Thank you, Ahjussi!

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9w4P53X0Ro
__________________________________________________________

Your POV

"Please? Can you give me one more chance?" I begged my boss.

"No, how many times have you dropped things already?! I'm sorry but please leave!" he replied.

I just moved to Korea not too long ago and I already got fired from my first job here at the convenience store. Even though it's not a great job, what happens if I can't find another one in time to pay my rent? Ughhh. Perhaps my aegyo will work again!

"PLEAASSSSEEEE?~~~ I promise I'll work harder!~" I said while I put on a pouty face.

However, my boss didn't seem to pay any attention to me. There were too many customers lining up at the cash register that he didn't even turn to look at me.

"GET OUT NOW! YOU'RE DISTRACTING ME AND DISTURBING THE CUSTOMERS!" he yelled.

No One's POV

With a sigh, Yujung grabbed her coat and bag, but just as she was about to leave, someone tapped her shoulder. She turned to see an ahjussi. "Is something wrong, ahjussi?" she asked.

"Oh it's not that...may I ask, are you Korean?" the ahjussi replied.

"Oh, nope, I'm Chinese, but I was born in Canada."

Ahjussi had a satisfied look on his face as he asked, "Do you live by yourself?"

Although Yujung knows better not to answer personal questions from a stranger, she felt that this ahjussi wasn't some creeper, and that he could do no harm. "Yes, I live by myself in my apartment. I just moved to Korea a few weeks ago."

"Oh! You just moved to Korea but your Korean is already this good?"

"Haha, thank you Ahjussi. I always listen to K-pop and watch Korean dramas, so I've learned a few things. But I don't fully understand everything."

"Ahhh, so you really enjoy K-pop?"

"YES! I love it!"

"Do you sing and dance?"

"Erm...well I guess so. I AM really interested in music. But I'd say that I play instruments better than I can sing or dance."

The ahjussi just nodded and gave an approving look. However, Yujung was extremely confused at how curious he was about her. Suddenly, he asked, "Would you like to work for me? The pay is a lot more than working here, and you can live in a better place as well."

She was so surprised by his sudden offer. But since she just got fired, she decided to consider it. "What would be my job though?"

"Come on, I'll give you a ride to my work place and explain everything." he said. Yujung figured that it couldn't hurt to check it out. I mean, after all, how hard could the job be? Plus, she was sick of living in that old, run

Please log in to read the full chapter