The First Get-Together

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrAMPAcUi0k
______________________________________________________________________ Your POV

The next morning, I woke up early to clean the living room. I completely forgot that the unnies and I had left all our garbage everywhere yesterday. There were chip bags and empty soda cans everywhere. While I was cleaning, Hyuna and Gayoon unnie came out of their rooms.

"Oh Yu Jung! You're already awake?" said Gayoon.

"Ya," I replied, "You guys have practice today?"

"Yep, are the others still not awake? Aissssh, Yu Jung can you go wake up Sohyun for us? I'll wake up Jiyoon and Gayoon cane wake up Jihyun" Hyuna said a little irritated.

"Okay, no problem unnie," you replied cheerfully.

In Sohyun's Room

Your POV

"Unnieeee~" I said, "Bali ireona!~"

Sohyun just mumbled something and pulled her blanket up even further. "Unnie, if you don't get up, Hyuna unnie's going to kill me!" I said, worried.

"Ah arrasseo arrasseo!" Sohyun said getting up.

I went outside of Sohyun's room so she could change. Looks like Gayoon and Hyuna already got Jiyoon to wake up.

"Good morning unnie!" I said.

"Morning Yu Jung, is Sohyun ready?" she asked.

"She's just changing now" you replied.

Jihyun and Sohyun both walked out of their rooms at the same time.

"Yah, this is the first time you're awake before I am!" Jihyun said to Hyuna.

"Well of course Hyuna and Gayoon are awake early today, they don't want to be late to see their loverssss~" Sohyun teased.

"What?" I said confused.

"We're practicing with Beast today!" Hyuna explained.

I just laughed, haha, of course, this explains why they're awake already. "Yu Jung, why don't you come too?" Jiyoon suggested.

"Yaya! It'll be more fun with you there! And you can meet the Beast oppas!" Sohyun exclaimed.

"Uhmm, are you sure that's alright?" I said, "I'm supposed to be cleaning the dorm and you know, helping you guys out."

Just then, my phone rang. You make me go insane, she gives me so much pain, I won't be back again~

"Yoboseyo?" I said, the caller ID wasn't one that I recognized.

"Yu Jung? Good morning, it's President. Or I mean, Ahjussi" he laughed.

"Oh good morning, President!" I said, bowing, even though we were on the phone.

"Yu Jung, want to see you today, why don't you go with 4minute to their practice?"

"Eh? Oh, but I still have to clean a little and do the laundry."

"Don't worry, I'm sure you've been working hard these past few days already. Jihyun has already called me and said that you get along really well with 4minute."

"Hmmm, arrasseo President. I'll be leaving soon then."

"Alright, see you then."

"Ne, President~" I said and hung up.

"So you're coming with us right?" Sohyun said as she clung onto my arm.

"Ya, President wants to see me," I said.

"Good! NOW HURRY UP AND GO CHANGE!" Hyuna said loudly.

"Haha, somebody wants to see Kikwang as soon as possible~" Jiyoon teased.

I quickly changed into black leggings, a white tank top, and a red hoodie over it. "Alright, I'm ready, Kaja!" I said as I grabbed my bag.

@Cube Ent. Hyuna's POV

Yay! Finally I can spend some more time with Kikwangie Oppa!~ Oh, and the rest of Beast of course. Just then, Hyunseung and Yoseob walked into the practice room. "Oh, you're here already!" Yoseob said.

"Hyuna, how about we practice Trouble Maker today," Hyunseung suggested.

What? Trouble Maker? But I want to watch Kikwang dance. "Nooo, Hyuna and I have to practice Change first!" said Junhyung as he walked into the room.

"NO!" I yelled...."I mean, not right now. Uh...I want to teach Yu Jung 'Hot Issue'."

"Yu Jung?" Yoseob asked.

Yu Jung finally cam

Please log in to read the full chapter