A New Beginning

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc98T9RSKn4
___________________________________________________

Your POV

Oops! I quickly covered my mouth, but it was obviously too late. I could already feel my cheeks getting red.

But ahjussi just laughed and said "Yes boys, can you help her pack all of her belongings and bring them to 4minute's dorm? Mr. Lee will take you guys to her apartment as well as 2 other bodyguards so you don't have to worry."

Sungjae's POV

"Yes, President" I said. So this is why he called for Peniel and I? Thank goodness! I thought he was going to yell at us. Hehe, well, that girl is kind of cute. Guess she didn't know that was the President? But why are we taking her to 4minute's dorm anyways? Hmmm.

"Hyung, do you know who she is?" you whispered to Peniel.

"Maybe she's going to take care of 4minute's dorm? I heard from Mr. Lee that 4minute has an extra room" Peniel replied. Oh, that makes sense. But I wonder why President chose her, they seem like they just met each other.

"Alright, you may go now Yu Jung, I will talk to you again next time" the President said.

"Okay, thank you again, President" Yu Jung answered, "and...sorry..about...ya." She said, embarassed as she walked out of the office first.

No One's POV

The car ride to Yujung's apartment had been quiet so far. To break the awkward silence, Sungjae asked "So, why are you going to live at 4minute's dorm?"

She was happy that she didn't have to start the conversation (she's really bad at doing that with people she just met). "I'm going to be taking care of their dorm? Yenno, cleaning and all that. I think I just have to help them with whatever they need" Yujung replied.

"Ahhh, so are you actually a fan of 4minute?" Peniel asked.

"Well, yes, you can say that, but I like a lot of groups actually, and I don't have a specific girl group that I favour though" she answered.

"Oh, then do you have a favourite boy group?" Sungjae asked, hoping she'd say BTOB.

"I like 2 boy groups, Beast and Btob" you smiled.

Immediately, Sungjae and Peniel's expressions brightened. "Oh, so you do know who we are!" Peniel exclaimed.

"Haha, of course i do!" you laughed at their noticeable change of mood.

"It's just that you were so calm when you first saw us," Peniel explained, "are you sure you're really a fan?" he teased. The three of them laughed. Sungjae was glad it was starting to get more comfortable for Yujung, he could tell she felt awkward at first.

"Oh yea! Yu Jung, what year were you born?" he asked.

"1996" shereplied.

"That means we're your oppas, so you have to call us that now!" Peniel said.

"Yay! I'm finally an Oppa to someone!" Sungjae said excitedly.

"Arrasseo Oppa~" she said with aegyo.

Sungjae blushed instantly and he could feel his heartbeat quicken. Peniel noticed this so he quickly asked "So Yu Jung,

Please log in to read the full chapter