Freedom

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

^dk why i chose this song. it was just the latest song i listened to so yea. LOL

***a month later***

Your POV

"You may come in now," Pres Hong said from within his office.

Luhan and I stepped in and closed the door behind us. We took a seat on the couch across from President Hong and President Lee. Honestly, I was actually feeling pretty nervous. I had no clue what they wanted to tell us! They seemed very serious too, plus the both of them have never gathered together to tell us news before.

"So you're probably wondering why we got together and called you, yes?" Pres. Hong asked us.

We nodded and he continued. "Well, we've come to notice a few things."

We looked at him questioningly so President Lee explained. "More like I did. Anyways, you two are both young, so we knew these kinds of things would happen eventually."

What are these two talking about? What happened?! "I'm sorry, but I have no clue what neither one of you are trying to say."

"Well specifically, this is directed to Luhan; or so President Lee tells me?" Pres. Hong said.

"Excuse me?" Luhan asked dumfounded, "I'm really confused here too."

President Lee sighed, "Both of you are growing up fast, and when you grow up, you tend to realize who the most important people in your life are. The ones you care for the most, without even noticing."

"Yujung, you may still be growing up, but Luhan is definitely old enough to experience it. And apparently, it's really obvious," Pres. Hong added.

I turned to face Luhan but he just shrugged.

"Okay, first of all, you two don't have any feelings whatsoever for each other, am I right?" President Hong asked.

"OF COURSE NOT!" Luhan and I shouted at the same time.

"Haha, see. I told you I was right about this," Pres. Lee stated.

"Well I've noticed a few things too, myself! And it seems a lot of guys fall for Yujung, not that I'm bragging; it's just a fact!" President Hong countered.

"What?" I blurted. This is embarasssinngggg.

Luhan stifled a laugh beside me and I shot him a glare.

"Anyways, jumping straight to the point. Luhan, you like Seohyun right?" President Lee asked him.

HE WHAT?!?!?! "WHAT?!" I blurted before covering my mouth, stunned.

Luhan was frozen in his seat with wide eyes. "I-i u-uh..." he stuttered.

President Hong sighed. "We were supposed to

Please log in to read the full chapter