What Have I Done?

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC0VqBc7-tQ
__________________________________________________________

@The Corner Store Sohyun's POV

The 3 of us reached the corner store and Sungjae was already waiting for us at the cash register with a box of ramen. "What are you waiting for?" I asked him.

"Aren't you going to pay?" he said, looking at Ilhoon.

"Bwoh?" Ilhoon said.

"I didn't bring my wallet," Sungjae explained, with an annoyed expression.

"Oh..." Ilhoon stuck his hands in his pocket but took them out, "oops! Looks like I didn't bring mine either."

"Aishhh," Sungjae hissed.

I was about to speak and say that I brought my wallet when Ilhoon nudged me. "I'll go back to the dorm with Sohyun and grab my wallet," he said, grabbing my hand again.

Before I could say anything else, Ilhoon dragged me out of the store.

"Oppa, I have my wallet though," I told him as he dragged me to the dorm.

"So do I, but let's just let them be alone for a few minutes. Hopefully they'll talk it out," he answered.

Ahhhhh, wow I'm really slow at catching on. "Ohhhh, I get it," I replied sheepishly.

***back in the corner store***

Sungjae's POV

What's taking them so long, it's already been 10 minutes. Our dorm isn't even that far.

"Let's wait for them outside," I said to Yujung, walking out of the store.

***outside the corner store***

We stood outside the corner store waiting for Ilhoon and Sohyun. A cold breeze blew and I saw Yujung rubbing her arms from the corner of my eye. On instinct, I was about to take off my jacket, but stopped myself. The image of Minhyuk putting his jacket over her shoulders, and her sleeping with Dongjun's jacket over her popped into my head. Just when I forget about it, it comes back. Aissssh. "I'm going to go back to the dorm and get my wallet. Go wait inside," I said without turning to look at her.

"Huh? Oh...okay oppa," I heard her faint voice as I ran off.

Your POV

Where's unnie and Ilhoon oppa? It's freezing out here! And I'm already wearing winter clothes! Well, maybe I should've worn a jacket over this sweater...and maybe i should've worn something else rather than tights....Aishhhh How long can it take to get a wallet. I was just about to head inside when a slurred voice stopped me. "Whoaaa, wwwheeere youuuu goinnng misssss?"

I turned around to 2 drunk guys, staggering on their feet. Without answering, I quickly turned back, but ended up tripping and falling down. Aisssh out of all the times to be clumsy, why now?! One of the drunk men then grabbed my arm and said, "Whaaaat is a prettty younnnggg lady dooinnngg out heeerrre alllll by herrrselffff?"

"Let go of me!" I yelled, trying to free myself from his grip. Although he was obviously drunk, he was pretty strong.

"She's a feisssty onnneee," the other man said, smirking, "I like 'emmmm feissssty."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed, terrified. Unnie, oppa, please come back already!

Please log in to read the full chapter