The Secret Plan

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLzWXDN8mok
________________________________________________________________

@BTOB's DORM Your POV

The next morning, I was woken up by a delicious scent. Eo? Where did G.na unnie go? I rubbed my eyes tiredly and got up. "You're awake now?" someone said.

"Huh?" I turned around to see Eunkwang and G.na in the kitchen, "Why are you two up so early?"

As G.na was setting the table, she explained, "I woke up to Minhyuk and Eunkwang making a lotttt of noise!"

"Sorry for making breakfast for you, noona," Eunkwang replied sarcastically as I giggled.

"Crystal, how about you quickly change so you can go to the corner store with Minhyuk? We need to buy more eggs," G.na suggested.

"Okay, be right back!" I said, grabbing my bag and going to the washroom to change.

The minute I closed the door, Minhyuk stepped out of his room and said, "Kay, I'll be going now!"

Eunkwang yelled, "Wait! Yu Jung's going to go with you, she's changing right now," he pointed at the washroom door.

"You guys woke her up? I can go by myself, let her sleep some more," Minhyuk replied, about to leave.

I heard all of this as I was in the washroom, so I yelled, "It's okay, oppa! I dont think I can go back to sleep now anyways," as I stepped out.

"Aissssh, just go already!" a voice yelled, irritated.

We all turned our heads to the living room to see Hyuna pulling the blankets over her head. "Haha, mianhe unnie, kaja oppa!" I said, grabbing his arm, pulling him to the door.

***On the way to the corner store***

Minhyuk's POV

She should really just go rest, I can tell she's still tired from yesterday.

***flashback***

"I choose dare again!" Yu Jung said.

Hyuseung joked, "Wow, you must really have a lot of secrets! You never choose truth!"

Yu Jung just stuck her tongue out at him. Haha, cuuuute.

"Hmmm, I dare you tooooo....." Changsub said thinking, "dance to 10 songs! We'll play them and switch at random times!"

"Bwoh?! TEN?!" she yelled.

Hyunsik laughed and said, "You gotta do it! You chose dare!"

We were all watching her dance in the middle of us, and she was actually really good! Even though we randomly chose the songs, she danced to most of them using the actual moves. By the last few songs, I could tell she was completely worn out already. Once the last song was over, she immediately plopped down on the floor, breathing heavily. "I would...slap you....right now....but I don't....have the en...ergy anymore!" she told Changsub in between breaths. 

***end of flashback***

I looked over at her and I noticed she was wearing a hoodie for once! "Crystal, you're actually wearing a hoodie outside for once!" I teased.

"Haha, of course oppa, I didn't want you or Sungjae to nagggg me again," she pouted.

Me and Sungjae? My thoughts were interrupted at the sound of a bell. Oh! We we're already inside the corner store.

@The Corner Store

Crystal went to go grab the eggs while I waited at the cash register. "How much is it?" I asked the ahjumma.

"2000won" she replied.

Just as I was about to hand the money over to her, Crystal stopped me. "Ani oppa, I'll pay!" she said taking out money from her bag.

"Andwae, I'm your oppa so I'll pay," I insisted.

She pouted and said, "No no no! I wanna pay!~"

The ahjumma suddenly spoke up and said, "Awwww! Aigoo, you two are such a cute couple!"

Crystal just blushed, looking down. I took this opportunity and quickly gave ahjumma the money.  "Yah! Oppa!" she yelled.

"Haha, come on, let's go back to the dorm," I just said.

"Hmmmmph! Next time I'm paying!" she said as we walked back to the dorm.

@BTOB's Dorm

We walked in and handed the eggs to Eunkwang. Just about everyone was awake now except for Hyuna and Sohyun. "Crystal, go wake up your unnies," G.na said.

Crystal started walking over the living room, but suddenly stopped, "Ilhoon oppa! Come and help me, I can't wake both of them up! Hyuna's already scary enough! Come and wake up Sohyun unnie!"

Your POV

Hehehe, unnie better thank me for this later~

"Hyuna unnniiieee~" I whined, "Ireonaaa!~ Oppas and unnies made breakfast already!" I said while shaking her shoulders.

"asdhaasdkalsd" she grumbled.

"Unnie, please wake up~"

"shiroooo~"

I leaned in closer and whispered in her ear, "Kikwang's here."

She immediately threw the blankets off and got up, fixing her hair. She looked around and realized it was just a lie. She glared at me but I just stuck my tongue out and said "Mehhroonng!~"

"Aisssh fine fine," she said, heading over to the dining table.

Ilhoon crouched down beside Sohyun and said, "Sohyun, bali ireona.~"

Sohyun shifted around, but she wouldn't get up. Ilhoon leaned in closer and waved his hands infront of her face, saying, "Yahhhh, get up and eat breakfast before it gets cold!"

Sohyun seemed to have heard him this time as she rubbed her eyes.<

Please log in to read the full chapter