They'd Tell Us

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N6Lc6s9XgM
_____________________________________________________________________

@4minute's Dorm Your POV

Ding dong!

"I'll get it!" Sohyun yelled.

I just took a shower so my hair was still slightly damp as I walked out to the living room in my pjs. "Oh you're here!" I said as Luhan came in and took off his shoes.

"Ne," he replied, "Nice to see you guys again sunbaes," he bowed to the unnies sitting on the couch, watching a drama.

"WAIT!" Hyuna shushed him and redirected her focus onto the drama once again, "OH MY GOSH! HE BETTER CONFESS TO HER!"

Gayoon rolled her eyes at Hyuna and turned to look at Luhan, "Nice to see you too! And feel free to make yourself comfortable!"

"Yea, don't mind Hyuna, she's always like that when she's watching dramas," Jihyun added, lightly pushing Hyuna's head.

Jiyoon was about to say something when Hyuna suddenly let out a high-pitch squeal, "KYAAA!!! THEY'RE SO CUUUUUTEEE! FINALLY! OMO! AHHHH! KEKEKEKEKE!~"

Jihyun threw a pillow at her, but Hyuna didn't even flinch and kept her eyes on the tv screen. "Uhm, maybe you guys should talk in Yujung's room. Hyuna's not going to shut up."

Luhan awkwardly laughed while scratching the back of his neck. Haha, he's nervous around his sunbaes, awww. "Okay, we'll be in my room then, unnie!" I shouted, opening the door to my room.

***in my room***

Luhan followed me inside and closed the door behind him. He looked around curiously and suddenly pouted. "What's wrong?" I asked, confused.

He pointed at the wall full of posters, "My own girlfriend doesn't even have an EXO poster!" he joked.

I laughed at his cute expression and jumped onto my bed, grabbing one of my monkey plushies. I sat crossed-legged, holding my monkey plushie on my lap. "Well do you have a 4MINUTE poster in your bedroom then?" I teased back.

"Fine fine, we're even," he replied, sitting down on the other end of my bed.

I could tell he was sitting in an uncomfortable position so I told him he could just put his feet on the bed. "Are you sure?" he asked, hesistating.

"Yea..." I answered, "nothing wrong with that. It's normal...."

"Well not for me!" he stated, lifting his feet onto the bed to sit in a more comfortable position, "I hate it when people go on my bed."

I laughed, "Well it looks like I'm learning more about my boyfriend!"

"That's good then!" he said, grinning, "So, what should we start with first?"

Ughhh, there's so much to make up now that I think about it...."Hmmm, they'll probably ask us about our first date?"

"Yea, probably...uhmmm, let's just say we watched a drama at my dorm?" he suggested.

"Okay, that's believable."

"How long have we been dating?"

"I think we should pick a short amount of time, just to be safe...3 weeks? Then by the time we annouce this, it'll just be one month."

"Sounds good. Nicknames?"

Nickname? I looked at Luhan, trying to think of something cute to call him. Nothing came to my head. "Anything?" he asked.

"...'oppa'?" That was really the only thing that I thought of.

"You call everyone oppa though! What did you call your past boyfriends?"

"Uhmm, I've never really had a boyfriend before..." I replied quietly, embarrassed.

His jaw dropped, "Jeongmal?! Haven't you ever liked anyone before?"

Have I ever liked anyone before? I don't think I did. Most of the people I hung out with were guys, but they never really treated me like I was a girl. They acted like themselves around me...so yea....not so appealing..."No, I don't think I did. None of them were really attractive to me."

Luhan laughed, "But now that you

Please log in to read the full chapter