Not So Secret Glances

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MORtfh1_-9s <---good singer :o but left rlly soon after EXID debuted or sumtin...idek LOL english is pretty good too

Your POV

"Oh, Kwanghee oppa!" I shouted to him. Whoa, what are the chances all of us are here?!

"Yujung! I missed you!~ You never come over anymore~" Kwanghee whined, running into the room.

"Mianhe oppa, I've been busy," I apologized as he came and sat down beside me.

"Yah, don't be so noisy when there's so many people here, you're bothering everyone," Siwan sighed in frustration and embarrassment, joining Kwanghee.

"Siwan oppa!" I grinned.

Soon after that, Junyoung, Minwoo, and Dongjun came in as well. "Ahnyeonghasaeyo sunbaes," Suho bowed as the rest of EXO followed him. Minhyuk was still standing by the door, but he slightly bowed his head. Sungjae was staring at something, or should I say someone. I followed his gaze and landed on Dongjun.

Sungjae's POV

Dongjun must be sad as well. He doesn't look so happy right now either. A voice interrupted my thoughts, "Yah, Sungjae! You're not going to greet your sunbaes?" Hyuna scowled me.

"Huh?" I came back to my senses, "Ah, mianhe, I as distracted," I bowed my head.

"Ani kwaenchana," Junyoung insisted.

Just then, a waitress came in with bowls of food and set it down on the table. "Eo? Are you all going to be using this room?" she asked, noticing us standing around.

"Yea, you guys should join us!" Yujung exclaimed.

"Yea, come on hyung!" Minwoo pleaded Junyoung.

"Alright, if it's okay..." he hesitated, looking at the others.

"Well then welcome!" Baekhyun cheered.

Since we couldn't all fit on one table, Siwan, Junyoung, Kwanghee, Minwoo, Dongjun, Kikwang, Doojoon, Minhyuk and I sat at the other table in the room and ordered separately.

Minhyuk's POV

As I stood there watching everyone chat, my stomach started growling. I sighed in defeat as I joined the others on the 2nd table. Well, at least we're still kind of separated even if we are in the same room.After we ordered, I glanced at Yujung's table. Hyuna and Tao were having an aegyo competition as the others watched them, laughing. I suddenly felt guilty for snapping at her the other day. I couldn't help it that time, I didn't even know what I was doing. "Kekek~" a voie beside me giggled.

I turned to see Kikwang grinning, staring at what seems to be Hyuna. "Cute eh?" I smirked at him.

"Ne~" he replied, then snapped out of his trance, "I mean---"

"Save it," I cut him off. Then I noticed that Hyuna was taking secret glances at Kikwang as well. I rolled my eyes as I smirked again.

I tried not to, but my eyes found it's way to Yujung, and I continued to watch her have fun with her boyfriend and his friends.

Dongjun's POV

Siwan was bickering with Kwanghee like always, while Junyoung was making conversation with Suho who'd come over to chat. Minwoo, Kai, and Lay had gotten up from their tables to dance in the corner of the room. I was simply left here by myself, envying Luhan for having his arm around Yujung's shoulder. As I was staring into space, someone whispered my name. "Dongjun hyung," he said. That's weird, I'm the maknae, who's calling me? Ehh, maybe I was just heard wrong. I continued to watch Yujung interact with her other oppas when a hand suddenly blocked my vision, waving infront of me. I realized I'd been daydreaming and came back into reality. "Are you okay? You seem distracted," Sungjae asked, sitting next to me.

"Huh? Oh, ne, I'm just tired and hungry," I replied. It wasn't a complete lie, I'm definitely hungry, and I am kind of tired. But I've been tired all the time lately that this state is normal to me now. I know I haven't been eating properly either, which was probably the reason for my always tired state and for my hunger at the moment.

Sungjae's POV

I caught Dongjun gazing at Yujung, eyes filled with sadness. His state was different from Minhyuk's though, as he wasn't mad or anything, just sulky and depressed. I wonder if he'll pretend to be happy if Yujung talks to him, instead of completely trying to avoid her like Minhyuk does. I glanced at Yujung, causing my shoulders to deflate. Luhan's arm was around her shoulder as she sat there, laughing at her friends and oppas. She deserves to smile like that. All I've done is hurt her.

***flashback***

What's taking Minhyuk so long....and wait, why aren't Ilhoon and Sohyun back yet? I was starting to get worried, when the door burst open. In came Sohyun and Ilhoon. "Where have you be---" Eunkwang gasped. Behind Sohyun was Minhyuk carrying the trembling, Yujung.

Peniel, who was sitting beside me on the couch quickly stood up as Minhyuk laid Yujung down. I didn't move though, I couldn't move. I was staring at Yujung in shock. Her red face was decorated with tears. She was shivering uncontrollably until Peniel brought a thick blanket over to her. I was still sitting at the end of the couch when Minhyuk started screaming at me. "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE HER ALONE OUTSIDE AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT?!" His face was completely red with anger as he clenched his fists, trying to control himself.

Ilhoon and Eunkwang held him back, trying to calm him down. "Minhyuk, just tell us what happened," Peniel spoke up.

As Minhyuk started to explain everything, Sohyun started crying. She was probably feeling guilty about leaving with Ilhoon. "It's okay, Sohyun, it's not your fault. I'm the one who pulled you away, ok?" Ilhoon said softly, squeezing Sohyun's shoulders, trying to comfort her.

I was sitting there with a blank look on my face, trying to comprehend Minhyuk's words. I...did this to her? Yujung seemed to have read my mind, as she finally spoke up, "It's not Sungjae oppa's fault..."

"What do you mean it's not his fault?! He's the one who left you alone there!" Minhyuk exclaimed, boiling with anger.

"Minhyuk, calm down okay, it was an accident. He didn't mean to," Eunkwang said. I could tell he was trying not to scream at me.

Yujung suddenly sat up and hugged me. "It's okay, oppa. I'm fine," she said in that sweet voice of hers. She's still frightened at what had happened. But she's faking it...for me.

I finally seemed to come back into reality as I stuttered in a whisper, "M-mianhe." I'm suc

Please log in to read the full chapter