and he was also anticipating my answer. "Both" I replied through gritted teeth.

"T'aaawwwww" Luhan cooed, wrapping his long arm around my shoulder. I made myself resist stabbing my fingers

Please log in to read the full chapter